Start by marking “Echoes of a Haunting - Revisited” as Want to Read:
Echoes of a Haunting - Revisited

Echoes of a Haunting - Revisited

"Echoes of a Haunting Revisited" is a re-issue and adds some material not in the original book. It tells the story of a family under siege. From the time the Dandy family moved to their "home in the country" in 1970 until they fled it in 1974, they were plagued but unexplainable and terrifying events. When they tell you ghosts can't harm you, take it with a grain of salt. ...more
Published May 1st 2011 by Virtualbookworm.com Publishing (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Echoes of a Haunting - Revisited, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Echoes of a Haunting - Revisited

Anna Maria Elisa
Written in diary style, the book chronicles a family's paranormal ordeal for 4 years while living in one of Upstate New York's remotest rural areas. After moving into a 100 year old home adjacent to a man-made pond, the Millers find themselves living with ghosts trapped by a series of violent deaths around the property. Failed home blessings, a partial possession and car accidents ensue in the wake of negative forces beyond their control which lead them to seek the help of psychics and a loyal p ...more
Jen
Jun 11, 2014 Jen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I live 5 miles down the road from this house. My mom had also seen the UFO described in the book. She was outside and it hovered over her and a group of children. I took a walk in my woods a few weeks ago and music started playing out of nowhere. I was in the middle of nowhere when this happened.

My dad told me that when he was younger, he drove up to this house with friends and their car died. I've heard numerous stories from lots of different people. I believe it all. In a few weeks, I'll be t
Nathan Wilkinson
Mar 02, 2017 Nathan Wilkinson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
it was a good read to know what happened in the house. I just did a tour through the house last November. I recorded a evp of some saying no after someone asked a question. The book to me was all over the place. A bit too much information About the family. I did however still like it!
Annie
I want to start out by saying that I never write reviews, but this one needs written.
This book is absolutely terrifying and I have absolutely no doubt that everything in this book is true. I grew up about twelve miles from the house, I went there after I read this book. I just drove up there, didn't get out of the car or anything. I just wanted to see it. A few months later I had a friend visiting from out of town who is a photographer. She had also heard of the alleged Hinsdale House, and want
Terralyn
This book definitely had some creepy moments that made me want to hide under my blankets..and oddly enough, I love that.

Echoes of a Haunting is written in a diary format. Being a non fiction book, I can understand why the author chose to do this. Unfortunately, it really just served to make the book seem fragmented and incomplete.

I enjoyed the fact that this took place relatively close to where I live! I recognized all of the locations mentioned and have been to many of them. Pretty cool.

If yo
Scott L.
Interesting first-person account of the house that has been named "one of the ten most haunted places in the US". Even if you don't believe in the paranormal, this is a great story. I have known many people who have had experiences at "The Hinsdale House", but it is up to the reader to decide for themselves. I recommend it!
Angie
A great deal of this book can be summed up to poor decision making, bad luck, and the lack of common sense when driving.

This book annoyed me... The only reason it didn't get one star was the fact that this woman was sincere in the fact the she really does believe something paranormal happened to her.
Cheryl Powell
Cheryl Powell rated it liked it
Apr 26, 2016
Patrick Durgin
Patrick Durgin rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2013
P.J.
P.J. rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2015
Eileen
Eileen rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2012
Tina Capito
Tina Capito rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2016
Toni Harris
Toni Harris rated it really liked it
May 26, 2014
Roxanne Boggiano
Roxanne Boggiano rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2016
Heather Sullivan
Heather Sullivan rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2011
Sara
Sara rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2014
Jolie Simballa
Jolie Simballa rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2016
Moyra
Moyra rated it it was ok
Jun 13, 2011
Lisa De Wilde-Tyler
Lisa De Wilde-Tyler rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2014
David Briggs
David Briggs rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2012
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2015
Tania
Tania rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2014
David W
David W rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2016
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
May 28, 2016
Karen M. Wilbur
Karen M. Wilbur rated it it was ok
Jan 05, 2016
Jim Farkas
Jim Farkas rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2014
Patricia
Patricia rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2011
Maggie Mertz
Maggie Mertz rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Starry
Starry rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2016