Wild Western Nights (Stetsons and CEOs, #7)

Wild Western Nights (Stetsons & CEO's #7)

3.02 of 5 stars 3.02  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  7 reviews
""Gabe, you have a daughter.""Six years ago, Gabe Benton left Texas to seek his fortune. The woman he loved and left behind was heartbroken--and fled the state with a secret. She was pregnant with his child.

Now, Gabe is a millionaire ranch owner. And beautiful Maddie Halliday is back-- temporarily. The passion between them is still hotter than the Texas sun. But when Gabe...more
Published September 6th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Wild Western Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Western Nights

Booklover
This was a easy quick read,there was no issues in the story,the plot was of secret baby,Gabriel-Maddie both knew each other from childhood were friends became lovers,Maddie falls in love with Gabriel,he senses that she is getting serious and he thinks she is too young,Maddie is 21 and Gabriel 27 he does'nt wants commitments,marriage or children and he breaks off with Maddie and as it is he is is leaving for a job

Maddie is heart broken and then she realises she is pregnant she leaves town moves t...more
Alexis-Morgan Roark
I think this guy actually reacted appropriately about the news of his five year old daughter. I liked that the author didn't fall back onto the usualy pages and pages of ranting, guilt, and finger-pointing!! She did what she felt she had to do. He is angry but understands and eventually accepts that he has to forgive her and move on.

What a concept! What a man!!

I should say that I DESPISE secret-baby-books, but this one was better than MOST I've read even if I thought her STUPID for hiding the ki...more
Georgie
Jul 27, 2014 Georgie rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: No one
Never before have I read a book with a main character so detestable and unforgivable. No matter how many excuses they make for Maddie's abhorrent behavior, as a parent myself I find her actions wholly indefensible. I find it entirely implausible and illogical that Gabe would even consider forgiving her, let alone marry her.
Atrocious plot line aside, the writing is horrific. Every chapter is filled with a few new elements, but the rest of the book repeated over in a slightly different way. "I thi...more
Vera Wilson
Maddie knew Gabe not ready for marriage/family so didn't try to hold him back when he was moving. For 6 years she kept her baby a secret and not seen Gabe. When she had to go back to Texas to get house ready to sell, found love was still there for both of them. Gabe had seemed to change, so told him about his daughter.

Now to find a way to become a family and both be happy. Gabe loved Texas and Maddie liked big city life. The author shows us that love can conquer all and compromise does work.
Stephanie
This is my first Orwig book and I'm not disappointed. I'm giving this book 3.5 stars. You will absolutely adore Gabe and how much he wants a family. His Texas charm will have you wrapped around his finger.
ms bookjunkie
I really appreciated the way, when they realized they couldn't live without each other, they compromised. Compromised! It was beautiful.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Stetsons & CEOs
Nalla
Nalla marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Shantina
Shantina marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Grace
Grace added it
Feb 26, 2014
Aditee
Aditee marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Fernande
Fernande marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2013
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2013
Katy
Katy marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2013
Reem Taha
Reem Taha marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
USA Today bestselling romance author, Sara Orwig, has over sixteen million copies of her books in print. Internationally her books have 200 translations of her novels into 26 languages. She has written 97 books and was one of the first 6 inductees into the Oklahoma Professional Writers Hall of Fame and 2-time winner of Oklahoma Writers Federation awards for Best Oklahoma Novel. Sara is winner of e...more
More about Sara Orwig...
Relentless Pursuit (Lone Star Legacy #1) Seduced by the Wealthy Playboy: The Garrisons Pregnant at the Wedding Dakota Daddy (Stetsons and CEOs, #1) Entangled with a Texan (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Stolen Baby, #1)