CAM Jansen: The Triceratops Pops Mystery #15: The Triceratops Pops Mystery #15

CAM Jansen: The Triceratops Pops Mystery #15: The Triceratops Pops Mystery #15 (Cam Jansen Mysteries #15)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  240 ratings  ·  12 reviews
The Cam Jansen series is perfect for young readers who are making the transition to chapter books. The first ten books in the series have received updated covers, bringing new life to these perennial bestsellers. Now the series redesign continues with five more books, giving Cam a cool, modern look!
Published July 1st 2004 by Viking Children's (first published 1995)

To ask other readers questions about CAM Jansen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about CAM Jansen

Dolly
Apr 01, 2012 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is an entertaining mystery in the Cam Jansen series by David A. Adler and Susanna Natti. We've read most of these books and have really enjoyed them all. This was a tricky mystery to solve and although I saw it coming, our girls were stunned. It's an entertaining story and we are looking forward to reading the few we haven't read yet.

I found it interesting that this story features a music/video store. I doubt our girls have ever really spent much time in a store like this and most of our v...more
Leiera Monae

-A Puffin Book
Ages 7-10
Time 10/8 30 min

-7-word summary
CD,popular, singer, stolen, a boy,a girl, find
Discussion Question
1, The main charactor has a special avility called a photografic memory, which a persom remembers just about what she or he sees.
I thik the ability is useful to remember students' names when I become a teacher.
So, if you had such an avility what would you like to do?

2,This story is taken place at CD shop,and charactors are of ten talk about music,
So,Who is your favorite singer...more
Michelle at Booksmykidsread
This was a cute book as part of the Cam Jansen series. While at the mall to get the latest Triceratops Pops CD, Cam and her friend Eric find that a thief has stolen all of them. With the aid of Cam's photographic memory and some smart thinking by Eric, they of course figure out who stole the CDs and manage to help catch him.

My 6 year old enjoyed it, but I think she has liked other Cam Jansen books more. She usually will read the entire thing in one sitting, and didn't with this one.
Sydney
all the triceratops cds are missing. when the man goes thru the metal detector it blinks and they find nothing on him. while he runs, he fell and the cds come out of the watermelon.
Anna
There is triceratops pops music and somebody stole all six of the CDs. He cut into a watermelon and he put them inside and closed the lid. Cam solved it because he was running fast out of the store and it should have been heavy.
Ana
Light reading for 7-12 year old. 56 pages. A girl with photographic memory and her friend try to find the thief at CD stores.
Sara
Someone stole the new triceratops new Cd and that person hid the copies of it in a watermelon.
Joy
This is a cute series for kids. I would like to read the entire series....maybe...
Elliot
Started not very good, but then it got better
E
If you want a cd, save up 4 it!!!
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Aracely
Aracely marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Rose
Rose added it
Jun 18, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Olivia
Olivia added it
Jun 16, 2014
  • White House White-out (A to Z Mysteries: Super Edition, #3)
  • Horrible Harry and the Ant Invasion
  • Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Slippery Salamander (Encyclopedia Brown, #22)
  • Nate the Great and the Stolen Base
Adler was born in New York City, New York. He graduated from Queens College in 1968 with a bachelor's degree in economics and education. For the next nine years, he worked as a mathematics teacher for the New York City Board of Education, while taking classes towards a master's degree in marketing, a degree he was awarded by New York University in 1971. In that same year, a question from his then-...more
More about David A. Adler...
The Mystery of the Stolen Diamonds (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #1) The Mystery of the Dinosaur Bones (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #3) The Mystery of the UFO (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #2) The Mystery of the Television Dog (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #4) The Chocolate Fudge Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #14)