Start by marking “Caged by Damnation (Caged, #2)” as Want to Read:
Caged by Damnation (Caged, #2)
Read Excerpt

Caged by Damnation (Caged #2)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  92 ratings  ·  15 reviews
A bloodstone dagger to ward off evil…

In a matter of weeks, Savannah Cross has ascended, overcome a prince of darkness, and lost one whom she loved. Her powers have become a liability in the wake of her shattered world. Her rapid descent into a delusional vortex has made her unable to tell fantasy from reality. She knows her visions cannot be real and yet are as unquestion
290 pages
Published May 31st 2013 by Euphoric Publishing & Design

To ask other readers questions about Caged by Damnation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caged by Damnation

Hush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareFallen by Lauren KateCrescendo by Becca FitzpatrickCity of Glass by Cassandra Clare
YA Angels
127th out of 321 books — 1,602 voters
Tiger's Voyage by Colleen HouckTiger's Quest by Colleen HouckThe Iron King by Julie KagawaDivergent by Veronica RothAcross the Universe by Beth Revis
Great YA reads for 2011!
37th out of 101 books — 228 voters

More lists with this book...

Diane Sue
I was one of the beta readers for Caged by Damnation. I was shocked at this book. It was much longer and more in depth than the first book. The questions I had were mostly answered, but there are still enough that I want to read the next one.
I LOVED the Hellhounds! It was unexpected that the story delved so much into Willow, but still retained hold of Savannah's story. I enjoyed the dark quality to the writing and the mystery.
A consistent factor with Stroube's writing is that she loves the une
Dani
Sep 07, 2012 Dani rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: ya
I absolutely loved this book. I know that it's the sequel, but it could have been a book on its own. There was more action and it had a maturity that surpassed the first book. I could really see how the characters had grown up in response to their circumstances.
I love how each character is coming into their own and has their individual roles. I have always been a fan of multiple POV. I thought I would be disappointed that Caged by Damnation only has two, rather than three, but I liked it more t
Miranda Merrill
Jul 14, 2012 Miranda Merrill marked it as to-read
Can't wait for this book to come out. Loved the first book. I am anxiously waiting for book 2.
Liz Coburn
"This is the 2nd book in an all new supernatural series, by an amazing new author. You won't be able to put it down! This book is so original with such creativity compared to a lot of supernatural series books already out there. The story is told thru 2 POV's; Savannah & her BFF Willow. Its 2 stories that take their own paths and eventually intertwine. Savannah, who is now dealing with the repercussions of her actions (at the end of Caged in Darkness), to save her life and her loved ones, h ...more
Violet
I read this after Amazon had the first book up for free. I have to say that this is one of the most original books I have ever read, which shocks me. If you see my review on the first book, you may understand more.
I like that in each book in this series the POV changes. In the first book the POV was Liam, Ash and Savannah. In this one it was Savannah and Willow's. I was worried that I would miss out on everything with Willow after the unexpected ending with her and Death in the first book, but
J.D. Stroube
If you go to my website, you can view sneak peeks on my blog. I am releasing them once a week until the 31st, when the book will be released. :)
Jessica Roe
I was able to read the advanced reader copy of Caged by Damnation. I thought I knew what to expect after having read the first book, but I was in awe.

The characters are enriched and new players come into the fold! OMG, I'm still reeling from some of the new "types" of races.

How does the author come up with this stuff? I thought I had a creative imagination, but this book makes me feel like an amateur. There was a lot more action than I anticipated, but it's balanced with slower sections that e
Ivy
Caged in Damnation is book 2 from J.D’s “Caged” series. After defeating an evil in “Caged in Darkness,” Savannah is faced with new challenges. Consequences from her victory in the first book threaten her and her loved ones now. She learns of a purpose but has yet to understand it.

It’s not uncommon to have yet another book that gives the weight of the world on a young teenage witch girl’s hands. This is what Savannah is left off with in this book.

The pace in the books seemed to be slightly slower
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Jun 30, 2011 Tee loves Kyle Jacobson marked it as wishlist
Andrew,
Thanks for the book recommendation! I can't wait for the first book to be out in August :) Happy Reading :)
Diane
Nov 14, 2012 Diane marked it as to-read
I can't wait for it to be released!!!
Elizabeth
Awesome story line. kept me on the edge of my seat. couldn't put it down.
Lissette
I absolutely loved this book! It amazed me. I was surprised at how different it was from the first book. There's more action, answers to questions from the first book, new characters and more questions that I am dying to know the answer to.
Gerald Pruett
I enjoyed the story; it had a strong story plot, but I didn't care for the creative writing style that the author wrote the story in. As long as the story plot is good I prefer a straight forward story telling.
Abigail
Jun 01, 2013 Abigail is currently reading it
i cant find the ebook at all ive tried like every online store but i still cant find it yet it came out last year
please help
i really really want to read it
Amanda Holliday
Amanda Holliday marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Lucy Hu
Lucy Hu marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Lisa-marie Saunders
Lisa-marie Saunders marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Jaime
Jaime marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Kali
Kali marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Angelia
Angelia marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Jennifer Leach
Jennifer Leach marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Alma Buchanan
Alma Buchanan marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Midnight  Dinosaur
Midnight Dinosaur marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Ashley
Ashley added it
Apr 29, 2015
Amber Mitchuson-english
Amber Mitchuson-english marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Night
Night added it
Apr 18, 2015
  • Clandestine (Bound in Blood, #1)
  • A New Age Begins (Alchemy, Sorcery & Magic #1)
  • The Ties That Bind (Midnight Squad, #2)
  • Guardian of Fate (Fate, #1)
  • That Old Black Magic (Living In Eden, #3)
  • Bloodcraft (Bloodspell, #2)
  • Call of the Siren (Demons of Infernum, #4)
  • Destiny's Wrath (Destiny, #3)
  • Revelations (Bloodlines, #3)
  • Desolate (Desolation, #2)
  • The Demoness of Waking Dreams (The Company of Angels, #2)
  • Ghost in the Ashes (Ghosts, #7)
  • Reaper (End of Days, #1)
  • Libera Me (Requiem, #2)
  • Suspicion (The Witches of Santa Anna, #9)
  • Reaper (The Guardian Legacies, #2)
  • Enemy Within (Vampire Born, #2)
  • Nephilim (Academy of the Fallen, #2)
J.D. Stroube is an author, artist, and a full time psychology major. Her writing crosses many genre's, but most often gears towards fantasy and the paranormal.

J.D. intends to utilize her overwhelming need to know and understand things, to aid her in achieving her Doctorate degree. She then hopes to open her own practice to provide counseling for low income families and children.

In early 2014, J.
More about J.D. Stroube...

Caged (3 books)
  • Caged in Darkness (Caged, #1)
  • Caged in Spirit (Caged, #3)
Caged in Darkness (Caged, #1) Soul Awakened (Reincarnation #1) Caged in Spirit (Caged, #3) Death's Leash (Hellhounds #1) Tempting Death (Hellhounds #2)

“Life is filled with unanswered questions, but it is the courage to seek those answers that continues to give meaning to life. You can spend your life wallowing in despair, wondering why you were the one who was led towards the road strewn with pain, or you can be grateful that you are strong enough to survive it.” 424 likes
“A complete stranger has the capacity to alter the life of another irrevocably. This domino effect has the capacity to change the course of an entire world. That is what life is; a chain reaction of individuals colliding with others and influencing their lives without realizing it. A decision that seems miniscule to you, may be monumental to the fate of the world.” 153 likes