The Secret of Wolf River: The Heart of Everything

The Secret of Wolf River: The Heart of Everything

3.14 of 5 stars 3.14  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  4 reviews
After living in peace for over one-hundred and fifty years, a family of peaceful werewolves is threatened by evil, outside forces and must risk everything to defend themselves from intruders and keep their home a peaceful sanctuary.

Rose was just an ordinary young woman with an ordinary job and no plans or hopes for the future. She had no friends and her family was gone. Sh...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published June 8th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Secret of Wolf River, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secret of Wolf River

J.P. Grider
Jessica Musso weaves the normal with the paranormal effortlessly. Her characters are lovable and easy to connect with.
The Heart of Everything lies just across Wolf River, where the inventions of the past two centuries do not exist.
David, Helena and Gwen are nineteenth century Rougarou, a kinder, gentler type of werewolf, who take up residence across the river before the turn of the twentieth century. Content in their traditional way of life, they see no reason to cross back over. ...Until the re...more
Literatta
Ok to start off, I love werewolf/shifter books and I love romance and paranormal stuff. So when I got this on my kindle I was really excited. Unfortunately I am writing this review while the book sits unfinished because with all the great things in the world to read, there was nothing in this book that motivated me to finish this one. I remember one of the first expressions on my face while reading it was a grimace. The prose was completely uninspiring, stuff was happening randomly and without p...more
Amy_Read to My Heart's Content
This book just didn't do it for me. I fell in love with the cover but the story was just too flat for me. I wanted to like Rose but she just seemed a little lost.
The concept was interesting: a magical place across the lake that is the opposite of the current world where a race of friendly werewolves live.
Unfortunately, the characters were just too superficial for me.
For more of my review check out :
Jana
What an awful waste of time! This is one of the worst books I've ever read. It was repetitive, lazy, and just plain dumb. What is supposed to be an actual book, just ended up being a long, drawn out story that seemed to have been written by an over zealous tween Twilight fan who is team Jacob. Please DO NOT waste your time!
Klox
Klox is currently reading it
Jul 24, 2014
Elouise
Elouise marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Hope Dee
Hope Dee marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Marianthi
Marianthi is currently reading it
Jun 17, 2014
Lilly ~ Lihllith~
Lilly ~ Lihllith~ marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Darlene
Darlene marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Eve Langell
Eve Langell marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Kaylee
Kaylee marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Tammy Shanks
Tammy Shanks marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Tara Stewart-Stratford
Tara Stewart-Stratford marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2013
Keri
Keri marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Lucka
Lucka marked it as to-read
May 02, 2013
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013