Start by marking “Dance of Temptation” as Want to Read:
Dance of Temptation

Dance of Temptation (Temptation Series #3)

4.15  ·  Rating Details  ·  53 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Prima ballerina Belana Whitaker knows exactly why she hasn't found her soul mate.

Her whole life has been about practice and the pursuit of perfection. Now, though, she has to admit: her jeweled tutus aren't keeping her warm at night. But when a devastating surprise sidelines Belana, a partner from her past tempts her with a whirlwind seduction. Gorgeous, wildly successful

Kindle Edition
Published July 1st 2011 by Kimani Romance (first published June 21st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Dance of Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dance of Temptation

Lady Raven RAVE!
Jul 28, 2011 Lady Raven RAVE! rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series and I thought it was a wonderful closing. Of course it was great reading about Elle from book 1 and Patrice from book 2 and seeing them in Belana's story. I know some readers don't care much for the series and thinks it's boring, but all three books has this classical love story theme going on with them and I appreciate that. Although I liked all three, I really liked book 1 and 3.

Belana is a successful ballerina. She wants to retire soon and find her Mr. Wri
Lady Raven RAVE!

This is the third book in the series and I thought it was a wonderful closing. Of course it was great reading about Elle from book 1 and Patrice from book 2 and seeing them in Belana's story. I know some readers don't care much for the series and thinks it's boring, but all three books has this classical love story theme going on with them and I appreciate that. All though I liked all three, I really liked book 1 and 3.

Belana is a successful ballerina. She wants to retire soon and find her Mr. W
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
Nick, Belana, Nona, Yvonne, Erik, Ana. . . how does this fit together to make a love story. Well, let's start with Nick and Belana eight months ago and a misunderstanding brought about due to lack of communication. Belana felt she was protecting herself but failing to see that she was not exactly being open and communication with Nick. Nick just was not quite ready to make the kind of commitment he was craving and did not communicate either.

Erik being big brother (to Belana) told her to open he
Crystal
Nov 26, 2014 Crystal rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great book in this series. I loved Belana and Nick's story, it was amazing how they were so closely wound yet so far apart for such a long time and a chance evening brought them back together again. It was a love meant to be and it makes me happy that although Nona had misgivings she wasnt a selfish, growing teenager that made things difficult for them. They made a wonderful ready made family and all the additions went along perfectly. I can't wait for the next book in the series, I k ...more
Tigger
Jun 18, 2014 Tigger rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Was almost four stars for me

This is my second time reading this story

It was good!
Monica
May 22, 2012 Monica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I truly enjoyed this book, a quick sweet romance. Belana and Nick were a match made in heaven. Grandma Brusilla was a hoot, hilarious. And I liked the fact that the author quickly told us about there lives a few years down the line, at the end of the book. Really good read.
Shone
Nov 02, 2011 Shone rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
I hate a story has to be completed in so many pages. Character flow was great from start to finish. I felt the pain of the female and male characters. The ending pulled the story to a great climax, it just seemed rushed due to paged constraints. Another awesome story Janice.
Monique
Monique marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Kimberly Jones
Kimberly Jones rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2016
Tmjj33ronataurreviews
Tmjj33ronataurreviews marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2016
Sharon
Sharon added it
Feb 29, 2016
Lareeta
Lareeta marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2016
Randy Greenwood
Randy Greenwood marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Schreba
Schreba marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Ange Victoria
Ange Victoria marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2015
Liza Lyons
Liza Lyons rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2015
Anika
Anika added it
Sep 11, 2015
JMoss
JMoss rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2015
CLAUDINE AMABLE
CLAUDINE AMABLE rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2015
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Sylvia
Sylvia added it
Jul 10, 2015
Lena P. Neely
Lena P. Neely marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Irene Foster
Irene Foster rated it really liked it
May 22, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Rasheda Ford
Rasheda Ford rated it really liked it
Mar 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Books Online 3 4 Jan 26, 2012 11:55AM

Temptation Series (4 books)
  • Temptation's Song