Start by marking “Daughter of Earth (Tales of the Guardian #2)” as Want to Read:
Daughter of Earth (Tales of the Guardian #2)

Daughter of Earth (Tales of the Guardian #2)

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  154 ratings  ·  15 reviews
The second installment in the Tales of the Guardian Series

An impending war nears and little seems stable in Emily's life. Determined to fulfill her duties as the prophesied Daughter of Earth, Emily enters Eden and begins to find her place in a supernatural world. Alexander's disapproval of the course his elders have charted for Emily threatens to break his bond with them.
Nook, 262 pages
Published January 29th 2011 by Night Writer Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Daughter of Earth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daughter of Earth

Denise
really enjoyed this sequel. It brought a lot of ties together however really need the 3rd book to finish it off. So I'm hoping Brianna J. Merrill is going to finish it and publish. It would be a shame not to finish the trilogy.
Aleli
I loved this book!!!! The author wrote an equally awesome book if not more for her second instalment of her series. Its an action packed book. that had me guessing so many times (love it when that happens in a book)

ahhhhh I'm just fustrated that i can't write alot about it out of fear of ruining it for future readers. but if you like to read books with romance, action, suspence,and mystery. then this is a book for you.

read it and you can thank me later.

can't wait to read the third book :)

p.s.
Helen
It was good, there was more of background story given here which I felt was needed. It definitely answered questions about the characters, and the Guardians themselves. It was better than the first, and I have to say that I find myself starting to really like Emily and Alexander.
Dodi
This book brought more resolution to the first book. There were some rambling points at times. It does make me want to read the third book to finally see what the prophecy is. I like the maturity of the main character despite having hone through such a rough time.
Kyra
OMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST BOOK EVA!!!! daughter of earth had me crying!!!!(thats good) i cannot wait for the third book :dawn of destiny. read it
Kristin Hughes
These books are amazing! The characters suck you in and make you want more. I can't wait for the third book!
Pill1267
All I can say is Wow... Finished it in one day.... Cannot wait until Nov. For the next installment!!
Larry Walker
Loved it! I'm hopeful to see this on the big screen some day. That would be awesome!
Andrea
Was less predictable than the first book. I think it will get better in book #3.
Jenny
i cant wait till the next book!!! i loveeee alexander <3
Vanessa
When is the next one coming out?
Gerald Black
Good story. Very well wrirtten.
Mike Grow
Very good mix of fantasy and action.
Melissa
Really enjoy this series...
Tina
Great Series
Loisa
Loisa added it
Apr 15, 2015
Kiarra Lyons
Kiarra Lyons marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
DeAnna
DeAnna added it
Feb 22, 2015
Chrisanne Penn
Chrisanne Penn marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Kari Smith
Kari Smith marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Fated Hearts (A Novella)
  • Vampire in Distress (Family Blood Ties, #2)
  • Aliens Are Real, Part 1 (Energy, #1)
  • Gateway (The Gateway Trilogy, #1)
  • Replay (Replay, #1)
  • Mers
  • Blood Awakening (Blood Burden, #0.5)
  • Lover's Betrayal (Misfits of the Lore, #1)
  • Intuition (Bennett Sisters, #1)
  • Mind Games (Mindjack Origins, #1)
  • Amber Eyes (Entwined Souls Trilogy, #1)
  • Worlds Burn Through (The Chronicles of Nowhere #1)
  • Mark of the Dragon Queen
  • Forbidden Mind (The Forbidden Trilogy, #1)
  • Wicked Hungry
  • Fallenmore (Feathermore, #2)
  • My Soul to Keep (Rise of the Fallen, #1)
  • Shepherd's Moon (The Shepherds, #1)
Brianna Merrill grew up in Cottonwood, Arizona and then went on to attend college in Mesa, Arizona where she met and then married her husband. Brianna is the proud, and very busy mother of five. That's right FIVE kids in six years, and she has lived to tell the tale. Brianna loves spending time with her children and in her "free time" she has developed a love for writing. When asked if writing boo ...more
More about Brianna J. Merrill...

Tales of the Guardian (2 books)
Son of Eden (Tales of the Guardian #1)