Start by marking “You Will Obey (Gay BDSM Erotica)” as Want to Read:
You Will Obey (Gay BDSM Erotica)

You Will Obey (Gay BDSM Erotica)

Meet Michael Baines: happily married career man by day... submissive slut to other men by night. For years, he's kept his double life hidden from his friends, his family... his wife...

But everything changes when a mysterious stranger uncovers Michael's dirty little secret - a stranger who has just one, simple demand for the man:

"YOU WILL OBEY."

Now, with his back against th
Nook, 0 pages
Published June 25th 2011 by APC Publishing (first published June 24th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about You Will Obey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Will Obey

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
I think Mr. Marton is one of my new favourite male author for m/m BDSM short stories. You will Obey is my second book from Mr. Marton. I admit it is pretty hot. I enjoyed the abduction theme along with the blackmail. The twist was unexpected. I really wish there was more to it. His short stories always keep me wanting more. Mr. Marton, WRITE FASTER and longer, please!
Emma Sea
Jul 28, 2011 Emma Sea rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, sex-club, het
Ugh - this was het romance masquarading as m/m BDSM! Loved the beginning, then the end made me feel unclean.
Shira Anthony
I picked up this short after reading Breakdown Motel, which was one of the hottest M/M reads I'd found recently. It's a clever little story, but just doesn't have the scorch factor of the other book. The writing is solid, but I just didn't care for the main character as much as Danny in "Breakdown" - I think, in the end, this was because the story was just a bit too short for the author to develop Michael's characterization.

VERY MILD SPOILERS FOLLOW: (view spoiler)
Ottilee
It's been awhile but if this is The Book I'm thinking of, you do NOT want to pass this up! The ending is phenomenal!
Jeff Erno
Nov 09, 2012 Jeff Erno rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay-bdsm, short-story
This story is an erotic fantasy about a happily married man who craves being used sexually by other men. Although he does not identify as gay, his submissive cravings can only be satisfied by dominant men. Unfortunately for the main character (Michael), he falls into a trap. An anonymous dominator has targeted him, and begins blackmailing him. If Michael does not comply with his every command, this mystery man will expose him.

In typical Ty Marton fashion, the plot is laced with wicked hot BDSM s
T
Aug 31, 2011 T rated it it was amazing
Originally, I had planned to buy another Ty Marton title, Breakdown Motel, but Amazon.com pulled it. So, even though this was my second choice, I purchased it for my Kindle, and I turned out to be very pleased throughout and by the surprise ending. Watersports isn't my thing, but hard -- very hard -- m/m bdsm is. You Will Obey had plenty of the latter in the context of an engaging story. Yes, this was a fairly short tale, but I think it was precisely as long as it needed to be.
Rachael
This was a really quick read for me. I liked the abduction/blackmail theme. The co-workers were a nice twist. I did not like the watersports so my mind glossed over that section, not really processing the actual acts themselves.
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Well how-de-doo this one was unique. Short, dark, and hot. And twisted . I cannot forget that!
Laura M
Jun 30, 2011 Laura M rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm
Definitely a dark bdsm book (cheating, blackmail and intense abuse) with a surprisingly happy ending. A good short read.
Ayanna
May 18, 2013 Ayanna rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnr, reviewed
The concept is interesting, but it's true. It's not actually a m/m romance.

