Start by marking “End of the Line (Lady Blue Crew #1)” as Want to Read:
End of the Line (Lady Blue Crew #1)

End of the Line (Lady Blue Crew #1)

[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Futuristic Sci-Fi Romance, M/M, shape-shifters]

Giovanni Gallardo is on the run. With only a knapsack in his hands, he boards a ship to get as far away from earth as he possibly can. When he arrives at End of the Line, things go south fast.

Remy Vystal is the commander of the Lady Blue. Kicked out of the Elite Force for something th
Paperback, 1st Edition, 136 pages
Published September 10th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about End of the Line, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about End of the Line

My Fair Captain by J.L. LangleyThe Englor Affair by J.L. LangleyBroken Boundaries by Evangeline AndersonAn Uncommon Whore by Belinda McBrideClaimings, Tails, and Other Alien Artifacts by Lyn Gala
Best Gay Spacemen
25th out of 215 books — 346 voters
Hot Head by Damon SuedeBear, Otter, and the Kid by T.J. KluneThe Locker Room by Amy LaneDivide & Conquer by Abigail RouxBetween Sinners and Saints by Marie Sexton
Best M/M Romance Published in 2011
187th out of 506 books — 1,022 voters

More lists with this book...

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
It's hard to adequately rate and review this one because there are some things I liked about the book and some things I didn't like.

For starters, I did enjoy the book to some extent. I found it highly amusing. Not because the characters are particularly funny but because the situations they put themselves in were funny, in and of themselves. There are, in fact, a few very funny scenes that had me laughing very hard but aside from that, the story is not very appealing.

I couldn't connect with eit
Serena Yates
Sep 15, 2011 Serena Yates rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay
A great start to a new series, this first book does a good job introducing the crew (and future main characters) as well as a lot of the background of how this 'world' works. Whether or not all of it is realistic was less important to me than whether it looked like an interesting place (it does), if the characters are cute and/or drool-worthy (they are) and if the storyline looks like there will be an overall background story spanning across the series as well as individual romances. After all, ...more
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Um, well, er, this was either a one star read or a five star read. It was so bad, at times I was sure I was reading a spoof or a farce. But at other times, I didn't think so. It was supposed to be funny, I think, but I didn't laugh at those places. Instead I laughed at the sheer ridiculousness, so much so that at one point tears were streaming down my face and I couldn't breathe. I don't recommend this book at all.

The funniest part was when they turned a (view spoiler)
Noughty
In short. If Gigi weren't a fife year old, it could have been nice. I kinda want to like Remy but I can't since he has sex with Gigi who clearly isn't an adult.

Mostly all the bad stuff pointed out below.

Gigi is a thief (calling it curiosity doesn't change the fact). You don't steel objects in a middle of a shooting.

This feels like some creep and a little child. Height over 7 feet and the other guy on the small side... Treated like a scared child by Remy too. Next he'll offer him candy.

Gigi the
Paisley
The "Lady Blue Crew" books are like crack for me. I know they are bad - but I am totally addicted. They are easy to read and fairly predictable. Typical Lynn Hagen/Stormy Glenn kinda stuff.

But since you are reading my review I will lay it out like this...
After 3 chapters I found myself thinking that I liked these books like I liked the "Brac Pack" series of books by Hagen. In fact, it was kinda like half of the Brac Pack (and their mates) got transported aboard a space ship. The characters and
Omega696
Ok... So we have Giovanni, called Gigi, who ran away from being a sex slave. He's scared of big men, ran because he doesn't want to be someone's property anymore and plans to find a job that doesn't require selling himself on the street. Then he accidentaly gets himself stuck on bord of a space ship where he meets Remy, the captain. And what does he do? Practicaly jumps his bones. It doesn't matter that Remy is partially shifted, big as hell alien, complete with claws and fangs. The fact that he ...more
Lexi Ander
Sep 12, 2011 Lexi Ander rated it liked it
Shifter crew with each member a different animal species who are former members of an elite op that have been framed for a crime that they didn't commit. Naturally, they now run criminal operations for black market jobs at the ass end of space. It was cute enough but there was a couple of odd things that pulled me out of the story. The run-around-the-room sex, just not... normal. The other thing was Gigi had to have been low-jacked. Drake found him EVERYWHERE and no one asked how that was ...more
Rachel
I really liked the characters, but wasn't too crazy about the insta-mate/love plot (which, I know, I should expect from these authors) and didn't quite understand what type of shifters these were or the basic "rules" of what they were and how they acted. First story in a series, I understand, and this was still a fun read, and I liked the world building within it, so I'm looking forward to the next story.
Jerry
Dec 10, 2011 Jerry rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Not quite what I was expecting, but kind of fun. Stormy loves to create mates where the little guy is very cute and seems vaguely innocent and yet has some kind of special power paired with a huge alpha who is there to protect the small one from the universe and his strength disappears and becomes putty in the small guys hand. So even though this was set "in space" and involved interplanetary travel, it is really a formula plot in a unique setting.
Raevyn
Dec 22, 2014 Raevyn rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-series, 2012
I don't usually like Sci-fi stories but this one was actually pretty good. The characters weren't one dimensional, the storyline was good and there was a lot of humor (especially the replicator) to go with the suspense. Gigi and Remy made a nice couple that seemed to fit together. I am not sure if I will finish the series because it doesn't really fall into my typical tastes, but who knows, I liked it well enough to buy the second book.
Lucy
Sep 10, 2011 Lucy rated it liked it
Gigi is very childish, or maybe child like, except when he's acting like a sex slave. The jogging sex was not sexy, in my opinion, just tore me out of the story. The crew doesn't act like they were once elite military. Really, forgetting your newest crew member? COLT Not bothering to make sure his mate had made it on board? Suspend all disbelief, and it's fun enough.
Janean
Oct 09, 2011 Janean rated it really liked it
Recommended to Janean by: Laura M
I think I am going to like this world. Lots of alpha males and just enough intrigue to keep it interesting.
Miralinda
May 20, 2016 Miralinda rated it really liked it
Мило, глупо - почитать можно.
Kerry  sullivan

I loved loved loved this little tale, now don't get me wrong I knew exactly what I was getting because all of this authors work is a little similar but hey I like it. I have said this before and I will say it again now, these books are like little bits of chocolate, you know its bad for you but you just cant stop your self!! There are a couple of authors who are like this and I will happily buy anything they write. There is something special about this set of books and I would defy anyone not to
Christy Duke
This was a cute sci-fi, m/m romance with a good plot and storyline. It is also book one in a new series by the very talented Stormy Glenn & Lynn Hagen.

