Start by marking “Cowboy Come Home” as Want to Read:
Cowboy Come Home

Cowboy Come Home (Lost Sons Trilogy #3)

3.93  ·  Rating Details  ·  91 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Trey March never wanted to see Daisy Barton again. But there she is in over her pretty little head running the JDB Ranch - and standing between him and the small fortune he's owed. Now if he wants to get his due, he'll have to save the ranch first...working side-by-side with the only woman he's ever loved. Without her overprotective father to guide her, Daisy's trying to s ...more
Published November 1st 2011 by Zebra (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Cowboy Come Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboy Come Home

Kyraryker
Jul 12, 2016 Kyraryker rated it it was ok

Trey has been on his own most of his life and after a falling out with his foster brothers, he's become even more closed off. When the pampered daughter of the rich rancher he works for, takes a liking to him, he knows he should stay away but he feels something for her too.
Daisy knew falling for one of her father's loner ranch hands would be a bad idea but Trey
Linda Rea
Aug 11, 2016 Linda Rea rated it it was amazing
Trey is fuming mad and he is gonna take on the owner of JDB ranch and get his share that was promised him, at least it was before he was dragged behind a horse till he was almost dead. Daisy has been trying to run this ranch since her daddy died and Ned the head foreman has been helping her. She and Trey had been lovers so when he disappeared without a trace she figured he had his fun so he took off, so why is he standing in her parlor now? Trey was so mad at Daisy figuring she was a spoiled ric ...more
Sheri Jesse
Dec 05, 2015 Sheri Jesse rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Trey March and Daisy Barton both felt betrayed by each other but neither knew the real story of what happened. Trey comes back into Daisy's life when he goes back to her father's ranch to get the money he's owed when he finds out that the man has died & that Daisy did not get married. Daisy needs Trey's help to keep her ranch going and he agrees as long as he gets his money in the end. But you know how it goes, they are thrown together when a old adversary comes a ...more
Amary Chapman
Jul 07, 2016 Amary Chapman rated it it was amazing
Historical western romance between a ranch hand and the boss' beautiful daughter. Trey fell in love with Daisy, but didn't realize and she with him, but she knew it deep in her bones.
The ranch foreman saw the developing relationship that would interfere with his plans so he caught Trey unawares and dragged him behind his horse, he'd thought to hid death telling him that it was on the boss' orders.
When Trey returned angry months later, he found Mr. barton dead and his daughter Daisy trying to han
Stacey Pagan
Feb 13, 2012 Stacey Pagan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: awesome
It’s been a long time since I’ve been so engrossed in a romance novel that I didn’t want to put it down! Kenny has done just that for me with Cowboy Come Home! I fell in love with Trey and Daisy from the beginning of the book. The story took me on a roller coaster ride of ups and downs, but ended on such a lovely note that I was pleasantly pleased.

Trey March falls head over heels in love with Daisy, yet his past does not allow him to feel or recognize love. He’s a stubborn cowboy who feels he ca
Toni
Dec 11, 2011 Toni rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kensington-arcs
4.5 Stars

Lovers separated by circumstance, brought back together by fate. This is the final book in the Lost Sons Trilogy.

