Start by marking “Depth Charge: Maria, Maria” as Want to Read:
Depth Charge: Maria, Maria

Depth Charge: Maria, Maria

Steve Chamber’s supremacy as top diver has never been challenged until today. Not only has he been beat out for the week by a rookie diver, it turns out Rodriguez is a she. Adding injury to insult, he’s paired with her to fix the submerged diving station they use for treasure recovery.

Maria Rodriguez has had to beat every man she’s worked with, just to gain a semblance of
Published July 26th 2011 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Depth Charge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Depth Charge

Unapologetic_Bookaholic
Original review for TRR (www.theromancereviews.com)

Other than a crude sexual reference. I know nothing about deep sea diving. Even though I am not a fan of this theme (diving/water/sea). I like what I read in DEPTH CHARGE. The first couple chapters set the mood and I could feel the cool, deep water surrounding me as I read. Boy did Maria heat them right up, and me as well.

Maria grew up in a poor family that farms coffee. She learned to dive and is able to send them money.

Steve finds out who the
Talina Perkins
Feb 10, 2012 Talina Perkins rated it really liked it
(4 star review from Talina Perkins for Night Owl Reviews)

First Line:
Steve Chambers stared at the leaderboard. Three days ago it had been his personal shrine of victory. He had led all the divers for recovery units and dive time for nineteen straight weeks.
At position two, his surname glared at his as if to say, get your ass in gear, you slacker. Now resting in his slot was the name Rodriguez. Who the hell is Rodriguez: another rookie?

Teaser:
Christ, what a nag. A sexy nag. He laughed at his thoug
Lady Raven RAVE!
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com / for book lovers and readers.

BRIEF SUMMARY
Steve is use to being the top diver within his crew. Checking the leader board, he's being out done by a rookie named, Rodriguez. When he is paired up with Rodriguez to fix the submerged diving station, Steve realizes, Rodriguez, is Maria Rodriguez, a female diver. Now that they both are confined below the surface, both are taken over by their instant attraction.

THOUGHTS

I enjoyed this book and the outrageous and phys
Lady Raven RAVE!
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com / for book lovers and readers.

BRIEF SUMMARY

THOUGHTS

I enjoyed this book and the outrageous and phys
SirenBookReviews
Mar 13, 2013 SirenBookReviews rated it it was amazing
Depth Charge by Brindle Chase was a smoking hot read. Maria the heroine comes from a country where the only wealth accumulated is with hardened drug dealers who take from the community and don’t give back to the people. In an effort to save her family she uses her body, brains and talent to gain positions in various tourist attractions. She is a feisty woman and sensual as all get out.

Seth is used to being numero uno. When a slip of a woman gains the edge and knocks him off his longstanding pede
Kitty
Kitty rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2012
Mandi Schreiner
Oct 09, 2011 Mandi Schreiner rated it it was ok
Review to come
Kenyatta
Kenyatta rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2013
Lani Rhea
Lani Rhea rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2012
Brindle Chase
Nov 23, 2011 Brindle Chase rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
JoAnne Kenrick
JoAnne Kenrick marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2011
Tasneem
Tasneem marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2011
Dawn Sullivan
Dawn Sullivan marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2011
theorange3
theorange3 marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2011
Tamara
Tamara marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2012
Juana "Darkness" Duran
Juana "Darkness" Duran marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2012
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2013
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Kavindu_nn
Kavindu_nn marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
The world is a lonely place without romance. It took me too many years to figure that out, but now that I have, I hope to infect others with its splendor. I’ve always loved the paranormal -- vampires, demons, angels, were-creatures and more. I also love a spicy tale and writing stories that are both has been the greatest adventure -- beyond parenthood and marriage -- that I have ever embarked ...more
More about Brindle Chase...