Mystery Times Ten 2011

Mystery Times Ten 2011

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Chosen from over 200 submissions, these ten mystery short stories come from new and established authors alike. Never before published, they are gathered together in our First Annual Mystery Times Ten YA collection. Each story was read and rated by three panels of judges, which included book bloggers, teen readers aged twelve to nineteen, and YA buyers and marketing mavens...more
Published July 22nd 2011 by Buddhapuss Ink LLC

Stephanie
I have found that I don't really care for mysteries in the short story format...too much to cover with too little time. This book is a compilation of short stories written by the winners in a YA writing contest. I found the variety interesting, the writing well done, and while I didn't love all the stories I did find them interesting. I would say that the first place story is not my least favorite, but it would definitely be closer to 10 than 1 for me.
Krisette Spangler
How do you give a rating to a book of short stories? It's hard, because some of the stories deserve more stars than others. It was fun to read work by some new authors, and I enjoyed the creativity of some of the stories. I skipped some authors due to the rough language, but most kept it clean. Overall I enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading next year's winners.
Linda
Sep 10, 2011 Linda rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Linda by: Addie King has a story in it
Shelves: own
Anthology of 10 short mysteries. The first three in the book won a contest to be in the book (including Addie King). Mostly not bad.
K.C. Sprayberry
Jun 25, 2012 K.C. Sprayberry rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books, young-adult
Ten mysteries for young adults from Buddhapuss Ink. Features my short story, Falsely Accused.
Mckenzie Hedden
Mckenzie Hedden marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Anamaria021
Anamaria021 marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Cherie Labissoniere
Cherie Labissoniere marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Cody Smith-Candelaria
Cody Smith-Candelaria marked it as to-read
Tia
Tia marked it as to-read
Renae Poletti
Renae Poletti marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
S.g.
S.g. marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Michelle King
Michelle King marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Kyle Jones
Kyle Jones marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2013
Fran
Fran marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
Wendy Sparrow
Sep 05, 2013 Wendy Sparrow added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
S. Policar
S. Policar marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2013
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2013
Mystery Times Nine 2012 Mystery Times Ten 2013 For Me? (Continuing Tales of Duck) My Little Book of Chinese Words Under the Same Sun (Stone Trilogy, #2)