Start by marking “Merry Christmas, Geronimo!” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
Merry Christmas, Geron...

Geronimo Stilton

Merry Christmas, Geronimo! (Geronimo Stilton #12)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  2,979 ratings  ·  74 reviews
I was so excited about Christmas, I could squeak! My favorite nephew Benjamin was going to come over, and we were planning to trim the tree and eat lots of delicious holiday Cheesy Chews. But before you could say "cat alert," disaster struck! I slipped over my tail and ended up in the hospital. And then my mouse hole caught on fire! Holey cheese, this was turning out to be ...more
Published July 12th 2009 (first published December 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Merry Christmas, Geronimo!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Merry Christmas, Geronimo!

Sylvia
Jun 17, 2013 Sylvia rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: My cousin Tommy
It was a really good book. The author added a lot of sense of humor, using words such as: Famouse. I really enjoyed it.
Jarred Snowball
boringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringboringb ...more
Jigme Choedak
this book was amazing...
Dolly
Dec 27, 2012 Dolly rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
Shelves: 2012, christmas, childrens
Our girls really like the Geronimo Stilton chapter books. I think they are quite corny, but they are fun and filled with action and adventure. We've also read a few of the graphic novels. I prefer to read the chapter books aloud, but our girls are enamored with them both, so I humor them.

This story was a depressing Christmas-themed read that ends happily, but is so unbelievable, it really takes away from the story. One disaster after another occurs to poor Geronimo and while a silver lining see
Erick
I think this book was great because he never gave up to find his wallet when he loss it and he try every appointment the other person was going to be at but he was also afraid to arrive late to his grandpa house because it was Christmas but he gave up and when to his grandpa house and there was that bag he was looking for because somebody came to leave for Geronimo Stilton and Geronimo Stilton did all the work for nothing but he finally had a happy Christmas.
Morghan B
This book is funny and talked about the true meaning of Christmas and how Geronimo safes people and helps people I love love love love love this book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gayathri
Feb 05, 2013 Gayathri added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 0
nice yeah sure
Stacy
CHEESECAKES!! My daughter enjoyed this book because the characters help others. I enjoyed the underlying humor, such as "War and Cheese," the store Better Cheddar and Beyond, Ratbury balls, and other rat, mouse, and cheese parody, which extend through the series.
Colleen Mertens
This was a cute holiday read for kids. It was another fun adventure with the writing mouse and his family. Always funny to see the adventures they have and how the holiday stress gets to Geronimo is often funny.
Agali Jimenez
This book "Merry Christmas,Geronimo" by Geronimo Stilton is one of the greatest book I ever read. It's about a mouse who is having a dinner party at his house for Christmas-Eve. Then he has to go to work so he puts on warm clothing because it is snowing outside. He arrives at his work and he is being asked constantly if he is hot. He gets frustrated and runs straight into his office. After his work he gets his favorite nephew and they both go to the park and make snowmouses. He gets into massive ...more
Josiah
This was the worst Christmas Eve ever for Geronimo Stilton. It ended up being the very best Christmas Eve though.
Tarun
it was a awesome book as always.all geronimo books that i have read have been thrilling and funny to me
Agali Jimenez
I recommend this book "Merry Christmas,Geronimo!" by Geronimo Stilton to people with warm/kind hearts because this is a peaceful book. Its about a mouse named Geronimo Stilton. It is also about having a dinner party at his house and how his day gets ruined on Christmas Eve. His troubles first start when he is being asked constantly by all of his co-workers if he is hot in his winter clothes. Then later on he ends up in the hospital. After he gets out of the hospital he heads home and finds out ...more
Elena Bravo
This book is awesome I do not even care that it is long!
Kathy Chung
written in good Christmas spirit
Arsh Vats
This was a incredible book.
Brian Walker
A surprisingly nice ending to a terrific kids series.
Esmeralda Luz Hernandez
It is nice how Geronimo's family goes to his house after the fire and fix the house. Geronimo's house went soggy, burned and ruined, went to dry, cleaned and beautiful. His family pulled together and helped Geronimo. Also, Geronimo ended up giving his present (stuffed bear) to Ben and cheese for Thea and Trap. So, the Christmas disaster, turned into a Christmas love and feast fest.
Cara
Jan 28, 2008 Cara rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 1st-3rd grade and/or parents
Skyler and I really enjoyed reading this book together! There's no deep meaning to it, but it is a really cute one for, say 1st or 2nd graders who are a little advanced and like a somewhat complex but light story line. There are lots of illustrations and lots of characters. They also use different fonts throughout for big and interesting words. Skyler decided we needed to read those in a "different voice". :) Cute, cute, cute!
Eric Herr
A fun book with a nice little adventure to keep Alec and me entertained.

This is the latest selection by Alec for our evening reads. I don't hold out much hope for a highly detailed plot but it is certainly seasonal so we are moving forward.
Aaryn
This book is about a rondent called Geronimo Stilton. This book is about Christmas. Geronimo is preparing his Christmas party but there are a lot of disaster happened! How Geronimo will solve them? Will the party start fluently?
Azure
Mar 20, 2008 Azure rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Connie
This book is perfect for Christmas people.... until many things occur to ruin the Christmas.... well... read this, the first part is quite interesting... then he keeps on hurting himself.
Nevianette Batista
i think the book is really funny cuz when he dresses up so he could go outside in the snow cuz is "cold" and he's really nice cuz he helped a mouse with the ratbury chocolate balls.
Musicallamb
This was most certainly not a book I really liked. But then again, I think any Christmas special is quite distasteful, unless done in the absolute proficient way possible.
Mary
I enjoy this series of books because it helps to expand a child's vocabulary and also because it can be quite silly, making it a good book for kids who fight reading.
Izzy
I used to always read these book, i have stopped reading them but most of them were amazing! I saw one at the library and it brought back funny and great memories!
Vonnegut
I would give this book ten hundred stars if I could. I liked this book because it was about giving, helping, and stuff like that.
the best book 7 7 Sep 18, 2013 02:34AM
homework 1 5 Dec 06, 2011 01:01PM
the best book 1 2 Sep 27, 2011 07:08AM
  • Thea Stilton and the Mountain of Fire
  • Amy The Amethyst Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Jewel Fairies, #5)
  • Lego Ninjago, Masters of Spinjitzu. The Challenge of Samukai
  • Fox and His Friends
  • Mr. Docker Is Off His Rocker! (My Weird School, #10)
  • Christmas in Camelot (Magic Tree House, #29)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books have
More about Geronimo Stilton...

Geronimo Stilton (1 - 10 of 58 books)
  • Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1)
  • The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2)
  • Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3)
  • I'm Too Fond of My Fur! (Geronimo Stilton, #4)
  • Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, #5)
  • Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)
  • Red Pizzas for a Blue Count (Geronimo Stilton, #7)
  • Attack of the Bandit Cats (Geronimo Stilton, #8)
  • A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo (Geronimo Stilton, #9)
  • All Because of a Cup of Coffee (Geronimo Stilton, #10)
Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1) The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2) Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3) Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent (Geronimo Stilton, #34) Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)