Start by marking “Aaron's Awakening (Shifters' Haven #4)” as Want to Read:
Aaron's Awakening (Shifters' Haven #4)

Aaron's Awakening (Shifters' Haven #4)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  344 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Werewolf Aaron Drake is delighted to learn he is finally moving to Texas with his father and father's mate. Aaron is even more excited to meet his mate – Panther shifter Cary - on the very first day in his new home. But Aaron’s happiness is short lived when, upon their first meeting, Cary runs away from him, distraught.

When Panther shifter Cary Lewis discovers Aaron Drake
Published October 17th 2011 by Total E-Bound

To ask other readers questions about Aaron's Awakening, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aaron's Awakening

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
I loved this book. Of the books released in the series this is my favorite. It was a fun read and I loved Aaron and Cary together. I know I was wondering how Cary could have two mates at the end of the last book and loved why Cary got a second mate in Aaron. They were perfect together.

The first half of the book is pretty much Cary and Aaron trying to figure stuff out between them since Cary is so messed up from Gill and everything he did in book three. Then the second half introduces new charac
Lasha
2.75 stars.

As I have stated numerous times, I love vampire and shifter books. I will read almost anything in this genre, good and bad, to get my fix. The Shifter’s Haven series started out as your typical werewolf trope with the bonding, mating and lovers against the world type of fare. Unfortunately, the series has stagnated with the premise and has not moved out of that trope into a more unique or creative arena.

In this installment, we finally get wild child Aaron’s story. Aaron, you will rem
Veronica /  V
What can I say? I love this series and this Author, for me she can't do wrong.
I love everything about this book, the plot, sex scenes, the 2 characters.
As always I'm looking forward to read the next story.
Lee
Aaron's Awakening, the fourth book in Ms. Lewis' Shifters' Haven series stays the course that was set in book one. While I've enjoyed all of the books so far, the plots tend to be very formulaic and predictable. I would like to see something imaginative and new introduced to the stories. Having said that, I will continue with the series when the next book is published.
I give Aaron's Awakening three stars.
Phaney
May 23, 2013 Phaney rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
2012 Review:

Hm. Yeah, those protagonists did not work out so well for me. Not in the way I expected, either.
Aaron’s youthfulness was fine, but Cary… I don’t know. Not only did he do some fairly stupid things, but his whole back-story kind of twisted into something different from what it had seemed to be. And which would have made for a much better story. As a person he just did not appeal to me either, what little personality there was besides, well, scared and horny.

Oh, on the up-side, this one
Leann Marshall
4.5 stars if I could. The book has a good paced to it. I liked Cary he wasn’t a helpless victim doormat or a magically cured guy who had it all together and knows exactly what to do. How the writer handled but sided stepped the issue of can a fated mate bond be an abusive relationship (Cary and his “fated mate” Gill) was interesting.
Janelle
Although I was a little disappointed in the last book in this series, I have to say that this edition more then made up for it! Aaron and Carey were just to good for each. The perfect match! I know I will be reading this book over and over again.
Tara
This book is sweet and simple as are all the books in the series, but I enjoyed it as I have all the rest and look forward to losing myself in another story from this world.
ReviewerLarissa
Nothig personal to the author, but same old same old. I feel like I've read many stories like this only with different characters. Nothing new.
Laura M
Loved this story like the others in the series. Aaron and Cary just fit each other. Can't wait to see what's next.
Jackie
Cute love story... Just a bit on the young side for me.
Maya
Review to come.
Tina
really enjoy Lavinia Lewis’s Shifters’ Haven series. This series does not need to be read in chronological order and I have found myself jumping around within this series with no problems. I really liked Ms. Lewis’s characters in Aaron’s Awakening. Both Aaron and Cary were relatively young shifters who had to deal with heavy issues. Cary has been lied to and abused. His ability to trust anyone, especially a strong and dominant male is severely damaged by the shifter who lied to him and nearly k ...more
Isha
Yay for Cary and Aaron. This was a very good addition to this series. Cary finally realized some stuff from his past may have been lies. And he needs to be willing to open his heart again. And Aaron, he's like his dad, loved it.
clear skies
Oh look we have a panther and a werewolf mate screaming book.

Charneen
books are short enough that they can be read quickly
Brenda (b)
I got this one back when I used to buy all the books in a series before I'd started reading any of them. I actually have the next three too. It's been a while since I read the one before this and honestly, I don't remember much about it. Anyway, this book was OK. I liked the characters but didn't feel a real connection to them. I also felt that given the length of the story there was too much happening. Because of that, I didn't think their relationship was developed as much as it could have bee ...more
Lizzie
Not bad. The story had a more interesting theme but fell short of living up to its potential. Arron and Carey were sweet and naive in their own way but there is something to be said about having one of the characters being more mature. Editing again a problem and as with the others, when there is a change of POV some sort of separation between them would be nice.
Tracy
very good read in this series, would love for the author to expound in the bad guys a little more to get why that person was doing what he was doing. can't wait for the next book
Lavinia Lewis
Oct 17, 2011 Lavinia Lewis added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Aaron's Awakening book four in the Shifters' Haven Series released today, October 17th 2011.
Manda
jr alpha loves kitty.
Clover
it was a nice read.
Lisa Oliver
Lisa Oliver is currently reading it
Jun 13, 2015
  • Rendered (Southwestern Shifters, #4)
  • Nothing To Do With Pride (Supernatural Mates, #4)
  • Surviving the Change
  • Crank's Craving (Lady Blue Crew, #6)
  • Accepting His Animal (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #3)
  • My Feisty Kitten (Purrfect Mates #7)
  • Confessions (Cattle Valley, #25)
  • Howl And Harmony (Midnight Matings, #11)
  • Sharing Paul (Portals, #3)
  • Forbidden Mate (Holland Brothers, #4)
  • Torem (Zeus's Pack, #4)
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen #1)
4719830
Lavinia discovered reading at an early age and could always be found with her nose in a book. She loved getting lost in a fantasy world even then. When her parents bought her a typewriter for Christmas at aged eleven, her fate was sealed. She spent hours dreaming up characters and creating stories. Not a lot has changed.

Lavinia is a Welsh Valley girl who has lived all over the UK. Today she lives
More about Lavinia Lewis...

Shifters' Haven (8 books)
  • Luke's Surprise (Shifters' Haven, #1)
  • Cody's Revelation (Shifters' Haven, #2)
  • Kelan's Pursuit (Shifters' Haven, #3)
  • Nate's Deputy (Shifters' Haven #5)
  • Gregory's Rebellion (Shifters' Haven, #6)
  • Pete's Persuasion (Shifters' Haven, #7)
  • Tristan's Despair (Shifters' Haven, #8)
Luke's Surprise (Shifters' Haven, #1) Cody's Revelation (Shifters' Haven, #2) Kelan's Pursuit (Shifters' Haven, #3) Nate's Deputy (Shifters' Haven #5) Gregory's Rebellion (Shifters' Haven, #6)