Start by marking “Struck: Stupid Cupid; Flirting with Disaster; Pucker Up” as Want to Read:
Struck: Stupid Cupid; Flirting with Disaster; Pucker Up

Struck: Stupid Cupid; Flirting with Disaster; Pucker Up (Stupid Cupid #1-3)

3.63  ·  Rating Details  ·  226 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Felicity Walker believes in true love. That’s why she applies for a gig at the matchmaking company Cupid’s Hollow. But when Felicity gets the job, she learns that she isn’t just a matchmaker...she’s a cupid! (There’s more than one of them, you know.) Armed with a hot pink, tricked-out PDA infused with the latest in cupid magic (love arrows shot through email), Felicity wor ...more
Published December 6th 2011 by Simon Pulse

To ask other readers questions about Struck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Struck

Wendy Palmer
Mar 29, 2012 Wendy Palmer rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, fiction, ya, 2012
Needed a non-serious read for a weekend away, and my quick skim of the back blurb and first page of this promisingly thick collection somehow failed to discern that the main character was a teenager and the story set in high school. I like YA, I don't like idiotic main characters where the author shies away from ever giving them consequences for pretty serious mistakes. Light reads don't have to be so thin in plot and meaning. Got through the first book in the collection before I decided I'd rat ...more
Karma
Feb 08, 2012 Karma rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book had a really cute idea, and I loved the whole "cupid" theme. However, the female protagonist was in high school but the whole story had a junior high / very young feel too it. I guess I would classify this book as Middle School/Preteen age and that's not really my thing.
Fred
Jul 25, 2011 Fred marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Fred by: Laura's Book Addiction
For some reason I really like Cupid books (like Thwonk!). Could this really be 780 pages? Whoa, that's a lot of arrows, must be some quiver!
Tessarox161
This whole book made me frustrated. The language the author used gave all the conversations an unnatural feel. The main character was so oblivious to the many many cliche mistakes she made for such a long time I just wanted to shake her and say "Get a grip for goodness's sake!". The plot is extremely predictable. In general, this book was a literary disaster.
The only reason I gave it two stars was because I eventually found myself perceiving the entire novel as a joke and it's utter ridiculousne
Sarah (That Teenage Feeling)
*Struck is a compilation of the three books in Rhonda Stapleton's Stupid Cupid series. I am only reviewing the first book in the series, Stupid Cupid. *

I wanted this book to be great. I loved the idea of a teenage cupid who uses a hot pink PDA to make love matches. While the idea was good, the execution was, for me, lacking. Felicity was a likable main character, she's a good friend to her besties Maya and Andy and handles her job as a teenage cupid without too many mishaps despite not following
Page Passion
Jan 18, 2012 Page Passion rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was really wonderful. *Smiles encouragingly* I really enjoyed every page and I couldn’t stop reading. *Places band-aids on her thousand paper cuts from pages* Felicity’s goofy antics made me smile and her doubts had me concerned. But the thing that I liked most about Felicity is that she admits and understands her flaws!!! Yes, I finally found a good, girl character who understands that sometimes shes completely clueless! This just made my day, made it! To say the least it was pleasing ...more
paige d
Jun 27, 2013 paige d rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book was like a chore to read!

First of all, I literally would like to slap the main character/narrator in the face. 'Felicity' is so God damn annoying and whiney and all of the characters are SO cliche! The vocabulary of the characters drive me insane, too. "Totes" "Gossip sesh!" "Nosh!" "Divalicious!" I'm vomiting just recalling the tween cliche cheesy lingo the author used on every page.

