Start by marking “Glow (Zellie Wells #3)” as Want to Read:
Glow (Zellie Wells #3)

Glow (Zellie Wells #3)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  931 ratings  ·  44 reviews
Zellie Wells has mastered her powers and gotten the guy. She's lived through her parents' divorce and being separated from Avery. She's come back from the dead.
What else is there?
Oh, yeah. REVENGE.
Discover how it all ends when Zellie and the gang finally track down Mildred and fight to right the wrongs of The Society's past, present and future
Published July 10th 2011 by Stacey Wallace Benefiel (first published June 30th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Glow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Glow

Honestly, I like the way Benefiel writes her characters. I love their relationships and can feel what they feel. I like her story weaving skills a lot as well. The three things that didn't bother me as much in the first book but unfortunatly annoyed the hell out of me in the last two...

1. Her grammar. Wow. Is it terrible. I wasn't an A student, no, but I did grow up with a Mom who corrected me a lot. I had a hard time getting past it. I hate when people in general use "I" instead of "me" because
Stacey Benefiel
Jul 13, 2011 Stacey Benefiel rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
The wrap-up. Zel, it's been a pleasure spending time with you.
(Source: I received a digital copy of this book as a gift.)
This is the third book in the Zellie Well’s trilogy, and kicks off where book 2 ‘Glimmer’ left off.
**Warning – some unavoidable spoilers for books 1 and 2 ‘Glimpse’ and ‘Glimmer’.**
Zellie and Avery have found the loophole that means that they get to be together, but they still have the problem of Mildred, who is planning on using mind control to bend the will of retroacts to her own nefarious plans.
Can Zellie and the crew stop her befor
few friends of mine have experienced the frustration and time-consuming process of what it is to type on a nook tablet, and were it not for the disappointment i suffered while reading GLOW i wouldnt even bother.

but no. it was painful, so here i go.

in the other two books before this, the writing was dispensible at best and the plot so ridiculous as to be laughable, but it was the magic and emotional investment that kept me interested.

i had avery and zellie's fate to concern myself with as seeming
Andrea Heltsley
I read the whole trilogy and this was probably my least favorite. It just didn't grab me like I hoped. I was just expecting more in the final book. I did enjoy Claire, Zellie, Melody and Avery, though!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I love this author. This world is so rich and wonderful that I wish there were way more books in this series/world. The love stories that we get to see glimpses of throughout the trilogy are all so wonderful and different that I wish everyone had their own book!

This book finishes out the Zellie Wells Trilogy and we finally see the end of the obligatory “big bad.” There was also a lot of wrap up and pairing off of characters that warmed my heart and ha
Kelli (I'd So Rather Be Reading)
I have been looking forward to Glow for months now and couldn't wait to find out how Zellie's story ends. I have really enjoyed this trilogy and think that the premise is so unique and interesting.

But, Glow felt lacking for me. I had a hard time remembering a lot of what happened in the first two books and found myself wishing Benefiel had included a summary to refresh my memory. I ended up reading my previous reviews, which helped me remember a few of the specifics. But what helped me the most
Vicki Keire
I love Zellie.
Why do you have to leave me? (sniff)
This third book does exactly what a final book should: wraps up the series, but leaves enough room for the universe Stacey W Benefiel created in Glimpse to live on. The issues Zellie and crew have grappled with in Glimpse and Glimmer (loyalty, love, morality, family) come to fruition in Glow.
I really love this series; Glimpse was one of the very first Kindle Ya series I picked up when I first got my ereader. I admit I read this last book more s
Originally from http://babblingofabookaholic.blogspot...

Glow was the last book in the Zellie Wells series and I'm sad to see it go. I'm a bit disappointed with this last book too. It's not that it wasn't good because it was, I'm glad to see that everything worked out but I'm just a little stunned. It got really confusing in some parts and this book flipped between too many characters point of view. It was hard for me to keep up with at times and I found myself rereading things at times which is
I liked this one the least of the three. I found my interest going down as I read and I just wanted it to be done. I don't think I would recommend this series.
This was a sad book for me. Not because of the plot, but because it is the end to a series I did not want to see finished. I still feel like there's another book waiting to be carved out for this series, but I suppose everything has to end eventually.

