Say Amen, Again

Say Amen, Again (Say Amen #3)

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  237 ratings  ·  28 reviews
The spirited Houston congregation featured in ReShonda Tate Billingsley’s Let the Church Say Amen and Everybody Say Amen has a major scandal unfolding—and, as always, the outspoken Rachel Jackson Adams is at the heart of the drama.

As the First Lady of Zion Hill, Rachel is not only Pastor Lester Adams’ wife—she’s currently h...more
Published July 5th 2011 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Say Amen, Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Say Amen, Again

Carmen Blalock

*******SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST 2 BOOKS!!!*******
Rachel is 8 months pregnant and having nightmares after finding out that her husband's mistress, Mary is also pregnant and it could possibly be Lester's baby!!! As much as Rachel and Mary have fought over Lester, this seems like the straw that broke the camel's back. Rachel just can't take anymore, now it is a matter of keeping her mind right for herself and her children.

Mary can see that Rachel is not going to let her and Leste...more
Monique
Rachel Adams has worked hard to change her life and be right with God and as Zion Hil’s First Lady her work in the church speaks for itself. That is until Mary Richardson lures her husband, Pastor Lester Adams, into her bedroom. The crazy thing is that they are both pregnant and Lester may have two babies on his hands. Rachel and Mary take off the gloves and go toe to toe during this everybody in the church ain’t right installment of the Amen series.

Obviously, ReShonda has a gift from God with...more
Adrienna
The schemes we try to do can backlash back in our faces. Not everyone is easily convinced for one's conniving tactics, Rachel Adams hunches were proven correct. Jonathan stood up to his Aunt Minnie, moral lesson is that sometimes religious people will say what is an abomination and point out sin but we need to get the plank out of our own eye. Do you know if you are going to heaven? God is our Judge on Judgment Day, not man. So glad the author pointed this notion out. We quote the Holy Bible, we...more
Denise Hutchinson
This was the first book that I received as a giveaway. I enjoyed the book. I read it on a recent flight and it held my interest. I didn't realize that it was part of a series until I was already into it. I will read the other books in the series. I would recommend it, especially for someone who wants a book that is written from a Christian perspective.
Nardsbaby Reader
Karma is a Mutha

As the First Lady of Zion Hill, Rachel has been fighting to remain rooted in the word, as well as violent free. Unfortunately, Mary, her husband's ex mistress, is making this a difficult task. At eight months pregnant, Rachel fears that she'll never be able to fully forgive Lester for cheating if she learns that the baby Mary is carrying is actually his. While she struggles to be strong, Mary is pulling out the heavy artillery to get Lester to realize that he picked the wrong wom...more
Shelley
Say Amen, Again is apparently a sequel to some other books written by Reshonda Tate Billingsley, although you don't really need to read them in order to follow this book. This one is the typical two-women-fighting-over-one-man novel, only the twist here is that the man is the pastor of a prominent church, and plus both women are pregnant with his baby. His wife, Rachel, does her best to get this mistress Mary, out of their lives.

Their story really was of no interest to me, I was really more inte...more
Yolanda Gore
Say Amen, Again is ReShonda Tate Billingsley’s 23rd book. Her writing style has a flow of humor and thought provoking issues that many are faced with daily. ReShonda has a great way of showing her story through her words. She makes you feel as if you’re best friends with each character. In Say Amen, Again. ReShonda addresses not only the issue of “pray the gay away,” but also bullying. Both of these issues had a huge impact on those involved.

If you have read the series from the beginning, you k...more
Barbara Morgan
First Lady of Zion Hill, Rachel has been fighting to remain violent free. Unfortunately, Mary, her husband's ex mistress, is making it hard. Rachel fears that she'll never be able to f forgive Lester for cheating.

