Start by marking “魔界王子 devils and realist 2 [Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 2] (Devils and Realist, #2)” as Want to Read:

魔界王子 devils and realist 2 [Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 2] (Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist #2)

成績優秀、名門貴族のウイリアムの元に現れた二人の悪魔・ダンタリオンとシトリー。彼らは、ウイリアムが魔界の代理王を決めることのできる選定公だと言い、自らを選ぶまではウイリアムの元を離れないと言う。どちらの悪魔とも関わり合いになりたくないリアリストのウイリアムだが、様々な事件に巻き込まれていく。悩んだウイリアムは、学校にいる神父に手助けを求めるが――…!?

待望の第2巻、登場!
Published November 25th 2010 by Ichijinsha

To ask other readers questions about 魔界王子 devils and realist 2 [Makai Ouji, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 魔界王子 devils and realist 2 [Makai Ouji

Vendea
Sytry :3333
Sadie
Feb 09, 2017 Sadie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wish my library had the rest of this series :(
Adrian A.
Dec 01, 2016 Adrian A. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I kept seeing this series and really wanted to get into it. I was on the fence with Vol. 1 but I'm glad I continued to Vol. 2. I really like the story, characters, and artwork. It has a Black Butler / Blue Exorcist feel to it. There's not as much comedy but there is just enough to keep up with the pace and feel of the story. Definitely excited to continue on with the series.
Linda Jaejoong
Jul 27, 2013 Linda Jaejoong rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-until-2017
Der Kampf um Williams Stimme und um seine Seele geht weiter. Auch diesmal lernen wir wieder neue Dämonen kennen, Ash und Lamia. Sie wollen sich ein Bild von William machen und ihn dazu zwingen Dantalion seine Stimme zu geben. Natürlich ist Sitri auch wieder mit von der Partie und Gilles hat auch einen kleinen Auftritt. Und was plant Pfarrer Crosby?? Und vor allem was ist er??

Dantalion und William hatten diesmal so schöne Momente zusammen und Dantalion sieht Will immer so an als wollte er ihn am
Cassandra (The book & movie dimension blogger)
--Manga Reviewed via The Huge Anime Fan blog--

Seven Seas Entertainment does no wrong with Volume 2 of Devils and Realist. It is here where there is a a release of their better handsome looking manga volumes. Given the culmination of both the anime and manga franchise it is a real relief. In Volume 2, the noticeable difference between the manga and the anime series becomes most noticeable. With the manga diverging from the path of the anime. Or in actuality the anime diverging since the manga is
Eri
Jul 08, 2015 Eri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mangas
Es wird richtig spannend! Dieses Band hat einfach nur Spass gemacht!

Wir lernen zwei neue Dämonen kennen, aber natürlich sind Dantalion und Sitri auch noch dabei und mischen Williams leben ganz schön auf. Zum Schluss kam dann noch eine dem Manga entsprechende Überraschung (Kevin, du Wahnsinniger, was hast du vor ?! :p).

Der Stil ist wie schon im Vol. 1 einfach nur wunderschön und absolut passend.
Mob is precious
May 13, 2015 Mob is precious rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Things are starting to pick up pace in this volume, which is super exciting since I really want to like this series (what with its pretty art). This ending especially intrigues me, considering I hadn't cared much for Kevin but now I have to, haha.

And Danatalion being so touchy suddenly with William, mhm lol
Amber
Jul 11, 2015 Amber rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I wasn't sure I was going to keep reading this. It's a little too political for me and the manga is working overly hard to convince the Realist that the supernatural exists...That being said there's definitely a tension shaping up between the two main characters. I think I want to see where it goes. Hopefully, I am not wrong about it. I definitely did not expect it.
Amber
Mar 06, 2016 Amber rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So far I'm still liking this manga but I'm starting to get a bit confused about who's pretending to be more than one person and who really are different people. Either clarification or more distinct characters is needed but, at the moment, I can't tell which.
Jeninne
Jan 30, 2016 Jeninne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This just gets so impossibly better every volume!
Hana
Hana rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2013
Raphi
Raphi rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2015
Natalie Haueter-Gonzalez
Natalie Haueter-Gonzalez rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2017
Alyssa
Alyssa rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2016
L.G.
L.G. rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2016
Sarah rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2015
Lam Dang
Lam Dang rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2016
Haley James
Haley James rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2015
Cathy
Cathy rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2014
Yui
Yui rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2014
Martina Fuchs
Martina Fuchs rated it liked it
Nov 19, 2015
Courtney
Courtney rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2015
Olivia Brossard
Olivia Brossard rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2017
Hon Kar Yee
Hon Kar Yee rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2015
Jocilyn
Jocilyn rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2014
Simone Düblin
Simone Düblin rated it liked it
Jul 11, 2016
Brenda
Brenda rated it liked it
Jul 11, 2016
Irma Oktaviani
Irma Oktaviani rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2015
Ichimaru Yuu
Ichimaru Yuu rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2015
Soraya
Soraya rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Karneval, Vol. 3 (Karneval, #3)
  • Alice in the Country of Hearts: The Mad Hatter's Late Night Tea Party, Vol. 02
  • 六花の勇者 (Rokka no Yuusha, #1)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 56 (Fairy Tail, #56)
  • D.Gray-man, Volume 13
  • The Earl and The Fairy, Volume 04

Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • 魔界王子 devils and realist 1 [Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 1] (Devils and Realist, #1)
  • 魔界王子 devils and realist 3 [Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 3] (Devils and Realist, #3)
  • Devils and Realist, Tome 4 (Devils and Realist, #4)
  • 魔界王子 devils and realist 5 [Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 5] (Devils and Realist, #5)
  • 魔界王子 devils and realist 6 [Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 6] (Devils and Realist, #6)
  • 魔界王子 devils and realist 7 限定版 [Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 7 Limited Edition] (Devils and Realist, #7)
  • 魔界王子 devils and realist 8 限定版 [Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 8 Limited Edition] (Devils and Realist, #8)
  • 魔界王子 devils and realist 9 [Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 9] (Devils and Realist, #9)
  • 魔界王子 devils and realist 10 [Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 10] (Devils and Realist, #10)
  • 魔界王子 devils and realist 11 [Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 11] (Devils and Realist, #11)