Start by marking “Prayers to My King (His Princess)” as Want to Read:
Prayers to My King (His Princess)

Prayers to My King (His Princess)

4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  56 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Prayers to My King is a beautiful gift book created to help women connect intimately with their God. Where the first book in the His Princes series reminded us that we are loved intimately and unconditionally by our King, this second book helps us express our deepest thoughts, desires, fears and failures by emulating King David in the Psalms and crying out to God through p ...more
Published January 17th 2005 by Multnomah Books

To ask other readers questions about Prayers to My King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prayers to My King

Tammy
This is such a awesome book with such beautiful letters to our King. I love the table of contents that help one find a prayer for any occasion. The words are passionate, inspiring, and heart felt. I love and cherish my copy. It helps me find the words to define the feelings when I pray to God.
Nikki
Great devotional book. I love reading Shepherd's devotional books. They always seem to be exactly what I need to read that day to help me deal with what's going on in my life. God has really used these books to speak to me. I would recommend this book to any woman who needs a good devotional book.
Jenny
It's a good book to go along with Love Letters From Your King by the same author. The prayers and letters match up with one another, so if you want, you could read one letter and then prayer the coordinated prayer in this book.
Rikki
I love this devotional. Of all the devotional books I have tried this series is the one for me. It along with the others in this series will always be a part of my quiet time.
Desiree
Love it!! One I will kep in my collection and read again from time to time.
Alexis
Jan 05, 2009 Alexis marked it as to-read
Love Letters from your King is so good, I want to read this one, too.
Katie
It was very good! Every morning I read that and i was uplifting!
Angela
Excellent relationship builder
Emma Rueda
Emma Rueda marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Stephanie Davis
Stephanie Davis marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Rachel Ponceroff
Rachel Ponceroff is currently reading it
Jul 12, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Angell
Angell marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Zaida
Zaida marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Sloane Musgrove
Sloane Musgrove marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Lisa Hope
Lisa Hope marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Virginia
Virginia is currently reading it
Apr 01, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Alma Olmos
Alma Olmos marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Simone Christian
Simone Christian marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Lin Cunningham
Lin Cunningham marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
His Princess: Love Letters from Your King His Princess Bride: Love Letters from Your Prince Your Heart's Desire: 14 Truths That Will Forever Change the Way You Love and Are Loved Preparing Him for the Other Woman: A Mother's Guide to Raising Her Son to Love a Wife and Lead a Family His Princess Warrior: Love Letters for Strength from Your Lord