Start by marking “Glow (Zellie Wells #3)” as Want to Read:
Glow (Zellie Wells #3)

Glow (Zellie Wells #3)

3.91  ·  Rating Details  ·  945 Ratings  ·  46 Reviews
Zellie Wells has mastered her powers and gotten the guy. She's lived through her parents' divorce and being separated from Avery. She's come back from the dead.
What else is there?
Oh, yeah. REVENGE.
Discover how it all ends when Zellie and the gang finally track down Mildred and fight to right the wrongs of The Society's past, present and future
Published July 10th 2011 by Stacey Wallace Benefiel (first published June 30th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Glow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Glow

Lindsey
Oct 24, 2011 Lindsey rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nook, lendable
Honestly, I like the way Benefiel writes her characters. I love their relationships and can feel what they feel. I like her story weaving skills a lot as well. The three things that didn't bother me as much in the first book but unfortunatly annoyed the hell out of me in the last two...

1. Her grammar. Wow. Is it terrible. I wasn't an A student, no, but I did grow up with a Mom who corrected me a lot. I had a hard time getting past it. I hate when people in general use "I" instead of "me" because
Stacey Benefiel
Jul 13, 2011 Stacey Benefiel rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
The wrap-up. Zel, it's been a pleasure spending time with you.
(Source: I received a digital copy of this book as a gift.)
This is the third book in the Zellie Well’s trilogy, and kicks off where book 2 ‘Glimmer’ left off.
**Warning – some unavoidable spoilers for books 1 and 2 ‘Glimpse’ and ‘Glimmer’.**
Zellie and Avery have found the loophole that means that they get to be together, but they still have the problem of Mildred, who is planning on using mind control to bend the will of retroacts to her own nefarious plans.
Can Zellie and the crew stop her befor
S.
few friends of mine have experienced the frustration and time-consuming process of what it is to type on a nook tablet, and were it not for the disappointment i suffered while reading GLOW i wouldnt even bother.

but no. it was painful, so here i go.

in the other two books before this, the writing was dispensible at best and the plot so ridiculous as to be laughable, but it was the magic and emotional investment that kept me interested.

i had avery and zellie's fate to concern myself with as seeming
Andrea Heltsley
I read the whole trilogy and this was probably my least favorite. It just didn't grab me like I hoped. I was just expecting more in the final book. I did enjoy Claire, Zellie, Melody and Avery, though!
Carrie
Aug 08, 2013 Carrie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I love this author. This world is so rich and wonderful that I wish there were way more books in this series/world. The love stories that we get to see glimpses of throughout the trilogy are all so wonderful and different that I wish everyone had their own book!

This book finishes out the Zellie Wells Trilogy and we finally see the end of the obligatory “big bad.” There was also a lot of wrap up and pairing off of characters that warmed my heart and ha
Kelli (I'd So Rather Be Reading)
I have been looking forward to Glow for months now and couldn't wait to find out how Zellie's story ends. I have really enjoyed this trilogy and think that the premise is so unique and interesting.

But, Glow felt lacking for me. I had a hard time remembering a lot of what happened in the first two books and found myself wishing Benefiel had included a summary to refresh my memory. I ended up reading my previous reviews, which helped me remember a few of the specifics. But what helped me the most
Brianna (The Book Vixen)
Review copy provided by author

Why I Read this Book: I really enjoyed reading Glimpse and Glimmer, the first two books in the trilogy. Glow is the conclusion I’ve been waiting for. I really wanted to know how things were going to pan out for Zellie and find out how the villain was going to be defeated.

What I Liked: One thing I have really enjoyed about this series is the unique paranormal world and characters the author has created. It’s interesting and different. Zellie can see glimpses into the
Vicki Keire
Jul 26, 2011 Vicki Keire rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-paranormal
I love Zellie.
Why do you have to leave me? (sniff)
This third book does exactly what a final book should: wraps up the series, but leaves enough room for the universe Stacey W Benefiel created in Glimpse to live on. The issues Zellie and crew have grappled with in Glimpse and Glimmer (loyalty, love, morality, family) come to fruition in Glow.
I really love this series; Glimpse was one of the very first Kindle Ya series I picked up when I first got my ereader. I admit I read this last book more s
Kylee
Aug 29, 2012 Kylee rated it liked it
Originally from http://babblingofabookaholic.blogspot...

Glow was the last book in the Zellie Wells series and I'm sad to see it go. I'm a bit disappointed with this last book too. It's not that it wasn't good because it was, I'm glad to see that everything worked out but I'm just a little stunned. It got really confusing in some parts and this book flipped between too many characters point of view. It was hard for me to keep up with at times and I found myself rereading things at times which is
Sherry
Jan 31, 2015 Sherry rated it it was ok
I liked this one the least of the three. I found my interest going down as I read and I just wanted it to be done. I don't think I would recommend this series.
Helena
Dec 01, 2012 Helena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
This was a sad book for me. Not because of the plot, but because it is the end to a series I did not want to see finished. I still feel like there's another book waiting to be carved out for this series, but I suppose everything has to end eventually.

