Start by marking “Courting Disaster- Temperance Tarot Card” as Want to Read:
Courting Disaster- Temperance Tarot Card

Courting Disaster- Temperance Tarot Card

Sorcha Channing is determined to achieve a positive outcome in her craft. The daunting task she undertakes lands her in over her head. With the help of her familiar Esmie—just maybe she can fix what's gone wrong.

Macsen Steele is tired of rescuing young witches from the boiling cauldron. With his enhanced and manipulated DNA, he’s only there to do his job, not fall for the

To ask other readers questions about Courting Disaster- Temperance Tarot Card, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Courting Disaster- Temperance Tarot Card

Diana (Offbeat Vagabond)
Review posted here: http://offbeatvagabond.blogspot.com/2011/07/book-review-courting-disaster-by.html

A couple of weeks ago, I was asked to review this book from the author herself, Mahalia Levey. I gladly accepted, of course. I was looking so forward to this, but as a reviewer, I must give my honest opinion. I wanted to like Courting Disaster, but it sadly fell short for me.

Courting Disaster is about a group of sisters that are witches, well witches in training. Our main character, Sorcha, see
SirenBookReviews
Mar 13, 2013 SirenBookReviews rated it it was amazing
Mahalia Levey draws you into the story with her descriptive prose and sense of humor. She makes the characters instantly likeable by making them seem very human. The main characters are Sorcha and Macsen. Sorcha is a lovable witch that is clumsy and could even be considered a walking disaster. Macsen is the guardian gargoyle that was sent to protect Sorcha and her sisters.

Sorcha and Macsen meet face to face early on in the story during one of Sorcha’s accidents. Macsen sets things right and Sorc
Khothy
Khothy rated it it was ok
Oct 13, 2014
Janine Dwyer
Janine Dwyer marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2012