Remy Vystal commands the Lady Blue with his crew. All of the men used to be together in Elite Forces but were wrongfully dishonorably discharged after they reported the criminal activities of a general. Now they run their ship transporting cargo, etc. for a fee across the galaxies.

Enter Giovanni Gallardo, Gigi, who has spent his last credits t
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Jan 11, 2012 Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews rated it really liked it
Tj
Sep 06, 2015 Tj rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2011
It was interesting to see a set of shifters that were a crew but were all different. The two MC's were good together. They complemented each other well. It was a good start for a series with the introduction to the world and a little at least on each character. I do think the two MC's getting together was quick considering Gigi had just seemed to rule it out and then...Bam! But I really enjoyed the read and didn't care if it was realistic or not. These kind of stories are feel-good reads for ...more
JD
Jan 17, 2012 JD rated it it was ok
I'm not sure abouts this series.

I have to agree with previous reviewer's opinion of Gigi and Remy.

I did enjoy the scifi aspect and secondary characters. I'll try the second book and see if my opinion changes.

BTW : I do not like adding another romantic couple so early in a book.(Pax And Colt)
Davina
Dec 31, 2012 Davina rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-own-ebook
enjoy this. am so glad the crew is made up of diff. para-norms. i like how it wasn't a quick fix getting rid of drake. actually made me think 'die already you s.o.b' now if i can only find out what's a magi
Freya Karstein
Feb 26, 2013 Freya Karstein rated it really liked it
Se ve que en esta serie Stormy Glenn no escribe sola, la calidad de la historia no es lo que son sus otras obras, pero no son malas tampoco, son divertidas, convenientemente extensas y llenas de personajes entrañables.

Aún así, Stormy debió hacerlas sola.
Suburbancowgirl
I was shocked that a book with Stormy Glenn's name on it was not full of typos and plot inconsistencies. Must have been Lynn Hagen's contribution. Overall, this was a pretty well-written but typical alpha/sub mating story. Sex wasn't bad at all. I will try the next in the series.
Alishea
Cute little story, but I feel a bit let down since I see lots of potential. Add in some more transitions between scenes. A bit more sex to the love, and more explanations of the motives., and this could be spectacular.
Teresa
Totally typical Lynn Hagen and Stormy Glen with insta love, fated mated mates, alpha males and shifters - but this time in space!! Fun romp, lots of sex, mindless read for a lazy afternoon.

first read May 2, 2012
Melanie
Nov 26, 2014 Melanie rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, m-m, siren
Gigi is a rather naff name, it's a name parents use to refer to horses to their small children. I didn't like it.
I would have liked to have witnessed more of his "otherness".
But I fancied something sci-fi and it had lots of action which was rather pleasing.
Veronica /  V
Sep 11, 2011 Veronica / V rated it really liked it
At the beginning I though, oh no.... another book with plenty sex and nothing else to look forward to.
I'm so glad I was wrong, this story is now one of my favorites futuristic books.
This series looks very promising, mind you I love this Author I think her books are terrific.
Kristy
Jan 27, 2013 Kristy rated it it was ok
Shelves: paranormal-romance, mm, sf
Cookie
Apr 21, 2013 Cookie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: stormy-glenn
I love Lynn Hagen's stories but was very hesitant about reading stories about other planets. Boy am I mad at waiting so long to read this story. It had all of my must haves in a story such as wolf shifter, loyal friends, love and hot SEX!
Sabine
Nov 24, 2011 Sabine rated it really liked it
It took me a while to start this books, the sci-fi on it was keeping far from it, but I was very surprise when I keep going and finally it is mix beetween the Brac Pack series, with Star-trek that I like a lot. Sex scenes are hot.
LynW
Mar 31, 2014 LynW rated it really liked it
Shelves: guy
my only issue was the speed in which a former sex slave was ok having sex with a stranger! otherwise I see a potential good plot arc coming with this series.
Meggie
Oct 11, 2011 Meggie rated it liked it
The start into the new series was interesting even if predictable. Some parts at the start were so unrealistic it wasn't even funny, but hey it's just a story. In general it was an enjoyable read.
  • What Once Was Lost (Lady Blue Crew #7)
  • Riley's Regret (Lost Shifters #11)
  • Soldier Mine (Thresl Chronicles, #1)
  • The Beast's Promise (Outside the City, #2)
  • Caution: Contents Under Pressure (Haven #1)
  • Ellery's Duty (Thrown to the Lions #3)
  • Changing Worlds (Worlds, #2)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...

Lady Blue Crew (8 books)
  • Pax's Blues (Lady Blue Crew #2)
  • Imlay's Cure (Lady Blue Crew #3)
  • Adwaka's Blade (Lady Blue Crew #4)
  • Tank's Tweak (Lady Blue Crew #5)
  • Crank's Craving (Lady Blue Crew #6)
  • What Once Was Lost (Lady Blue Crew #7)
  • Simply Perfect (Lady Blue Crew #8)