I loved the finish. There is so much action in this book, it will definitely not let you down. There was a short time in the middle I was bummed that so many homosexual men were being murdered, but since they weren't as integrated into the story as
I really enjoyed this series and loved that the ending was really an ending lol no luminous loop hole type thing. Nice quick reads with likable characters :)
Heather Fiedler
this book seemed rushed at the end. still not a bad book.
some trilogies don't offer enough closure... this isn't one of those books thank goodness :D
totally loved it! the good girls and guys get what they deserve and the bad people-- well, karma is a bitch! hehe! (hopefully i don't run into anyone named mildred for awhile as that poor person will be marked as evil. lol)
the ending was very pleasing but i will miss all my favorite people. thanks stacey for working so hard!
Elena *Phade* G.
really enjoyed this one. sad that its over. the author ended it perfectly. i love all the chaos, confuion and twists that i encounted. also love the love. it may be one hell of a disfunctional family, but they all have each others back. ive said it before and i'll say it again. this trilogy is most def something i wouldnt mind seeing on the big screen. i would def pay to see it. i like it that much. :)
This was the most confusing of the series but really brought a finality to it as well. The story is now finished and we don't really need toworry about Zellie and her friends and family anymore. I am intrigued by the authors writing style as it is almost too lacks. I wish it was a little better edited in that sense but otherwise I definitely enjoyed the whole series!
Well I couldn't pry my kindle from my hands to put the book down two and a half hours ago. So you know it has to be really good! I loved this trilogy, it had twists, turns, unexpected scenes as well as a great ending that almost brought me to tears... Wonderful writing skills as well as answers to all my questions. I would suggest this trilogy to many!
LOVED LOVED LOVED this!!! A brilliant ending to a fantastic series. Im going to miss this group of crazy, funny, freaky people. I laughed out loud a hundred times and the story pulled everything together nicely. If you havent read this series yet then i highly recommend it. 5/5 Thanks Zellie and Co, its been emotional :)
This was a great series. I enjoyed it, even though I found several typos throughout the books. I thought the ending could have been fleshed out more. It may just be me, but I didn't get what Zellie's dad was laughing at in the final pages of the book. All in all a good read that just needed a few little tweaks.
I could see this as a TV series, maybe on the family channel, ala Quantum Leap or the Medium...each week Zel & Mel have to rewind a different situation with varying levels of complexity and/or personal significance. Add cute boyfriends, beautiful settings, various recurring characters. I think it's a hit!
I am sad to see this series end. I want more stories about Aunt Hazel and Roger, Melody and Raliegh, Ben and Connor, the new school for Retros...I want so many things.

I'm just going to put down what I always want to say in (good) reviews: Just go out and read it already!!!
I think this was the best in the series! The lady in the 'Orange House" did a great job! The characters have all matured, and the 'acceptance' theme for many topics made the book even better! I think I first thought this was strictly a YA series, hmmm, maybe not!
Number 3 of the series was a great conclusion, all of my questions were answered, the characters were wrapped up and seemed to mature along with the story line. I thought it drew to a good close. I enjoyed reading the last installment.
Alyssa Greatbanks
Another AMAZING book about Zellie Wells. Too bad it's the last one, I was sad reading this, knowing it was the last in the series, I'd love to read more.

Just like the others, great characters, great plot, great everything!
I've read and love all three books. it's crazy what this girl and her sister and everybody else went through. I'm just glad that Hazel and Avery and Ben and Connor can be together with no more problems.
I had a blast reading this! Reminds me a lot of Kate Kaynak’s Ganzfield series, in a good way – it’s not normally the genre I’d read at all. But any YA with hints of romance, I can get into!
Really liked this series. Different from anything I've read before. I do wish the author had put in a prologue and told us what happened with Ben and Connor though.
Eden Steffey
I didn't like this one nearly as much as I liked the first two. I thought it was choppy and I had a hard time following what the overall plan was.
The conclusion to the series. We get adventure, closure, and a lot of humor..."Becky, you're sitting in Mike" is still making me ROFL.
like this book however didn't care for the ending, wanted more, wanted what happen to the main couple maybe an epilogue.
  • Time's Daughter
  • Rebellion: The Outer Territory (Day of Sacrifice, #2)
  • Operative (Ganzfield, #5)
  • August (One Black Rose, #2)
  • Momentum (Portal Chronicles, #4)
  • Chosen (Stained, #3)
  • Embody (Insight, #2) (Web of Hearts and Souls #2)
  • Paradox (Travelers #2)
  • Alexander Death (The Paranormals, #3)
  • Severed (Cloud Prophet Trilogy, #3)
  • Winter's Wrath: Sacrifice  (Winter's Saga, #3)
  • My Tattered Bonds (The Bloodstone Saga, #4)
  • Unfurl (Ripple, #3)
  • Angel Eyes (Forever Trilogy, #3)
Stacey Wallace Benefiel is the author of the Zellie Wells trilogy, the Penny Black trilogy, the Day of Sacrifice Omnibus, the Open Door Love Story series, and multiple short stories.
She sometimes goes by S.W. Benefiel or Reina Stowe, but know she's not foolin' anybody.
Stacey lives in an orange house in Beaverton, OR with her two young kids who have old people names.
When Stacey isn't writing, thin
More about Stacey Wallace Benefiel...

Zellie Wells (3 books)
  • Glimpse (Zellie Wells, #1)
  • Glimmer (Zellie Wells, #2)
Glimpse (Zellie Wells, #1) Glimmer (Zellie Wells, #2) Crossing (Open Door Love Story, #1) Zellie Wells Trilogy (Glimpse, Glimmer, Glow) Found (Penny Black #1)