Start by marking “Royally Seduced” as Want to Read:
Royally Seduced

Royally Seduced (A Real Prince #2)

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Once upon a time in New Jersey, there lived a freelance writer named Lily Adams. When she journeys to the magical city of Paris, she discovers the food is rich, the wine is potent...and one particular Frenchman, Jack Montford, is absolutely irresistible!What Lily doesn't know is that she's actually flirting with a real prince in disguise. Jack is heir to a title and proper ...more
Published September 20th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Royally Seduced, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Royally Seduced

Cathy Beckett
Another Harlequin Blaze novella bites the dust. I liked this book. It was a quick read and I laughed out loud a lot with this one.

Lily Adams is in France for the summer. She is on a working vacation. She runs into a man just inside the hostel where she is staying. Jack Montford is back home from having been deathly ill in Burma. He is a relief worker.

Lily has issues with wealthy people. This could be a problem for her budding relationship with Jack. You see Jack is not only wealthy but he is a
Andrea
This to me was not a blazed edition, but I really loved how it made me want to go tour the side of France that many people don't talk about.
Kate
Overall rating -- 4.5 stars

A great travel fling romance! I now want see the lavender fields in Provence and have a perfume created just for me!
Erin
This story was ok. I didn't care for the characters much and the story felt week. It wasn't horrible, just not very strong.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: A Real Prince
Tara
3 1/2 stars
Jae
Jae added it
Feb 24, 2015
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Trisha Lovell
Trisha Lovell marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Carina
Carina marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Yulia
Yulia marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Ltlmer2
Ltlmer2 marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

A Real Prince (3 books)
  • Royally Romanced (Harlequin Blaze, #638)
  • Royally Claimed
Bare Necessities (Harlequin Blaze, #371) Her Last Line of Defense (Harlequin Blaze, #493) (Uniformly Hot!, #9) Sex By The Numbers (Harlequin Blaze, #403) My Sexy Greek Summer (Harlequin Blaze, #470) Royally Romanced (Harlequin Blaze, #638)