Start by marking “Delusions of Grandeur (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, #9)” as Want to Read:
Delusions of Grandeur (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, #9)

Delusions of Grandeur (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights #9)

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  1,333 ratings  ·  9 reviews
As the young Jedi Knights continue their search for Raynor Thul's father, they turn for assistance to a dangerous resource, the reprogrammed assassin droid IG-88, a fearsome bounty hunter that the young Jedis may or may not have under control. Original."
Published July 1st 1997 by Boulevard

To ask other readers questions about Delusions of Grandeur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Delusions of Grandeur

Cameron Martinez
In my opinion, this book will not be appeasing to Star Wars fans. At the beginning of the book, it says Jaina Solo, but Han Solo never had kids at the point in time of the book, around the Clone Wars. To me, the writing is simple, bland, and just not exciting. Some pros of this book is that it is a weird twist to the beloved franchise, but some cons are that I was confused for half of the book. If I would give this book to a friend they would kill me for giving them a book that ruins Star Wars. ...more
Beth Anne
This was always one of my favorites in the series, but I found I didn't remember the plot going into it. I had a few inklings to what was going to happen, but on the whole u thought things played out really well and in a feel consistent with Star Wars. Super fun.
Predictable but fun to read.
I read this whole series several times when I was a kid. These were a lot of fun and easy to read. They really helped me along my way to enjoy reading and becoming obessed with Star Wars. We meet alot of charaters that became close frinds to the reader. I feel Anderson was able to identify what a young adult would be lookig for in characters and hit it bullseye. Kudos for a great series.
Hmmm...the plot thickens. I like how the fact that this is "just" a kids' book didn't stop the authors from pulling in important characters and having a plot that will seriously affect the future.
I'm totally in love with the Young Jedi Knights books. They're so silly, but they were a big part of my childhood, from about age 10-13. I wanted to be Jaina Solo so badly. XD
Another Kevin Anderson masterpiece. Good plot, good detail.
The Third Place A Teen Library
F AND yjk bk. 9

Based on Star Wars

Science Fiction
Paweł Siek
Paweł Siek marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Sam McHugh
Sam McHugh marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
P. Luis Rosales
P. Luis Rosales marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015
Ainsley Harris
Ainsley Harris marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2015
Christa Mitchell
Christa Mitchell marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2015
Valerie Souders
Valerie Souders marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2015
Sonya marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Drew added it
Sep 15, 2015
  • Kenobi's Blade (Star Wars: Junior Jedi Knights, #6)
  • Promises (Star Wars: Junior Jedi Knights, #3)
  • A New Threat (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #5)
  • Crossfire (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #2)
  • The Changing of the Guard (Star Wars: Jedi Quest, #8)
  • Prophets of the Dark Side (Star Wars: Jedi Prince, #6)
Pseudonyms: Gabriel Mesta, K.J. Anderson

He has written spin-off novels for Star Wars, StarCraft, Titan A.E., and The X-Files, and is the co-author of the Dune prequels. His original works include the Saga of Seven Suns series and the Nebula Award-nominated Assemblers of Infinity. He has also written several comic books including the Dark Horse Star Wars collection Tales of the Jedi written in coll
More about Kevin J. Anderson...

Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Heirs of the Force (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, #1)
  • Shadow Academy (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, #2)
  • The Lost Ones (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, #3)
  • Lightsabers (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, #4)
  • Darkest Knight (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, #5)
  • Jedi Under Siege (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, #6)
  • Shards of Alderaan (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, #7)
  • Diversity Alliance (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, #8)
  • Jedi Bounty (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, #10)
  • The Emperor's Plague (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, #11)
Jedi Search (Star Wars: The Jedi Academy Trilogy, #1) Dark Apprentice (Star Wars: The Jedi Academy Trilogy, #2) Champions of the Force (Star Wars: The Jedi Academy Trilogy, #3) Blood Lite (Hellchaser, #0.5) Darksaber (Star Wars)