Start by marking “Return to Paradise” as Want to Read:
Return to Paradise

Return to Paradise

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  165 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Rancher Parker Robinson was having one of those weeks. His cook quit and his daughter was trying her best to get expelled from boarding school. To top it off, he found a strange woman on his ranch who didn't know who she was! What he knew was that she was off limits. She could be another man's wife!
Christine couldn't remember her name or how she got to the ranch in the mi
Published (first published May 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Return to Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Return to Paradise

Donna
This is not the first book by Carol Grace I have read and it will not be my last. Her books are enjoyable.

Christine couldn't remember her name or how she got to the ranch in the middle of Colorado. A
Janeiowa

Parker Robinson has an isolated Colorado sheep ranch. He finds a you g woman in his pasture, the victim of a lightning strike with amnesia.
Barbara
Woman gets left at the altar.
Woman goes camping alone.
Woman gets struck by lightening.
Woman gets amnesia.
Woman is saved by handsome rancher with "romance issues."
(Man also conveniently has 12-year-old motherless daughter who wants to bring dad and lightening-struck-amnesiatic woman together.)
Man and woman fall in love.
Good grief!

This book was my first free download to my new Nook.
(I should have stuck with the free classics.) Return to Paradise was a totally ridiculous and predictable rea
Cindy
Oct 28, 2011 Cindy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
This was a very uplifting read. One of the things I loved most about it there was no I hate him and I hate her, Nobody was stupid. It was two people meeting in unusual circumstances and struggling through the ups and downs to get together.
Donna Porter
Like all the rest of Carol's book I reviewed, I loved this one almost especially the story line. It was different and I also cried at parts of this book. I can't wait to read more, but I will have to buy some more to read.
Mary
An interesting take on family dynamics, personal relationships, amnesia, and dealing with loss. I would have liked to have seen a bit more character development in this short story.
Dee
Two-haiku review:

She's hit by lightning
He finds her and takes her home
But both are damaged

Very nice story
Both characters have issues
True love overcomes
Nicole
good story but it didn't hold my attention....could be that I was preoccupied tho not sure
Nicola
A quick, light, predictable read. Nothing unexpected. Good characters, simple story line.
Amber Jones
Well...there was only one thing in this book I didn't predict.

Very fast read.
Shanna
Shanna marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Courtney Sanchez
Courtney Sanchez marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Emmi Slater
Emmi Slater marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Shannon Velazquez
Shannon Velazquez marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Tamsyn
Tamsyn marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Misty Nash bull
Misty Nash bull marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
  • Blame it on the Mistletoe
  • Destiny Wears Spurs
  • The Bride Wore Spurs (Inconvenient Brides, #1)
  • A Marriage of Convenience (Western Lovers: Hitched in Haste #7)
  • Family Ties (A Cop in the Family, #2)
  • A Fair to Remember (Welcome to Redemption, #2)
  • Ripped Apart
  • Texas Roads (Miller's Creek #1)
  • When the Heart Falls
  • Mending Fences
  • Falling For Her Boss
  • Gifts of Life (The Gift Series)
  • Wyatt: Return of the Cowboy
  • Warrior's Bride (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1080)
  • Maddy's Oasis
  • Eagle's Run (Texas Passions, #1)
  • Ties That Bind
  • Cowboys Make Better Lovers
191815
Carol Grace is the author of over 35 romance novels. In her former life she worked as a translator and an ESL teacher. She has traveled the world from Africa to Singapore for work and pleasure. Carol speaks French whenever she can, and sails the seas on cruise ships. When not on deck sipping tropical drinks and brainstorming ideas for her next novel, she gives writing classes. It's a tough job but ...more
More about Carol Grace...
Lonely Millionaire Mail-Order Millionaire The Millionaire's Nanny Wild Mustang Man Her Italian Millionaire