This book was so long and from the first chapter of the first book in this book of three books I alre
Logan LeDuc
I just finished this and I was obsessed with the idea of modern cupids. However I was very disappointed in the style of writing and the whole story was incredibly predictable. I was yelling at the author while reading the book for writing the plot in such a predictable way. I had hoped for a good love story with an interesting twist, and the concept was brilliant! however the writing was incredibly disappointing.
Abby Burgess
Aug 22, 2014 Abby Burgess rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I read this book at least 6 times. One of my all out favorite books i have ever read. Struck is a really good book to read whenever. Struck is a must read book.
Mikaela Simon
Jan 08, 2015 Mikaela Simon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book :) It was definitely a feel good novel while still being quirky and different from all of the rest of the chick lit genre.
Mary Elchert
All three books were reads for me. ...more
Madison Andie
Jan 17, 2014 Madison Andie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice cute book if you're looking for something light and without substance.
Dee
May 14, 2012 Dee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omigod, this book was so funny! I haven’t laughed so hard about high school since American Pie. Yeah, I’m dating myself with this. But hey, it’s better than no dates at all, right? If you like to laugh and swoon, you have to read this book.
Rachel Naddeo
Feb 02, 2012 Rachel Naddeo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was what I needed after reading lots of paranormal books with lots of drama and romance. It is funny, sweet and easy to read. I finished it after only two days!

for more on my review, go to: www.bookstoconsider.blogspot.com
Rhiannon Lawrence
14/08/12 - about halfway through stupid cupid and I'm finding it a bit slow and can't really get into it. I'm going to stick with it and hope it improves but I'm quickly becoming a bit bored!
Allison
Aug 08, 2013 Allison rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a bind-up of three absolutely hilarious teen rom-coms. have you ever wondered what it would be like to get a job as cupid? I must admit I never have, but now I want to! LOL
Madeline
Sep 09, 2013 Madeline rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book! It talks about a teenager who wants to make sure that everyone has someone right to love. This seems like a modern twist on the classic Cupid story.
Tasha
Feb 10, 2013 Tasha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely fell in love with all three of these books. Cupid made me fall in love with them... hehe Get it? the book is about being a Cupid?
Bookables Heather
If your looking for a cute, light read, Struck is def. for you! I liked Struck, it wasn't an all time fave but it didn't disappoint :-)
Lexus
Oct 24, 2013 Lexus rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-own-this-book
This book was probably the cheesiest book I have ever read. And I loved it! :D
Rachel Clifton
Good start, but the ending of book 3 did not leave me satisifed.
Jessie
Jan 17, 2012 Jessie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spring-cleaning
Stupid Cupid 3
Flirting with Disaster 4
Pucker Up 3

Allison Rose
I liked the last two stories, but not the first one.
Emily Tang
May 08, 2012 Emily Tang rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Completely addicting. I flew through the book.
Caiti
Jun 13, 2012 Caiti rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2012
Cute and hilarious stories. A fun, easy read.
Leeza
May 20, 2012 Leeza rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
a little slow but great otherwise
Jessica Dawn
Oct 31, 2013 Jessica Dawn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow just wow.
TanTan
TanTan marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2016
Rosario
Rosario marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2016
Aryana
Aryana rated it it was ok
Jul 27, 2016
  • A Funny Thing About Love: Dancing Queen; Prom Crashers; Drive Me Crazy
  • Love, Love, Love (Romantic Comedies)
  • Royally Crushed (Royally Jacked, #1-3)
  • Winter's Kiss: The Ex Games; The Twelve Dates of Christmas
  • To Catch a Prince: To Catch a Prince & The Frog Prince
  • Magic in Manhattan: Volume One (Magic in Manhattan, #1-2)
  • The Breakup Artist
  • Lost Summer
  • Piece of Cake
  • Loathing Lola
  • Three Girls and a God (Goddesses, #2)
  • Scarabian Nights (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #24)
  • The Alpha Bet
  • Melody Burning
  • Don't Expect Magic (Magic, #1)
  • Prom Season: Three Novels
  • The Assassination Game (Star Trek: Starfleet Academy, #4)
  • The  Edge (Star Trek: Starfleet Academy, #2)
Rhonda Stapleton started writing a few years ago to appease the voices in her head. She has a Master's degree in English and a Bachelor's degree in Creative Writing. Rhonda lives in Northeast Ohio with her lovely, energetic family and their crazy dogs.

In the twelve minutes of free time she has each day, Rhonda enjoys reading, photography, writing poetry, singing in the shower (and in the car, at w
More about Rhonda Stapleton...

Stupid Cupid (3 books)
  • Stupid Cupid (Stupid Cupid, #1)
  • Flirting with Disaster (Stupid Cupid, #2)
  • Pucker Up (Stupid Cupid, #3)