Everyday Miracles: The Inner Art of Manifestation

Everyday Miracles: The Inner Art of Manifestation

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  4 reviews
A leading teacher and philosopher of the New Age movement presents a strikingly new, remarkably effective, spiritually aware approach to creative visualization, personal power, and the fulfillment of our dreams--a lucid and beautiful book which points out that "manifestation is much more than just a magical way of acquiring things."
Published December 1st 1995 by Bantam

To ask other readers questions about Everyday Miracles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everyday Miracles

Iona  Main Stewart
This is the best of Spangler's books I've read in this decade (many years ago I read several of his books and found them good but unfortunately can't now remember their content specifically).

The main content of the present book is David's advice as to how to tackle manifestation projects. This is presented in great detail and with a high level of spirituality.

David's process includes the following: creating a sacred space, invocation, silence, embracing current reality, attuning to coincidence a...more
Sophie
Forget the books about magic and law of attraction. This book really explains to you, on a very deep level, how manifestation works. It is not the shallow methods and wishful thinking of E-squared style books, or books with elaborate Wicca rituals. Not at all. Those books are nice and all, but ultimately they just scratch the surface of how things come to be.

This book is primary a spiritual book, that attunes you better with your reality and your essence, purpose and place in the world. I would...more
Belinda
Best book on manifestation ever!
Roger Buck
Living at Findhorn in the late 80s, I came to see Spangler as the wisest, sanest living author I knew. I was thrilled when this book came out in the mid 90s.

But around two years later, one autumn evening in 1997, everything changed http://corjesusacratissimum.org/2013/...
Puntapelucas
Puntapelucas marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Elizabeth Edwards
Elizabeth Edwards marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Sue Rockwood
Sue Rockwood marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Annette Vaillancourt
Annette Vaillancourt is currently reading it
Apr 27, 2014
Sónia
Sónia marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Alida Birch
Alida Birch is currently reading it
Apr 04, 2014
A. Kuhlii
A. Kuhlii marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2013
Max Shenk
Max Shenk is currently reading it
Jun 08, 2013
Dave
Dave marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2012
Nikkie
Nikkie marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2012
Renata
Renata marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2012
Laws Of Manifestation: A Consciousness Classic Blessing: The Art and the Practice Parent as Mystic, Mystic as Parent Subtle Worlds: An Explorer's Field Notes Revelation: The Birth Of A New Age