Start by marking “Black & Decker the Complete Guide to Masonry & Stonework, 3rd Edition: *Poured Concrete *Brick & Block *Natural Stone *Stucco” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  22 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
No projects offer more aesthetic or financial satisfaction than DIY masonry and stonework projects. Homeowners can routinely save thousands of dollars in labor costs by buying and installing materials that are now readily available for routine purchase. This book includes traditional techniques for laying concrete adapted to the special needs of ordinary homeowners, but al ...more
Published April 1st 2010 by Creative Publishing International (first published 2010)

Be the first to ask a question about Black & Decker the Complete Guide to Masonry & Stonework, 3rd Edition

Mark
May 04, 2014 Mark marked it as skimmed  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: from-library, home
Could be useful in the future but most of it is not our projects. Seems fairly clear; LOTS of pictures. Includes a DVD which supposedly includes the entirety of the print book in electronic form, and a "start-to-finish demonstration of forming, pouring and finishing your own concrete slab."
Maliades
Jan 17, 2009 Maliades rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: homeowners, creative types
I just bought a house and boy does it need some work! A coworker was nice enough to lend me this book, but I'm definitely going to buy a copy for myself. This book shows you tons of fabulous techniques & projects: concrete countertops, stone 'moon windows', arches, brick patios and walls, how to cover your siding with bricks or with stone veneer, how to rebuild your firebox, how to make an outside brick BBQ pit... I can go on and on! I am itching to try the 'concrete casting' technique to ma ...more
زاهي رستم
May 01, 2012 زاهي رستم rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have to read this book, coz my worker leave the job in the middle of the work. I renew my garden and my kitchen, using bricks and straw (old country ways).. and now I have to DIY (or should say Do It Myself DIM).

After I have finished, I really get a lot of information, and use this info, to renewing my little garden, and save some money that worker get paid for his unfinished and imperfect job he made.

Very useful for people who want to build a little things, with step by step, and photos, to m
The Geekster
Nov 08, 2012 The Geekster rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book for beginners wanting to do masonry work at home.
David Tzeutschler
good descriptions of steps and cast pavers
PWRL
Apr 18, 2011 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-new
SM
William Rivera-Martell
William Rivera-Martell rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2016
Peter Byrnes
Peter Byrnes rated it really liked it
May 01, 2016
Pat Winter
Pat Winter marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2016
Jonathan
Jonathan marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Leon Tucker
Leon Tucker marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
CHRISTINA PITTMAN
CHRISTINA PITTMAN rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2016
Cameron Wenzel
Cameron Wenzel rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2016
James Kubecki
James Kubecki marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Calvin  Tennant
Calvin Tennant rated it it was ok
Jan 10, 2016
Joseph Rademacher
Joseph Rademacher marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2015
Howard
Howard added it
Nov 28, 2015
Katherine
Katherine rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2015
Jami
Jami marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2015
Tom
Tom marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
Brin
Brin marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Dan
Dan rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2015
Bonnie
Bonnie rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2016
Jesse-James Bentley
Jesse-James Bentley marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
James
James rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2015
Neil Sigler
Neil Sigler rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2015
Tammy Klier
Tammy Klier rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2015
Oscar Ornelas
Oscar Ornelas is currently reading it
Apr 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Black & Decker Corporation is an American manufacturer of power tools, accessories, hardware, home improvement products and technology based fastening systems headquartered in Towson, Maryland.

Source: Wikipedia.
More about Black & Decker...