Start by marking “Mission from Mount Yoda (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #4)” as Want to Read:
Mission from Mount Yoda (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #4)

Mission from Mount Yoda (Star Wars: Jedi Prince #4)

A dying planet.A desperate mission.

And a prophecy of doom for the Rebel Alliance.

The battle against the evil Empire rages on as heroic men, women, and aliens of the Rebel Alliance continue their struggle to end the era of darkness. But now a mysterious visitor comes to the Rebel fortress located atop Mount Yoda, bringing ominous news.

Kadann, Supreme Prophet of the Dark Sid
Published January 1st 1993 by Skylark Books

To ask other readers questions about Mission from Mount Yoda, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mission from Mount Yoda

Christopher Rush
Kicking off the second mini-trilogy, Mission from Mount Yoda brings a new tenor to the series (as much as possible for a "kids book" series). The base of rebel operations moves from Yavin 4 to Dagobah, and the Empire is also making big changes. The Prophets of the Dark Side, seeing their opportunity to take control now that Trioculus is in carbonite, make a very drastic move and basically steal Trioculus's body and destroy it and Kadann declares himself the new ruler of the Empire. Time passes i ...more
Mar 04, 2016 Laura rated it really liked it
Supreme Prophet Kadann is set to bring down Trioculus and take control of the Empire. The prophets also have a secret mission to contain a threat to the dark side. The Rebels are helping to save archaeologists and their treasures on the planet Duro when they come across a valuable secret of the Empire.

My ten year old son Kile whizzed through this book. When I asked him what he liked in particular he said, “I liked the whole thing.” To me he once again enjoyed the young Jedi prince Ken in the sto
Jaime Krause
Oct 21, 2012 Jaime Krause rated it did not like it
I don't understand why SPIN is on Dagobah and that there's a school on the planet. It can't be conducive to human living.

I didn't realize the Duros species didn't have the 's' at first.

Ken accidentally stows away on the Falcon. I find it weird that Luke has enough control over the Force to open the door but can't determine if the person behind it is a threat.

R2 projecting the map of Duro spaceship in the mountains made me think of TFA.

The Davids really don't know how to write Han.
Duane
Nov 22, 2008 Duane rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I felt this edition in the series was a rush job by the author. I didn't enjoy the main plot of the book or even the people. Luke and the usual gang find themselves on a distant planet trying to help save relics from the Empire. Everything seemed rushed and it just seemed not tied together. Not impressed with this one.
Sylvia
Like the first three prequels in the series Luke and Ken meet another challenge to save the lives of a suppressed group of archeologist, who are desparately trying to hide religious treasures for Kadann, the Prophet of the Dark Side.
Odan
Mar 04, 2015 Odan added it
asdasd asd asd asd
Jerry
Oct 30, 2013 Jerry rated it really liked it
See my review of the entire series here:

Jesse Booth
Feb 02, 2015 Jesse Booth rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015
Continuing the Jedi Prince series, this book reveals an important character. We also get to travel to a not-so popular world called Duro.
Daniel Callister
I read this to my wife while she was sick. It was good in that it was quick and to the point, but it lacked a lot of the "funness" of star wars. I would recommend it to anyone under the age 10.
Daniel Callister
Jennie Skoblick
Jennie Skoblick rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2011
A.
A. rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2010
Bryan
Bryan rated it liked it
Nov 11, 2014
Dany Nyiro
Dany Nyiro rated it did not like it
Feb 28, 2014
Dean Traiger
Dean Traiger rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2013
Jeremy Lanham
Jeremy Lanham rated it it was ok
Mar 22, 2015
Ilmari Henttinen
Ilmari Henttinen rated it it was ok
Aug 27, 2014
R2-D2
R2-D2 rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2017
Charlie
Charlie rated it did not like it
Aug 13, 2014
Holly
Holly rated it did not like it
Oct 27, 2010
Megs
Megs rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2013
Sam
Sam rated it it was ok
Oct 01, 2014
Cz Nandor
Cz Nandor rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2017
Bailey
Bailey rated it it was ok
Jan 23, 2011
Eric
Eric rated it it was ok
Jun 02, 2012
Tommy
Tommy rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2012
Jerome
Jerome rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2012
Katy
Katy rated it it was ok
Aug 04, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Brain Spiders (Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear, #7)
  • Anakin's Quest (Star Wars: Junior Jedi Knights, #4)
  • The Golden Globe (Star Wars: Junior Jedi Knights, #1)
  • A New Threat (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #5)
  • The Trail of the Jedi (Star Wars: Jedi Quest, #2)
  • Crossfire (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #2)

Star Wars: Jedi Prince (6 books)
  • The Glove of Darth Vader (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #1)
  • The Lost City of the Jedi (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #2)
  • Zorba the Hutt's Revenge (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #3)
  • Queen of the Empire (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #5)
  • Prophets of the Dark Side (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #6)