Start by marking “Family by Design” as Want to Read:
Family by Design

Family by Design (Rosewood, Texas #7)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Doctor In Need Of HelpFinding a sitter for his orphaned niece is Dr. J. C. Mueller's priority. But he can't ask the one person the girl actually takes a shine to. Maddie Carter is a full-time caregiver for her ailing mother. When she returned to Rosewood, Texas, she gave up her dream of opening a tea shop. Then J.C. provides the chance to make it happen. And when Maddie of...more
Published August 1st 2011 by Love Inspired (first published July 19th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Family by Design, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Family by Design

Barbara
Neurologist J. C. Mueller, M.D., needs to find a babysitter/au pair for his newly orphaned niece. He meets lovely Maddie Carter, who has returned home to Rosewood, Texas, to care for her Alzheimer's-stricken mother. Maddie and Chrissy spark up a friendship, but Maddie worries about getting too close to the handsome doctor who's treating her mother.

The author refers to Dr. Mueller as performing surgery, which is an error. Neurosurgeons perform surgery; neurologists do not. Also, dating the daught...more
Jeannie and Louis Rigod
Every so often, I read a book that actually touches my heart. In "Family by Design" this happened. Some would say, this book is a gentle romance and leave it at that. Well, it is. A very Christian gentle romance, but what this book has is a message that we in the busy lives we live, forget. We forget just how rare and precious personal relationships should be. We forget to give one another emotional as well as financial support. This could even and should even extend to members of our community...more
Susan F
Nice quick read. Some parts are a little unrealistic.
Patriciaw
Just okay for me. Liked the characters and setting of Rosewood, Texas but felt most of the conflict between the hero and heroine was based on a misunderstanding that was kept going by putting off a single, much needed conversation.
Dawn
This book was an easy read and a good story. I liked most of the characters but felt the conflict between the two main characters was based solely on a continued miscommunication.

Kristi
such a great inspirational book of god love and family.
Harlequin Books

Miniseries: Rosewood, Texas
Harlequin Books

Miniseries: Rosewood, Texas
Linda
Easy Christian romance.
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Agrippina Volturi
Agrippina Volturi marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
Chelsea
Chelsea marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Devin
Devin marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Crystal Scott
Crystal Scott marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
Carolyn Allison
Carolyn Allison marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2013
pam
pam marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Ann
Ann added it
Oct 20, 2013
Miranda
Miranda marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Bonnie K. Winn is the author of 34 published novels, most of which have been translated into over twenty languages. Fourteen-million copies of her books are in print. Currently, Bonnie is one of the top ten bestselling authors in Harlequin’s highly successful Steeple Hill/Love Inspired inspirational fiction program.
Named as one of the top ten romance authors in America by Affaire de Coeur, Bonnie...more
More about Bonnie K. Winn...
Child Of Mine (Love Inspired) Protected Hearts Adopt-A-Dad To Love Again (Rosewood, Texas Series #3) (Larger Print Love Inspired #395) Jingle Bell Blessings (Steeple Hill Love Inspired)