Start by marking “Death by Candlelight” as Want to Read:
Death by Candlelight

Death by Candlelight (Clue #11)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Ten mini-mysteries starring Colonel Mustard, Mrs. White, Professor Plum, Mrs. Peacock, Mr. Green and Miss Scarlet.
Published December 1st 1995 by Scholastic (first published November 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Death by Candlelight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death by Candlelight

Who Killed Mr. Boddy? by A.E. ParkerThe Secret Secret Passage by A.E. ParkerThe Case of the Invisible Cat by A.E. ParkerMystery at the Masked Ball by A.E. ParkerMidnight Phone Calls by A.E. Parker
Clue
11th out of 20 books — 1 voter

More lists with this book...

Leah
I used to read the Clue books when I was little, so I suggested to Reagan that we read one together for a sister book club. (She's not a big reader and I'm trying to encourage her to become one by finding things she's interested in reading about.) It was a cute little walk down memory lane to read it, and it was fun comparing notes with her after we tried to solve each "case." I hope she'll want to read another book with me soon.
Lauren
The characters are fun and entertaining throughout the book. There is tons of humor that kept me thoroughly entertained as a child. I love whodunit books and trying to figure out the various mysteries and this collection of tales certainly doesn’t disappoint.
Lindsay
I love these books. I find the repetitive nature of the characters hilarious. Although I've grown too old for these mysteries to be challenging, I continue to read these books over and over. :D
Lisa Thornburg
If you loved the board game then you love this book. There are 10 mysteries that need to be solved. Put on your detective hat and try to figure out who did it, with what and of course in what room.
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Cara
Cara marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Neatnee
Neatnee marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Beatrice E
Beatrice E marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Melody
Melody added it
Mar 01, 2014
Mariah
Mariah marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
Laura Ayres
Laura Ayres marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Who Killed Mr. Boddy? (Clue, #1) The Secret Secret Passage (Clue, #2) The Case of the Invisible Cat (Clue, #3) Booby-Trapped! (Clue, #6) Midnight Phone Calls (Clue, #5)