Start by marking “The Secret of Wolf River: The Heart of Everything” as Want to Read:
The Secret of Wolf River: The Heart of Everything

The Secret of Wolf River: The Heart of Everything

3.11  ·  Rating Details  ·  28 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
After living in peace for over one-hundred and fifty years, a family of peaceful werewolves is threatened by evil, outside forces and must risk everything to defend themselves from intruders and keep their home a peaceful sanctuary.

Rose was just an ordinary young woman with an ordinary job and no plans or hopes for the future. She had no friends and her family was gone. Sh
Kindle Edition
Published (first published June 8th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Secret of Wolf River, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secret of Wolf River

J.P. Grider
Jan 02, 2012 J.P. Grider rated it it was amazing
Jessica Musso weaves the normal with the paranormal effortlessly. Her characters are lovable and easy to connect with.
The Heart of Everything lies just across Wolf River, where the inventions of the past two centuries do not exist.
David, Helena and Gwen are nineteenth century Rougarou, a kinder, gentler type of werewolf, who take up residence across the river before the turn of the twentieth century. Content in their traditional way of life, they see no reason to cross back over. ...Until the re
Literatta
May 08, 2012 Literatta rated it it was ok
Ok to start off, I love werewolf/shifter books and I love romance and paranormal stuff. So when I got this on my kindle I was really excited. Unfortunately I am writing this review while the book sits unfinished because with all the great things in the world to read, there was nothing in this book that motivated me to finish this one. I remember one of the first expressions on my face while reading it was a grimace. The prose was completely uninspiring, stuff was happening randomly and without p ...more
Amy_Read to My Heart's Content
May 08, 2012 Amy_Read to My Heart's Content rated it did not like it
This book just didn't do it for me. I fell in love with the cover but the story was just too flat for me. I wanted to like Rose but she just seemed a little lost.
The concept was interesting: a magical place across the lake that is the opposite of the current world where a race of friendly werewolves live.
Unfortunately, the characters were just too superficial for me.
For more of my review check out :
Jana
Apr 30, 2012 Jana rated it did not like it
What an awful waste of time! This is one of the worst books I've ever read. It was repetitive, lazy, and just plain dumb. What is supposed to be an actual book, just ended up being a long, drawn out story that seemed to have been written by an over zealous tween Twilight fan who is team Jacob. Please DO NOT waste your time!
Rim Dhm
Rim Dhm marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
michelle adj
michelle adj rated it did not like it
Feb 27, 2016
Silbenfresser
Silbenfresser rated it it was ok
Feb 21, 2016
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Jane E
Jane E rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2016
Laura Blickenstaff
Laura Blickenstaff marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Sharon Kurtz
Sharon Kurtz marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
Tara Blake
Tara Blake marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2015
Leanna
Leanna marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Bri
Bri marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Avril
Avril rated it it was ok
Apr 30, 2015
Tracy
Tracy rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2015
Cathy Knuth
Cathy Knuth marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Paula Craik
Paula Craik marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Katherine Newman
Katherine Newman marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Btutner
Btutner marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Wendy Dwight
Wendy Dwight marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Bernadette
Bernadette marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Robyn
Robyn rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2014
Deann
Deann rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2014
Klox
Klox is currently reading it
Jul 24, 2014
Elouise
Elouise marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014