Start by marking “Angel in the Storm (The Angel #2)” as Want to Read:
Angel in the Storm (The Angel #2)

Angel in the Storm (Angel #2)

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Fifteen-year-old Megan's younger brother Max has been kidnapped by Judas, an evil angel, who has sold him to a human trafficking ring working out of New Orleans. Judas is determined to destroy Max’s soul.
Framed for Max's murder, Megan, along with the help of Johnny who is a good angel, and her friends, must stay one step ahead of the police and an approaching hurricane in
Published July 1st 2011 by Lisa Grace Books (first published June 30th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Angel in the Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel in the Storm

Crystal Kelly
This book was an amazing continuation of book 1 ANGEL IN THE SHADOWS. Lisa Grace had the action non-stop from the very beginning. I know the characters are fictional but I found myself praying young Megan would make all the right decisions. Lisa left us a point that left me saying "Oh no" eagerly awaiting book 3.

This book is one you will enjoy from beginning to end. The entire series so far is amazing. I was not able to put the book down. Great Job to Lisa Grace for relaying such a profound mess
Lisa Grace
Jul 04, 2011 Lisa Grace rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
One of my favorite reviews came from Melissa who runs http://werevampsromance.org
She said, "Ms. Grace rocked the originality."
Becky
This review may contain spoilers from book 1.
This book carries on where book 1 finished, Max is missing and Megan is desperate to get him back, but Jude is doing everything he can to keep her away and cause as much havoc as possible. With her friends by her side Megan is determined to find her brother and bring him home.
Again this book focuses a lot on religion and faith but I knew it would be there and expected it and in fact I quite liked bits of it. As I said in my review of book 1, I am a C
Kathleen (Kat) Smith
A life hangs in the balance and the choice is put on table for Megan and her alone to choose. It seems that her soul is worth the challenge of Damon and it's the ultimate prize for him to win. This time the lives of those she loves will be placed at risk to see how far in her faith she is willing to go.

Her younger brother Max, hasn't yet made the decision to commit his life to Christ. Still not sure what he really believes, he has gone along with things like prayer because he's seen his parents
Savannah (Books With Bite)
Now this book I enjoyed. Following where the last book left off, this book dives in a war that has been battled since the beginning of time. A war for souls, salvation, and life.

Now what I loved about this book is we see the main character Megan fall more. Her faith is rattled and this times she make mistakes as all Christians make. Even I, a Christian makes mistakes everyday. I say something wrong, do something wrong, but every time I fall, I rely on God's grace to get me through those times. M
Rebecca McKinnon
Okay, I think I liked this one better than the first. There seems to be more at stake, with Megan's brother missing.

We get a closer look at Judas, and another look at the angel who first told Megan the glowing she was seeing around people marked them as angels or demons. We also see more of Megan's boyfriend.

I think the thing I liked the most about this book is that Megan is portrayed to be more human. She makes mistakes, her faith wavers a bit, and she puts herself at risk for those around her.
Melissa
Great Addition to the 1st book. How ever I found this book is not a stand alone. You will need to read the 1st book to understand what is going on. If you like young adult paranormal with a Christian twist then this book is totally for you. The Plot and Pace is a lot more intense and packed with action. The characters are well formed in this one. Writing style and Originality is as to be expected from Ms. Grace, exceptional.

My Rating 5 Stars

Sabrina
The second book in this series was much better than the first and the twists and turns were intense. I did find myself wishing Megan would realize how much God truly was on her side and rely on him, which would have saved her and her friends alot of trouble. But I guess that is human nature.
Pauline Creeden
Megan is human after all! Fast Paced story line, Lisa Grace does not disappoint!
Bobby Neighbors
Bobby Neighbors marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Nachiketa
Nachiketa marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Wolfmoon
Wolfmoon marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Farahnaz Andarzi
Farahnaz Andarzi marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Gayatri Somaiya
Gayatri Somaiya marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Brenda Knight
Brenda Knight marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Marissa
Marissa marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Glenda
Glenda is currently reading it
Jul 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
The paperback of The 15th Star (A Lisa Grace History Mystery) is available and True Treasure (History Mystery) by Lisa Grace will be launched Monday March 31st, 2014.
Angel in the Shadows, Book 1 is now FREE in all ebook formats here:
and has been optioned for a movie along with Angel in the Storm, Book 2 by http://www.motionpicturepro.com. In development.

I
More about Lisa Grace...
Angel In The Shadows (The Angel #1) The 15th Star (A Lisa Grace History-Mystery, #1) Angel In The Ice (The Angel #3) Angel Series (Angel #1-3) True Treasure by Lisa Grace: Real - Life History Mystery (Real - Life History Mystery #2)