Start by marking “Echoes of a Haunting - Revisited” as Want to Read:
Echoes of a Haunting - Revisited

Echoes of a Haunting - Revisited

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  5 reviews
"Echoes of a Haunting Revisited" is a re-issue and adds some material not in the original book. It tells the story of a family under siege. From the time the Dandy family moved to their "home in the country" in 1970 until they fled it in 1974, they were plagued but unexplainable and terrifying events. When they tell you ghosts can't harm you, take it with a grain of salt. ...more
Published May 1st 2011 by Virtualbookworm.com Publishing (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Echoes of a Haunting - Revisited, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Echoes of a Haunting - Revisited

Terralyn Gauthier
This book definitely had some creepy moments that made me want to hide under my blankets..and oddly enough, I love that.

Echoes of a Haunting is written in a diary format. Being a non fiction book, I can understand why the author chose to do this. Unfortunately, it really just served to make the book seem fragmented and incomplete.

I enjoyed the fact that this took place relatively close to where I live! I recognized all of the locations mentioned and have been to many of them. Pretty cool.

If yo
Jen
I live 5 miles down the road from this house. My mom had also seen the UFO described in the book. She was outside and it hovered over her and a group of children. I took a walk in my woods a few weeks ago and music started playing out of nowhere. I was in the middle of nowhere when this happened.

My dad told me that when he was younger, he drove up to this house with friends and their car died. I've heard numerous stories from lots of different people. I believe it all. In a few weeks, I'll be t
Anna Maria Elisa
Written in diary style, the book chronicles a family's paranormal ordeal for 4 years while living in one of Upstate New York's remotest rural areas. After moving into a 100 year old home adjacent to a man-made pond, the Millers find themselves living with ghosts trapped by a series of violent deaths around the property. Failed home blessings, a partial possession and car accidents ensue in the wake of negative forces beyond their control which lead them to seek the help of psychics and a loyal p ...more
Scott L.
Interesting first-person account of the house that has been named "one of the ten most haunted places in the US". Even if you don't believe in the paranormal, this is a great story. I have known many people who have had experiences at "The Hinsdale House", but it is up to the reader to decide for themselves. I recommend it!
Angie
A great deal of this book can be summed up to poor decision making, bad luck, and the lack of common sense when driving.

This book annoyed me... The only reason it didn't get one star was the fact that this woman was sincere in the fact the she really does believe something paranormal happened to her.
M
M marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Gracjan
Gracjan marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Mackenzie Wanatee
Mackenzie Wanatee marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Leslie Richardson
Leslie Richardson marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Karla Hogge
Karla Hogge marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Maren
Maren marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Dorrina Richard
Dorrina Richard marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Echoes of a Haunting: A House in the Country The Crying Heart The Devil's Teardrop Dawn of Darkness Chasing Fate