Start by marking “Dance of Temptation” as Want to Read:
Dance of Temptation

Dance of Temptation (Temptation Series #3)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Prima ballerina Belana Whitaker knows exactly why she hasn't found her soul mate.

Her whole life has been about practice and the pursuit of perfection. Now, though, she has to admit: her jeweled tutus aren't keeping her warm at night. But when a devastating surprise sidelines Belana, a partner from her past tempts her with a whirlwind seduction. Gorgeous, wildly successful

Kindle Edition
Published July 1st 2011 by Kimani Romance (first published June 21st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Dance of Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dance of Temptation

Lady Raven RAVE!
This is the third book in the series and I thought it was a wonderful closing. Of course it was great reading about Elle from book 1 and Patrice from book 2 and seeing them in Belana's story. I know some readers don't care much for the series and thinks it's boring, but all three books has this classical love story theme going on with them and I appreciate that. Although I liked all three, I really liked book 1 and 3.

Belana is a successful ballerina. She wants to retire soon and find her Mr. Wri
Lady Raven RAVE!

This is the third book in the series and I thought it was a wonderful closing. Of course it was great reading about Elle from book 1 and Patrice from book 2 and seeing them in Belana's story. I know some readers don't care much for the series and thinks it's boring, but all three books has this classical love story theme going on with them and I appreciate that. All though I liked all three, I really liked book 1 and 3.

Belana is a successful ballerina. She wants to retire soon and find her Mr. W
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
Nick, Belana, Nona, Yvonne, Erik, Ana. . . how does this fit together to make a love story. Well, let's start with Nick and Belana eight months ago and a misunderstanding brought about due to lack of communication. Belana felt she was protecting herself but failing to see that she was not exactly being open and communication with Nick. Nick just was not quite ready to make the kind of commitment he was craving and did not communicate either.

Erik being big brother (to Belana) told her to open he
Crystal
This was a great book in this series. I loved Belana and Nick's story, it was amazing how they were so closely wound yet so far apart for such a long time and a chance evening brought them back together again. It was a love meant to be and it makes me happy that although Nona had misgivings she wasnt a selfish, growing teenager that made things difficult for them. They made a wonderful ready made family and all the additions went along perfectly. I can't wait for the next book in the series, I k ...more
Tigger
Was almost four stars for me

This is my second time reading this story

It was good!
Monica
I truly enjoyed this book, a quick sweet romance. Belana and Nick were a match made in heaven. Grandma Brusilla was a hoot, hilarious. And I liked the fact that the author quickly told us about there lives a few years down the line, at the end of the book. Really good read.
Shone
Nov 02, 2011 Shone rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
I hate a story has to be completed in so many pages. Character flow was great from start to finish. I felt the pain of the female and male characters. The ending pulled the story to a great climax, it just seemed rushed due to paged constraints. Another awesome story Janice.
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Denise Stokes
Denise Stokes marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Sylvia Whitehead
Sylvia Whitehead marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Judy A
Judy A marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Jacelyn
Jacelyn marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Phyllis
Phyllis marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Books Online 3 4 Jan 26, 2012 11:55AM

Temptation Series (4 books)
  • Temptation's Song
  • Temptation's Kiss
  • A Little Holiday Temptation
A Little Holiday Temptation This Winter Night Seduced by Moonlight Waiting for You Temptation's Song