Start by marking “Take Control Bundle” as Want to Read:
Take Control Bundle

Take Control Bundle

2.67 of 5 stars 2.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
This trilogy of interactive titles features a scifi with bold Becca, a contemporary western with lovely Lauren, and a paranormal with shy Charlotte. Take control and brave the fates, for true love is hard to find.

Charlotte, Prowling for Enchantment
Finally, it's Charlotte's time to have a sexy adventure like the kind Gram loved to remember. Little does Charlotte know the c...more
Published June 23rd 2011 by Mima's House

To ask other readers questions about Take Control Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Take Control Bundle

I have to say, I absolutely love adventure game books - any type. So when I saw the trilogy that combined female characters, romance, and had paranormal and sci fi in it, I was absolutely eager to get the book.

For the amount it cost, it was certainly good value and I would definitely get it again. However, I felt that the first book was the best one, while the others seemed to be... lacking something. I also felt that there weren't really enough choices - particularly in the second two books. Wi...more
Univirae
Univirae marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Univirae
Univirae marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Aerulan
Aerulan marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2013
Catiyanna Lee
Catiyanna Lee marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2011
Goodreads Librari...: no longer published 4 37 Sep 18, 2014 02:55PM
2002127
Mima lives in a small village on the Erie Canal in the Finger Lakes of NY. Her passport is tattered and well-stamped, and her cats are fat and happy.
More about Mima...
In Service Wild Within (Bonded Fantasy, #1) Beast Within (Bonded Fantasy, #2) Alpha Within (Bonded Fantasy, #3) Honor Within (Bonded Fantasy, #4)