Start by marking “Cradle To Canoe: Camping And Canoeing With Children” as Want to Read:
Cradle To Canoe: Camping And Canoeing With Children

Cradle To Canoe: Camping And Canoeing With Children

You're never too young to go camping and canoeing. Certified canoeing instructors Rolf and Debra Kraiker have paddled thousands of miles together. Their sons, Kyle and Brendan, ages 9 and 12, have logged more wilderness miles than most adults three times their ages. In this compilation of practical advice and personal anecdotes, the Kraikers, both certified canoeing ...more
Published June 1st 1999 by Boston Mills Press

To ask other readers questions about Cradle To Canoe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cradle To Canoe

Dylan
Jun 06, 2013 Dylan rated it really liked it
A very handy book, especially for parents of babies and toddlers. Inspiring to include kids on this more ambitious type of outing, wonderful to think about the experiences and growth that they can have in a canoe.

I would fault the book for being somewhat general--the organization and instruction could be tighter. I felt that I was gleaning tips from a very experienced canoe family, but that the interaction was somewhat casual and anecdotal, as opposed to more tangible offerings and systematic i
Michelle
Apr 27, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing
good informative book about canoe camping with children. Hoping to take our toddler canoe camping this summer and it has some good tips. we are experienced paddlers but having an active toddler in the canoe makes me a bit nervous and this book helped reassure me that it's possible to canoe camp with young children.
Jul 31, 2009 Jennifer rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
Most of the information in this boojk is about canoe camping, but some of it would be pretty useful for other types of camping as well. I plan to keep it around and consult it before camping trips.
Kevin
Kevin rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2008
Kevin Snell
Kevin Snell rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2013
Patti Mullen
Patti Mullen rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2012
Lisa Reynolds
Lisa Reynolds rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2016
Becky Langton
Becky Langton rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2016
Jeff Jardine
Jeff Jardine rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2011
Jennifer DeJonghe
Jennifer DeJonghe rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2011
Andrea Thorpe
Andrea Thorpe marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2011
Eighmey
Eighmey marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2012
Jennifer Lange
Jennifer Lange marked it as to-read
May 31, 2013
Irene
Irene added it
Apr 18, 2014
Devin Smith
Devin Smith marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Kelly
Kelly added it
Apr 17, 2016
Jeffrey
Jeffrey marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016