Start by marking “Stealing Some Time: Volume 2” as Want to Read:
Stealing Some Time: Volume 2

Stealing Some Time: Volume 2 (Stealing Some Time #2)

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Kallen Deshara has discovered his world's origin, nature, and destiny; and has fallen madly in love with Aaric Utzman in 1820. His decision to stay with Aaric, knowing full well that his presence might change all of history, brings him to the very edge of reality. But his colleagues who have returned to the 25th century have other plans. They intend to bring him back befor ...more
Published April 23rd 2003 by iUniverse (first published April 17th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Stealing Some Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stealing Some Time

Jaya
SlashReaders: When I originally started reading Mark Kendrick's work it was back in 2004. I have fond memories of reading this series as well as some of his other books. In fact here are a few of the comments I had in my originally review: I enjoyed reading these for the most part. One of the things I noticed in this series and with his other books as that sometimes when dealing with emotions is rather unbelievable.

But even the magic later is quiet well done and fairly believable. As for the sc
Galen Dudec
I love Sci-Fi and especially Sci-Fi with a gay/MM subplot. Unfortunately there are not many of those around in which the science part is creditable and well described, but this is one of them.
I like this Sci-Fi romance and would have given it 5 stars if it hadn't been moving along rather slowly in some parts.
Vol 2 of 2.
George
I devoure books like these, the emotional twists, the last half of the second book is worth trudging through some of the excessive dialogue. Dystopian, alt reality, SF. I was wishing there was more about kallen's later life. But it was handled well.
Michael Joseph
My review will be posted on my blog shortly.
Sashu ~Sabine~
Sashu ~Sabine~ marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Mark Seares
Mark Seares marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Tom
Tom marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Tex Reader
Tex Reader marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Alarik
Alarik marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Dayrel
Dayrel added it
Apr 28, 2014
Jamilla Geter
Jamilla Geter is currently reading it
Apr 18, 2014
Ola
Ola marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2013
Tex Reader
Tex Reader marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2013
John
John marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
L-D
L-D marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
(Mark Ian Kendrick)

I wish I could say I come from a long line of creative types, that creative endeavors were encouraged, that creativity was a hallmark of my family. Alas, I'm the outcast... and DAMN proud of it.

In fact, I'm the only gay member of my family on both sides for generations. I know. I did our family's genealogy on computer a decade ago just to find the others. No gays. No painters.
More about Mark Kendrick...

Stealing Some Time (2 books)
  • Stealing Some Time: Volume 1
Desert Sons (Desert Sons #1) Into This World We're Thrown (Desert Sons #2) Stealing Some Time: Volume 1 Trenekis of Hiera The Rylerran Gateway