I loved the finish. There is so much action in this book, it will definitely not let you down. There was a short time in the middle I was bummed that so many homosexual men were being murdered, but since they weren't as integrated into the story as
Veray Carter
Jan 22, 2016 Veray Carter rated it liked it
There was a little too much homosexuality for my liking.
April
Jun 28, 2014 April rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this series and loved that the ending was really an ending lol no luminous loop hole type thing. Nice quick reads with likable characters :)
Heather Fiedler
Jan 20, 2015 Heather Fiedler rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book seemed rushed at the end. still not a bad book.
Michelle Dodd
Nov 01, 2015 Michelle Dodd rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had read this series I few years back and have just finished rereading them again they are brilliant I thoroughly enjoyed reading them and didn't want it to end there was only one small thing wrong for me and that was there were a couple of unanswered questions the main one being did Ben managed thwart his death vision of Connor? I really want to know this I want him to have his happily ever after he was one of my favourite characters.
Trish
Jul 10, 2011 Trish rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
some trilogies don't offer enough closure... this isn't one of those books thank goodness :D
totally loved it! the good girls and guys get what they deserve and the bad people-- well, karma is a bitch! hehe! (hopefully i don't run into anyone named mildred for awhile as that poor person will be marked as evil. lol)
the ending was very pleasing but i will miss all my favorite people. thanks stacey for working so hard!
Elena *Phade* G.
really enjoyed this one. sad that its over. the author ended it perfectly. i love all the chaos, confuion and twists that i encounted. also love the love. it may be one hell of a disfunctional family, but they all have each others back. ive said it before and i'll say it again. this trilogy is most def something i wouldnt mind seeing on the big screen. i would def pay to see it. i like it that much. :)
Auriella
Jul 13, 2011 Auriella rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2011
This was the most confusing of the series but really brought a finality to it as well. The story is now finished and we don't really need toworry about Zellie and her friends and family anymore. I am intrigued by the authors writing style as it is almost too lacks. I wish it was a little better edited in that sense but otherwise I definitely enjoyed the whole series!
Julia
Nov 15, 2011 Julia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well I couldn't pry my kindle from my hands to put the book down two and a half hours ago. So you know it has to be really good! I loved this trilogy, it had twists, turns, unexpected scenes as well as a great ending that almost brought me to tears... Wonderful writing skills as well as answers to all my questions. I would suggest this trilogy to many!
Sep 25, 2011 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
LOVED LOVED LOVED this!!! A brilliant ending to a fantastic series. Im going to miss this group of crazy, funny, freaky people. I laughed out loud a hundred times and the story pulled everything together nicely. If you havent read this series yet then i highly recommend it. 5/5 Thanks Zellie and Co, its been emotional :)
Sara
May 17, 2013 Sara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great series. I enjoyed it, even though I found several typos throughout the books. I thought the ending could have been fleshed out more. It may just be me, but I didn't get what Zellie's dad was laughing at in the final pages of the book. All in all a good read that just needed a few little tweaks.
Megan
Jul 28, 2011 Megan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: indie-selfpub
I could see this as a TV series, maybe on the family channel, ala Quantum Leap or the Medium...each week Zel & Mel have to rewind a different situation with varying levels of complexity and/or personal significance. Add cute boyfriends, beautiful settings, various recurring characters. I think it's a hit!
Claudia
Jul 13, 2011 Claudia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am sad to see this series end. I want more stories about Aunt Hazel and Roger, Melody and Raliegh, Ben and Connor, the new school for Retros...I want so many things.

I'm just going to put down what I always want to say in (good) reviews: Just go out and read it already!!!
Dianne
Aug 12, 2013 Dianne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think this was the best in the series! The lady in the 'Orange House" did a great job! The characters have all matured, and the 'acceptance' theme for many topics made the book even better! I think I first thought this was strictly a YA series, hmmm, maybe not!
Janelle
Feb 28, 2013 Janelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Number 3 of the series was a great conclusion, all of my questions were answered, the characters were wrapped up and seemed to mature along with the story line. I thought it drew to a good close. I enjoyed reading the last installment.
Alyssa Greatbanks
Another AMAZING book about Zellie Wells. Too bad it's the last one, I was sad reading this, knowing it was the last in the series, I'd love to read more.

Just like the others, great characters, great plot, great everything!
Ashley
May 27, 2013 Ashley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've read and love all three books. it's crazy what this girl and her sister and everybody else went through. I'm just glad that Hazel and Avery and Ben and Connor can be together with no more problems.
Deniz
Jul 26, 2011 Deniz rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had a blast reading this! Reminds me a lot of Kate Kaynak’s Ganzfield series, in a good way – it’s not normally the genre I’d read at all. But any YA with hints of romance, I can get into!
Jessica
Mar 09, 2012 Jessica rated it really liked it
Shelves: supernatural
Really liked this series. Different from anything I've read before. I do wish the author had put in a prologue and told us what happened with Ben and Connor though.
  • Time's Daughter
  • Day of Sacrifice Omnibus (Day of Sacrifice #1-6)
  • Operative (Ganzfield, #5)
  • August (One Black Rose, #2)
  • Embody (Insight #2; Web of Hearts and Souls #2)
  • Momentum (Portal Chronicles, #4)
  • Alexander Death (The Paranormals, #3)
  • Chosen (Stained, #3)
  • Unfurl (Ripple, #3)
  • Severed (Cloud Prophet Trilogy, #3)
  • Paradox (Travelers #2)
  • Driven (The Warrior, #2)
  • Angel Eyes (Forever Trilogy, #3)
  • Winter's Storm: Retribution (Winter's Saga, #2)
Stacey Wallace is a full-time author and mama, and a part-time lunch lady. She writes engaging romances that make her readers snort-laugh, ugly cry, and fall in love with her characters.
Stacey lives in Beaverton, OR, a suburb of Portland, which suits her just fine as she can always find parking.

Stacey Wallace Benefiel write paranormal love stories with a time-bending twist.

www.staceywallace.com
www
More about Stacey Wallace Benefiel...

Zellie Wells (3 books)
  • Glimpse (Zellie Wells, #1)
  • Glimmer (Zellie Wells, #2)