This series is so good, you will not want to put it down
Stashia
reshonda's books fit both Christian read and non Christian read. and every book has a twist of event that every one can enjoy !
MZURAQT
Rachel is back with more drama than ever.After finding out so devastating news about her husband Lester she truly at her wits end especially knowing that there may be a baby involved.When Lester finds himself in a troubling situation Rachel realizes its time to take off her first lady hat and bring the old Rachel back. In this compelling novel we will learn whats= is like to really put on the hat of forgiveness.

I have truly enjoyed this series. The characters and drama was on point. I forgot thi...more
Carla

Drama. From the first word on the first page.

What I liked about the book?

The author kept the story on point there was no wasted characters or action in this book. Seriously I could not put it down once I started because I needed to know what was going to happen next.

What I did not like about the book?
N/a

How could the author improve the book?

Not possible. I suspect that she put a lot of herself into this book to make sure that it was as good as the first and I must say that she actually outdid...more
Chivon
I really liked this book. I loved the short easy to digest chapters, it made for the plot to unfold quickly and there was never a dull moment. The Story was about Rachel and her husband Lester and a whole lot of baby mama drama. The other story in the book had to do with Rachel's brother Jonathan and his dealing with being gay. I have not read the other books in this series, but I would definately like to go back and catch up on all of the drama that I missed in the books that lead up to this on...more
Karron Franklin
If you love drama? This book is full with drama all day long.
Yolanda King Stephen
Rachel is up to her shenanigans again. She has grown and matured as a pastor's wife, but the streets will come out of her if you press the wrong button. The novel deals with some serious issues that teens and adults face if depression is truly severe. This portion of the book hit straight home to me.

This is another quick read that allows the readers to follow characters we have come to know and love.
June
This novel was just as interesting as "Let the Church Say Amen" and "Everybody Say Amen". First Lady, Rachel and Pastor Lester life was so full of drama. A good storyline with lots of drama, twist and turns. A page-turner for sure.
Jessica Horne
This book was AMAZING!! It kept my interest from beginning to end and even though parts were predictable, you find yourself eagerly awaiting what happens next....I have passed the book on to my daughter to read now. It is a new favorite!
Diana Melendez
This books has to be good because it gives how court and religious is involve in the story, especially that two pregnat women fight over some stupid stuff...
Kimberly Coley
I love everything ReShonda writes and this was no different. I find the characters loveable and believable. I just enjoy them. Quick fun read.
Ericka cannon-mosley
I loved the characters, but don't think there's a need for a fourth book, it ended very well and tied all the loose ends.
Mia
Rachael Jackson Adams is back!! Loved this book...can't wait until the next book, when Rachael takes on Jasmine Bush!!!
Sabrina
I was definitely surprised by the ending of this book! I enjoyed it..hope there's more books in this series
Jarvellyn Robinson

Loved It! Anxious to finish up with Jasmine so I can read Sinners and Saints!
Latanya
Having a hard time putting this one down!!! Rachel is soooooo entertaining!!
Charilene Lucas
So far so good, another book with off the chain church members.
Kim
In the words of TLC,"Baby,baby,baby. " Wonderful, fab, great!!!!!
Cindy Luc
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved it
Tracey Sims
It was a great read. Reshonda Billingsley out did herself.
Cyndi Kline
It was slow it spots. Overall readable. Not really my type.
  • Sinners And Saints
  • Have a Little Faith
  • Blessed Trinity
  • Second Sunday
  • A Preacher's Passion (Hallelujah Love #3)
  • Love, Honor, and Betray (Reverend Curtis Black, #8)
  • The Choir Director
  • Boaz Brown
ReShonda Tate Billingsley is a general assignment reporter for KRIV-TV, the Fox affiliate in Houston, Texas. She is the author of the nonfiction book Help! I've Turned Into My Mother! and three previous adult novels: My Brother's Keeper, for which she received the prestigious Gold Pen Award for Best New Author from the Black Writer's Alliance and the Nova Lee Nation Award from the Greater Dallas W...more
More about ReShonda Tate Billingsley...
I Know I've Been Changed Let the Church Say Amen Everybody Say Amen Can I Get a Witness? The Secret She Kept