Start by marking “Seduced by Evil: The True Story of a Gorgeous Stripper-Turned-Suburban-Mom, Her Secret Past, and a Ruthless Murder” as Want to Read:

3.29 of 5 stars 3.29  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  7 reviews
As an exotic dancer at The Great Alaskan Bush Company in Anchorage, Mechele Hughes Linehan knew how to captivate men. Three of them were convinced she was engaged to them. Then one spring morning in 1996, one man, Kent Leppink, was found in the snow, shot in the head…

Days before his death, Kent had removed Mechele’s name from his million-dollar life insurance policy. He wr
Published August 2nd 2011 by St. Martin's True Crime

To ask other readers questions about Seduced by Evil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced by Evil

♥ Marlene♥
Last month I bought some real books (meaning not ebooks ;-)) for my dad for father's day at amazon UK so I decided to get myself some books.

This one was one of it.

So far I am very much enjoying this read. Now stupid me while i was adding this book I accidentally read that the ending is not satisfying which means to me that horrible girl (woman) will not be punished.

Hope that is not the case but I will keep on reading.

On page 63 now July 2.
-----------------------------------------------
Okay finis
Julia Brumfield
This was definitely one of the books that you could get into and never imagine that its ending would be so unsatisfying. Basically the story is the one where you already know how it is going to turn out due to the facts of the case and the lack of any conviction from an early point but still you hope that there would be a conclusion, a good ending to something that is so vague.

The book had a fair amount of missing words and misspellings throughout but it didn't stop the reading for the most pa
Matt
Well-researched true-crime story. Nice balance of focusing on details of crime itself, people involved, and investigations. The author, a former Associated Press reporter, takes an evenhanded view of the case. Biggest downside: numerous editing errors, including one erroneous reference to "murders," plural. Title and cover blurbs are a bit cheesy, but perhaps that just comes with the genre. Further research is needed to learn the case's ultimate outcome; the book was published before the final r ...more
Denise
I would give this three stars, but it was not copy-edited. I have never read a book with so many typos, superfluous words, missing words, errors. Interesting story, though. Pictures would have been a nice addition.
Shannon D'Arpino
Crazy! I needed a quick read and this true crime was one of those for sure. It was quite a detailed account and was very interesting to see how it ended.
Jeannie
This true crime book held my interest all the way through even though the ending wasn't what I had hoped for.
Stephanie
Another rue crime time waster
Annette
Annette marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Cristal Smith
Cristal Smith marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Sarah Lucas
Sarah Lucas marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Ingrida Loveikaite
Ingrida Loveikaite marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
April
April marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Jamie Scarlato
Jamie Scarlato marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Stephanie Brush
Stephanie Brush marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Uchay
Uchay marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Bash
Bash marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Katya
Katya marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Laci: Inside the Laci Peterson Murder The Officer's Wife The Stranger In My Bed If I Die...: A True Story of Obsessive Love, Uncontrollable Greed, and Murder Deadly Mistress: A True Story of Marriage, Betrayal and Murder