And I'm very put off that GR deleted my reviews.
Matthew
Jan 23, 2014 Matthew rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this story much better than Ty Marton's other work, Breakdown Motel. This was sorta more believable, more romantic, in a strange way. Yes, it involves blackmail and bad puns and it rather limited in character development. And I didn't see the description matching the cover photo at all. But it was more surprising and less cliche. Good short... rape fantasy, with lots of pain. And some straight romance.
Wendy Ann
Surprising in more ways than one! It’s definitely dark and pushes the comfort zone. Many may find it disturbing for any one of the following content items: dubcon/noncon, extreme pain, humiliation, golden showers, cheating, open relationship, etc. I’m okay with dark content, but found the ending to be pushing my believability limits more than expected. Read with caution (but enjoy the hot cover)!
Emily
Feb 22, 2013 Emily rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an okay read with a surprising twist ending that I liked. One of my biggest problems was that the entire book, excluding the epilogue, happens in the span of a few hours. The blurb made it sounds like the book took place over a much longer period of time, but instead the blackmail and the events were all rushed, which harmed the story. There were also slight discrepancies throughout the story that threw me off as well. All in all though, an okay read for me.
Dee Wy
2.5 stars rounded to 3 - I'm being generous with my rating simply because there was nothing wrong with the writing and it did have a mystery plot to go with the extreme pain and humiliation. I just can't find a guy getting a bullwhip strike to his bound balls and liking it believable and the water sports thing is just gross, lol. Not my thing at all, so no more Ty Marton stories for me. To each their own though.
Sue bowdley
Nov 10, 2013 Sue bowdley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well this is the second time i've read this..the first time i didn't enjoy it as much...was not used to the harder side of BDSM....But this time round i loved it......Michael needed to set free his gay submissive side...He loved it even though he knew he shouldn't because he loved his wife so much...What was done to him during the course of the day was very harsh.....but it was quite erotic...definitely a must read x
Da'ad
Bleh! God but that was awful! I mean, the writing is good and the story's development all right, but ugh! Sadistic, masochistic and degrading! Hell, the only reason I read it through is because the main character liked it plus the story was short. This sort of book has its own fan base....and I'm not part of it. I enjoy bdsm. But not like that! That said, the writing style, characters and flow of events was good. Ugh!
Cracia
Aug 04, 2013 Cracia rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm
If you're looking for a hot kinky story, very kinky story, then yes.
But if you're looking for love between the lines, then I wouldn't recommend reading it. Especially the lack of save words is something that I found disturbing.
Leah
Umm. Yeah...so the ending is....different! You Will Obey reads like a nifty story, REALLY RAUNCHY, and then...read it or yourself. ;P
Janna
Feb 12, 2012 Janna rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
Vfields Don't touch my happy!
I liked it. I sometimes cringed and sometimes giggled because in both cases it was so over the top.
Absynthe
Didn't see that coming.... Heh.
Alya
Mar 26, 2012 Alya rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Oh my, the ending made me want to puke. And it wasn't even because of the violence...but that too was really ridiculous.
Izzah Zulaikha
Mar 29, 2014 Izzah Zulaikha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2014
Okay, this book is totally not what I expected. But it was good and the sex was very, very hot. <3
Myra
Feb 19, 2012 Myra rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dom-sub, bdsm
Just no.

This book's not for the faint hearted. Some scenes will make you sick in the stomach.
Carolyn88
Aug 26, 2011 Carolyn88 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-romance, bdsm
not what you think good quick read
Logan
Mar 16, 2012 Logan rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-lendable
Disapointed
Kym
Not your average glitter kink! Abduction, blackmail, electro-play, watersports, and a very eager to please pain slut! Who could ask for more?
Shadowsword
Mar 14, 2015 Shadowsword rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Didnt like the ending at all. rest of the book was okay, but nothing good. ...more
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
This was an intense but quick read. I really would have liked more of the story and will definitely be looking to read more of Ty's work.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Carried Away
  • In the dark
  • Winner Takes All: Master/Slave Fantasies by Christopher Pierce
  • Tribute
  • Runaway Heart (Tales of Amaranth, #4)
  • Puppy Love (Puppy Love, #1)
  • Better Than Sex (Kinky Quickies, #1)
  • Mr. Benson
  • Word on a Wing
  • Captivity
  • New Leather
  • What Worse Place Can I Beg in Your Love?
  • Slave in Training (The Slave, #1)
  • Stranded
  • Above the Dungeon (Dungeon #1)
  • Bound Together
  • Winner Takes All
  • Bound To Please (Playing for Keeps, #2)
When he isn't scribbling out dark fantasies and explorations of non-traditional sexuality, Ty Marton works as a consultant in Los Angeles, though he's spent his rare pockets of free time plotting out stories of all kinds for years now. An avid and active member of the California fetish community, Ty is a strong believer in safe, sane, consensual, and shameless explorations of socio-sexual individu ...more
More about Ty Marton...