Start by marking “Black & Decker the Complete Guide to Masonry & Stonework” as Want to Read:
Black & Decker the Complete Guide to Masonry & Stonework

Black & Decker the Complete Guide to Masonry & Stonework

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  4 reviews
No projects offer more aesthetic or financial satisfaction than DIY masonry and stonework projects. Homeowners can routinely save thousands of dollars in labor costs by buying and installing materials that are now readily available for routine purchase. This book includes traditional techniques for laying concrete adapted to the special needs of ordinary homeowners, but al ...more
Published April 1st 2010 by Creative Publishing International (first published 2010)

Be the first to ask a question about Black & Decker the Complete Guide to Masonry & Stonework

Mark
May 04, 2014 Mark marked it as skimmed  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: from-library, home
Could be useful in the future but most of it is not our projects. Seems fairly clear; LOTS of pictures. Includes a DVD which supposedly includes the entirety of the print book in electronic form, and a "start-to-finish demonstration of forming, pouring and finishing your own concrete slab."
زاهي رستم
I have to read this book, coz my worker leave the job in the middle of the work. I renew my garden and my kitchen, using bricks and straw (old country ways).. and now I have to DIY (or should say Do It Myself DIM).

After I have finished, I really get a lot of information, and use this info, to renewing my little garden, and save some money that worker get paid for his unfinished and imperfect job he made.

Very useful for people who want to build a little things, with step by step, and photos, to m
The Geekster
Excellent book for beginners wanting to do masonry work at home.
PWRL
Apr 18, 2011 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-new
SM
Allisha
Allisha marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Warren R Martel III
Warren R Martel III marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Herb Hernandez
Herb Hernandez marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Radoslav Vician
Radoslav Vician marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Abraham Ortega
Abraham Ortega marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Alanna
Alanna marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Glenn
Glenn marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Luke Bowman
Luke Bowman marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Ian Thwaites
Ian Thwaites marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Jay
Jay marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2013
Joe
Joe marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2013
Ms Sheha
Ms Sheha marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2012
Matt
Matt added it
Nov 23, 2012
Dwayne Mercredi
Dwayne Mercredi is currently reading it
Nov 18, 2012
Michael
Michael is currently reading it
Sep 03, 2012
Cm
Cm added it
Jul 17, 2012
Mohammed Agbawi
Mohammed Agbawi marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2012
Daniel
Daniel is currently reading it
Apr 16, 2012
Sewing 101: A Beginner's Guide to Sewing Singer Complete Photo Guide to Sewing - Revised + Expanded Edition: 1200 Full-Color How-To Photos Black & Decker: The Complete Guide to Wiring The Complete Photo Guide to Sewing Tailoring: The Classic Guide to Sewing the Perfect Jacket