Start by marking “The 10/60 Diet: How to lose 10% of your body weight in 60 days.” as Want to Read:
The 10/60 Diet: How to lose 10% of your body weight in 60 days.

The 10/60 Diet: How to lose 10% of your body weight in 60 days.

With all of the diet books on the market today, where is a person to turn? Pages upon pages of fluff with doctored before and after pictures; indiscernible scientific mumbo-jumbo; diet and exercise regimens that are impossible to follow and maintain.

What if someone trimmed the fat from diet book and provided a simple plan to lose ten percent of your body weight within sixt
Published (first published May 25th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The 10/60 Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 10/60 Diet

Joni
Mar 20, 2012 Joni rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Extremely quick read. Dejavu to another diet that was very popular in the 70's. I really liked the shopping list of foods. I need a bare bones list of what I can/can't eat. The only thing I don't agree with is weighing ones self everyday, give yourself some slack. If you keep a honest, daily food diary & you're doing what you need to do then you'll loose weight, instead of loosing your mind over half a pound. Glad to have this on my kindle so I can easily refer back to it. I'll update to 5 ...more
Mary Ulm
Aug 03, 2016 Mary Ulm rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was a short book. Part of the book was testimonials. Does not give you a diet plan just what to look for and what foods are good and bad. Would have liked it to be longer and give more information about actual foods that you buy in the store.
Amy Denim
Okay, I think just about everybody in the whole US of A makes that same resolution every year. To lose weight. I know, I know, I said it wasn't on my list this year. I was my goals were all about reading and writing. I..uh...lied. Ugh. Lose weight is on my list.
So in that spirit. Here's a new years resolution review of a diet book.
Blurgh.

Title: The 10/60 Diet: How to lose 10% of your body weight in 60 days.
Author: Phil Torcivia
Genre: Self-help, Diet books
Publisher: Self-Pubbed
Pages: Approx 16

Rev
Roz Carter
I had a feeling I knew the premise for this book before I purchased it and I was correct. It advocates for a high protein, low-carb approach to weight loss. This approach makes sense to me and is an approach that is very popular in weight-loss books currently. I think the guidelines are easy to follow because you have a splurge day to look forward to, which takes some of the pressure off to be perfect on the diet. The book was a quick read, a good, bare-bones guide to losing weight.
Bridget
Bridget rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2014
Amaya
Amaya rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2013
Kate Taylor
Kate Taylor rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2014
Beka
Beka rated it it was ok
May 14, 2014
Michael Smith
Michael Smith rated it it was ok
Sep 30, 2016
Sandra Camp
Sandra Camp rated it it was ok
Dec 27, 2014
Jane P Blair
Jane P Blair rated it did not like it
Aug 08, 2014
Barbara Carlson
Barbara Carlson rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2014
Phil Torcivia
Jun 20, 2011 Phil Torcivia rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Melissa
Melissa rated it did not like it
Nov 26, 2014
Adelia Oldenbroek
Adelia Oldenbroek rated it it was ok
May 31, 2014
Patricia K. Larson
Patricia K. Larson rated it did not like it
Apr 04, 2015
Agnes
Agnes rated it it was ok
May 05, 2013
Rachel Re
Rachel Re rated it it was ok
May 15, 2014
Emily
Emily rated it did not like it
Dec 30, 2013
Roman
Roman rated it it was ok
Dec 10, 2015
Christine Parent
Christine Parent rated it did not like it
Nov 02, 2014
Travis Sivart
Travis Sivart rated it really liked it
Sep 01, 2014
Popomai
Popomai rated it did not like it
Nov 07, 2015
Sabina
Sabina rated it it was ok
Jun 28, 2013
Susan
Susan rated it it was ok
Nov 23, 2015
Nicole L. Smith
Nicole L. Smith rated it it was ok
Apr 30, 2014
Taps-The Book Junkie
Taps-The Book Junkie rated it did not like it
Feb 26, 2016
Jen Ponce
Jen Ponce rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2014
Susan Lokuan
Susan Lokuan rated it it was ok
Mar 24, 2015
Torcivia is a divorced man who transplanted himself from Pennsylvania into the treacherous dating pool in Southern California. His feline companions, Syd and Symon, share his home in San Diego and an occasional dish of leftover tuna. Torcivia loves nothing better than bellying up to the bar with his favorite social lubrication (wine) and watching the bizarre mating rituals of the locals, which he ...more
More about Phil Torcivia...