Trey March is returning to the JDB Ranch for one thing, the money that is owed to him. After recuperating from a vicious attack, he returns to the ranch and meets the one person who betrayed him the most, Daisy Barton. Her treachery runs deep, her silence of their relationship almost got him killed and he wants nothing to do with her. The problem is once he sets his eyes on h
Romancing the Book
Oct 31, 2011 Romancing the Book rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, western
Review by Desere: Trey March is your typical average cowboy (ranch worker) he keeps to himself and stays out of trouble and never lies. That is until he ends up in the arms of the young and beautiful Daisy Barton,the boss's daughter ! The more time they spend in each others arms the more Daisy falls in love ,but Trey is too on edge about his own mixed up life to even begin to think of such talk. Daisy however believes that Trey will come around and they will eventually get married. But then sudd ...more
CARLA
Jun 28, 2016 CARLA rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! I have not read a historical romance in a while. I’d forgotten how much I liked them. There were a few twists and turns in this story that I definitely did not see coming. I like stories that keep me guessing. The events in this book were actually believable, so I could really get into the book and feel like I was there. I love books that allow me to disappear into the story. I will definitely be reading more books from Janette Kenny.
Sarah Wayne
Absolutely loved Cowboy Come Home by Janette Kenny, so much so that I wish I had the other books in this series to read right now. Even though there are other books in the series this one can be read as a stand alone novel. I loved every moment with Daisy and Trey, I didn't breeze through paragraphs like I sometimes do in other books. I loved the era this was placed in and al of the secondary characters and there were a lot of them, but luckily none were confusing to me. i do wish that Trey had ...more
Kim Vanravenswaay
Jun 14, 2016 Kim Vanravenswaay rated it it was amazing
If it weren't for bad luck, both Trey and Daisy wouldn't have any luck at all. From birth Trey led a hard life. Things were looking up for him when danger strikes. Daisy finds out that her life was all a lie. They are forced to work together if they wanted to stay alive and save the ranch. So many unknown enemies and so many secrets that made me gasp.
Tracy Flick
Jul 22, 2016 Tracy Flick rated it it was amazing
I have never read a historical romance, and as my first Come Home Cowboy was great. I fell in love with Trey and Daisy from the beginning. They have such passion for each other, you don't want their story to end. I will definitely be checking out more of Jeanette Kenny's books.

Arc provided by NetGalley
Heather andrews
Jun 10, 2016 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing

I liked Trey, “want me how?” he asked in a lazy drawl that made her smile. “Naked? On my back?” I liked this book, Trey was caring and kind, he just had a hard time within himself.
Rene
Good book.
Sue Squire
Apr 01, 2012 Sue Squire rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
Trey March and Daisy Burton have a history together. Kenny is able to create a story that reveals her life, his life, and how they intertwine. Just when you think everything is good, you round a corner to a new loop in there lives. Kenny surprised me with a few of these loops and it was fun.
Mem
Western, Trey March was left at an orphanage the day he was born. He and two other boys banded together for protection as brothers. This is the story of his life working on ranches, keeping his brothers in his life, and finding out what love is when he has very little love in his life.
Sharon
Nov 06, 2011 Sharon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm really sad to see the trilogy come to an end. I so enjoyed all the books of the 3 foster brothers. They truly were real cowboys. I wish there could be more books on them with their families.
TJ
Sep 01, 2011 TJ rated it liked it
This one is seriously stuck right in the middle 3.5/5.0

For a complete review, visit Affaire de Coeur magazine, hard copy or online at http://affairedecoeur.com/ November 2011 issue.
Beth Wilson
Sep 09, 2013 Beth Wilson rated it did not like it
historical, romantic history isn't for me. I read about 30+ pages but couldn't stick with it. Was not moving fast enough for me.
TaniLu
TaniLu marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
Danelle Cale
Danelle Cale marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
Delfina
Delfina marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2016
Sunshine102842
Sunshine102842 marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2016
Denise Peterson
Denise Peterson marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2016
Kellie
Kellie marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2016
Andrea Thyret-kidd
Andrea Thyret-kidd rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2016
Linda
Linda rated it did not like it
Aug 02, 2016
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y. marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2016
Christina T
Christina T marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
200022
Janette's dream of being published came true in 2006 when Kensington Publishing acquired her first western historical romance, One Real Cowboy. Since then she's written five more western historical romances, and emotionally intense novels for Harlequin Presents.

Now the award winning author is expanding her career into hybrid publishing and will see the release of her first indie romantic suspense
More about Janette Kenny...

Lost Sons Trilogy (3 books)
  • A Cowboy Christmas (The Lost Sons Trilogy, #1)
  • In a Cowboy's Arms