Start by marking “Take Control Bundle” as Want to Read:
Take Control Bundle

Take Control Bundle

3.25  ·  Rating Details  ·  4 Ratings  ·  1 Review
This trilogy of interactive titles features a scifi with bold Becca, a contemporary western with lovely Lauren, and a paranormal with shy Charlotte. Take control and brave the fates, for true love is hard to find.

Charlotte, Prowling for Enchantment
Finally, it's Charlotte's time to have a sexy adventure like the kind Gram loved to remember. Little does Charlotte know the c
Nook, 0 pages
Published June 23rd 2011 by Mima's House

To ask other readers questions about Take Control Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Take Control Bundle

Sarah Briggs
Jul 15, 2011 Sarah Briggs rated it liked it
I have to say, I absolutely love adventure game books - any type. So when I saw the trilogy that combined female characters, romance, and had paranormal and sci fi in it, I was absolutely eager to get the book.

For the amount it cost, it was certainly good value and I would definitely get it again. However, I felt that the first book was the best one, while the others seemed to be... lacking something. I also felt that there weren't really enough choices - particularly in the second two books. Wi
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2015
Univirae
Univirae marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Univirae
Univirae marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Mel Goodrich
Mel Goodrich rated it liked it
Feb 19, 2014
Aerulan
Aerulan marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2013
Monica
Monica rated it it was ok
Dec 31, 2015
Catiyanna Lee
Catiyanna Lee marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2011
Goodreads Librari...: no longer published 4 37 Sep 18, 2014 02:55PM
2002127
Mima lives in a small village on the Erie Canal in the Finger Lakes of NY. Her passport is tattered and well-stamped, and her cats are fat and happy.
More about Mima...