Start by marking “Be Still My Heart (Vampire Assassin League, #2)” as Want to Read:
Be Still My Heart (Vampire Assassin League, #2)

Be Still My Heart (Vampire Assassin League #2)

THE VAMP
Vampire Sasha Stroyanovich is pure killing machine. Long-legged, lean, smoky-eyed, and sexy. Torture's her specialty. Revenge her signature. Every man is her enemy… until she tries to take the man fated as her mate.

THE MARK
Dr. Stuart Emerson Findlay is tall, dark, handsome, rich… and a complete failure with women. He loves argument, hates commitment and refuses his
Published May 17th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Be Still My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Be Still My Heart

Katie_la_geek
Jul 13, 2015 Katie_la_geek rated it it was ok

For this review and more visit my blog

To be honest I wasn’t expecting much from this novella. I have read two of the books in the series so far, We are Gathered and Together to Join and I didn’t love them. Much like the other two books I have read Be Still My Heart had plot problems. These books are short so I understand that a detailed storyline is not going to happen but too many times things are mentioned and are not expanded on. This is something I have encounter in every book in this series
Amanda
Aug 24, 2012 Amanda rated it really liked it
After reading the first book I was intrigued and had to find out what this series was all about. I was not disappointed. I enjoyed Be Still My Heart more than Knight After Night (the first book).
The main characters: Sasha Stroyanovich and Dr. Stuart Emerson Findlay. They were delightful!
Sasha is an assassin, hired to take out a high profile mark, but her plans are ruined when another hit-man arrives and kills her mark. After catching the competition she goes in search of the man who hired him
Margaret
Jun 28, 2014 Margaret rated it liked it

THE VAMP
Vampire Sasha Stroyanovich is pure killing machine. Long-legged, lean, smoky-eyed, and sexy. Torture's her specialty. Revenge her signature. Every man is her enemy...until she tries to take the man fated as her mate.
THE MARK
Dr. Stuart Emerson Findlay is tall, dark, handsome, rich...and a complete failure with women. He loves argument, hates commitment and refuses his ADHD meds; anal retentive doesn't begin to describe him. Maybe that's why women walk away. Maybe.
THE DREAM
When the perfect

Tiffany
Nov 02, 2012 Tiffany rated it liked it
This is the second novella of what (I think) is the start of the Vampire Assassin Series because it is titled, “The Beginning”.

The premise of this one starts out with Dr. Stuart Findlay and in walks vampire assassin, Sasha. She hates men in general but plans to kill this particular one because (and I don’t quite follow), he ordered the hit that took out her target (but his assassin got to the guy before her) so it appears she is mad about that. Then of course, she realizes they are mates and st
Kimberly
Sep 15, 2013 Kimberly rated it it was amazing
In book 2 of the Vampire Assassin League, Sasha Stroyanovich, is one killer Vampire. Not only is she an assassin but she is smoking hot as well. She hates all men until she meets the man destined to be her Mate.

Dr. Stuart Emerson Findlay has horrible luck with women. He tends to send them running after the first date. He is loaded and easy on the eyes but has the tendency to be very argumentative and wants things his way.

I really enjoyed book two in this series. I really didn’t know what to expe
Juana "Darkness" Duran
Sasha is a hired vampire assassin, sent to kill a man. But as she is getting to it someone else gets her target. So Sasha tracks down the person who was responsible for taking out her kill. Boom! Stuart the man responsible for getting someone to take out her guy is her mate. What is Sasha to do with this? Well first , Sasha kidnaps the guy, and then she starts making out with him. While Stuart is thinking this is a really good fantasy . Now all Sasha has to do is turn him into a vampire. How ...more
Helena
Dec 08, 2012 Helena rated it liked it
Shelves: para-vamp
I thought this book was fun enough. Interesting characters and a fun plot. It did seem rushed, and I feel that if it were slowed down a bit it could be much better. Its not something I would rush to recommend, but I wouldn't tell folks not to read it either. It was a way to spend a short afternoon.
Cheesecake
I like these books when I want a quick read without committing myself to anything long. Some are better than others and this is one of the ones I really enjoyed. I wasn't sure at first, but the characters really grew on me and I sometimes go back and re-read this one. Stuart thinks it's all his imagination, but soon finds out that Sasha isn't just the woman of his dreams but is his in reality.
Jill
Feb 12, 2014 Jill rated it did not like it
A bit better than the first thankfully, same story different situation - reading the synopsis beforehand give clues as to whats going on - otherwise I don't think these are my cup-of-tea even though I like vampire stories.
Tracy
Jul 11, 2014 Tracy rated it it was amazing
Who doesn't love a Vampire book with the lead character being a female Vamp??? Sasha is the total package---lethal but beautiful---on in one! And what a character Dr. Stuart Findlay turns out to be. Enjoyed this fast paced, action book and can't wait for more! ;)
Sheri
Jan 20, 2015 Sheri rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jackie-ivie
Finding love, meeting a vampire, becoming a vampire. Stuart was dreaming. This books was amazing. Nothing like a psychotic breakdown to make a book keep you on the edge of your seat. Or was it a breakdown? Find out for yourself.
Kristy
This short story was actually kind of funny. Stuart and Eve were so mismatched. She was super hot and sexy vampire assassin and Stuart was a nerd who rambled on and on. His character cracked me up.
Caity
Nov 12, 2011 Caity rated it really liked it
I liked this book better than the first one I read because I knew what to expect. Very short with the couple meeting, having sex, and falling in love within hours it seems.

