Start by marking “Gokuraku Seishun Hokkēbu 3” as Want to Read:
Gokuraku Seishun Hokkēbu 3

Gokuraku Seishun Hokkēbu 3 (My Heavenly Hockey Club #3)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  205 ratings  ·  9 reviews
HUNT FOR LOVE!

During the hockey club’s camping trip, Hana and Takashi find themselves lost in the jungle. Being alone in the wilderness with a hot guy should be a good thing, but this handsome boy is Hana’s worst enemy! Can the two of them stop fighting long enough to survive?
168 pages
Published 2006 by Kōdansha

To ask other readers questions about Gokuraku Seishun Hokkēbu 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gokuraku Seishun Hokkēbu 3

Hannah
Series Review: My Heavenly Hockey Club is an amusing and heart warming manga that I greatly enjoyed from start to finish. It has the usual cliche's but the likability of the characters easily makes up for it. For those wary of sports manga do not fear as the entire premise is the fact that they do not really play hockey that much and are more of a "travel" club. The ending was a bit sudden but over all very good. I recommend giving this manga a try.
Kathleen
I imagine the planning meeting for this book went something like this:

"So we have a ridiculous male lead, a second in command with glasses and an analytical attitude, a pair of red-headed twins, a single girl, and a guy with long blonde hair who looks like a girl, but surely there is something we could do to be more like Ouran Host Club."

"We should have a chapter where the boys have to actually act like a host club!"

"Good idea. If we added an adorable little-boy ninja, someone might catch on."...more
scarlettraces
i don't know how Morinaga manages to sustain what is essentially a one-gag series at such a high pitch, but she succeeds, to the extent that i'm self-banned from reading it outside the house after i lost it at the bus stop. i need to be able to chortle as loudly as possible.
Noah Soudrette
Dec 11, 2007 Noah Soudrette rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: manga fans
Shelves: manga
Well, this volume fell short of expectations. While the comedy and fun is still there, there's a standard subplot about a character's previously unknown fiancee. That's the kind of stuff this series has stayed away from so I was a bit disappointed.
Susan
Morinaga managed to make that tired old thing about the commoner girl and the elite boy amusing. I'd still rather have volume 3 of Your and My Secret though.
Chelsea
I have really enjoyed this series so far and am looking forward to the next volume.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 28 Mei 2008.
anenko
This series continues to be a fun, light read.
Naomi Moffitt
Naomi Moffitt marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Sarah Harris
Sarah Harris marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
♥Juvia♥
♥Juvia♥ marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Karina Berrier
Karina Berrier marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
My Heavenly Hockey Club, Volume 1 Your and My Secret: Volume 1 (Your and My Secret, #1) My Heavenly Hockey Club, Volume 2 My Heavenly Hockey Club, Volume 4 My Heavenly Hockey Club, Volume 5