Start by marking “Ocracoke's Curse - The Mystery at Teach's Hole” as Want to Read:
Ocracoke's Curse - The Mystery at Teach's Hole

Ocracoke's Curse - The Mystery at Teach's Hole

On November 22, 1718, Lt. Robert Maynard of the British Royal Navy defeated and beheaded the infamous pirate, Blackbeard, at Ocracoke Inlet off the coast of North Carolina. Hundreds of years later, it is said that Blackbeard’s spirit haunts the area, searching for his lost head and seeking revenge for his untimely death.

Mike Callahan, a local store owner in Wilmington, Nor
Kindle Edition
Published (first published June 22nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Ocracoke's Curse - The Mystery at Teach's Hole, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ocracoke's Curse - The Mystery at Teach's Hole

Albert
Sep 11, 2012 Albert rated it it was amazing
Overall: Feedback A shining example of what an author should do with their story. The overall story gives us more than this genre normally does and leaves us with a nagging question. Good vs. Evil? I really felt as if I was in the middle of this with Mike's family and was doing everything I could to point them in the right direction. Unfourtunately this is a book and they could not hear me.

Point of View: Are you Blackbeard or are you Mike? Superb writing in the area.

Voice: The learned leason com
Vicki
Aug 12, 2012 Vicki rated it really liked it
My favorite genre is Thriller/Suspense. Most of the time I read white knuckle books that have me looking over my shoulder. This book, although having a lot of suspense, was calmer than what I’m used to. I wasn’t holding my breath every minute, but there was enough excitement going on to keep me glued to the pages, and I really enjoyed the change.

It was very interesting to read about the changes that being possessed by Blackbeard caused Mike. He grew his hair out, started drinking and was mean to
Trisha
Trisha rated it liked it
May 26, 2012
Srivalli
Srivalli rated it liked it
Mar 01, 2012
Debbie
Debbie rated it did not like it
Jun 03, 2014
Jodi Burkhart
Jodi Burkhart rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2014
Kim Werdebaugh
Kim Werdebaugh rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2015
Deb
Deb rated it it was ok
Apr 06, 2012
Sandra Camp
Sandra Camp rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2014
Sean Mclellan
Sean Mclellan rated it it was ok
Mar 10, 2014