But I liked reading from the female vampires point of view and both characters were interesting and funny.
SB Morales
Jul 11, 2014 SB Morales rated it liked it
I just love a female kick'in butt and taking control. This was funny, sexy, and even a little dangerous. If you want a quick paranormal romance this is a great series to get into. I can't wait to read the next and find out what Ivie has in store for her next assassin!
Paulette Nelson
Apr 20, 2015 Paulette Nelson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: goodreads
Pehn

The Assassin League is totally to die for. Sasha has found her mate in Stuart. It seems that they are always arguing. Mostly Stuart is. He just loves to do it. Come join them when the keep getting into trouble. Even Vaughn finds the whole thing up roaringly amusing.
Janet Murphy-DeBlois
Feb 17, 2016 Janet Murphy-DeBlois rated it really liked it
Very good.

Interesting storyline. Very different characters. Not what I expected. Had some funny bits too. A good quick read. Hope you enjoy.
Nichole ~Bookaholic~
Oct 29, 2011 Nichole ~Bookaholic~ rated it it was ok
Shelves: pnr-uf
kinda interesting....the books starts out in such a way that you feel you came in a few chapters late...not much world/character building...was interesting enough that I will try the next one
Michael
Michael rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2013
Jessica xique
Jessica xique rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2015
Cami Hensley
Cami Hensley rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2012
Leah Jones
Leah Jones rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2013
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2012
Lynn
Lynn rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2012
Monkey
Monkey rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2013
Kimberley
Kimberley rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2013
Nancy Porter
Nancy Porter rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2015
Marie
Marie rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2013
Synthe
Synthe rated it liked it
May 03, 2012
Reagan Whitten
Reagan Whitten rated it it was ok
Nov 28, 2011
Ashley
Ashley rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Highland Hunger (MacNachton Vampires, #8) (Knights, #0.6)
  • Where Is He Now?
  • Dreamweaver (Wild Men of Alaska, #3)
  • That Olde Christmas Magic
  • Rachel Dahlrumple
  • Wicked Wolf, Wanton Witch (Shades of Naughty)
  • Shield of Fire (Bringer and the Bane, #1)
  • Under Control (Diablo Blanco Club, #2)
  • Touched by the Magic (The Academy #1)
  • Vampire Cursed (Vampires Destined #1)
  • A Knight To Desire (The Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars, #3)
  • Taboo Kisses
  • Kissing Phoenix (Bitten Backstage, #1)
  • No Prince Charming (Grimm's Circle, #2)
  • Primal Call (Primes, #10)
  • The Zillionaire Vampire Cowboy's Secret Werewolf Babies
  • Feral Magic
  • SEAL Encounter (SEAL Brotherhood novella, #0.5)
Jackie Ivie was born and raised in a suburb outside Utah's capital, beautiful Salt Lake City. The second in a family of four daughters and one son, Jackie was constantly amusing her siblings with her invented games, escapades, and stories. And she was always reading. She would even walk the family dog, with one hand holding the leash, while the other held the ever-present book. No subject went ...more
More about Jackie Ivie...

Vampire Assassin League (1 - 10 of 32 books)
  • Knight after Night (Vampire Assassin League, #1)
  • Dearly Beloved (Vampire Assassin League, #3)
  • We Are Gathered (Vampire Assassin League, #4)
  • Together To Join (Vampire Assassin League, #5)
  • This Man And Woman (Vampire Assassin League, #6)
  • Forever As One (Vampire Assassin League, #7)
  • Should There Be (Vampire Assassin League #8)
  • Anyone Here (Vampire Assassin League Book #9)
  • With Just Cause (Vampire Assassin League, #10)
  • Why These Two (Vampire Assassin League, #11)