Start by marking “Her Not-So-Secret Diary” as Want to Read:
Her Not-So-Secret Diary

Her Not-So-Secret Diary (His Very Personal Assistant #2)

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  91 ratings  ·  18 reviews
"From: Sophie Buchanan"Sophie's fantasy man is supposed to stay in her dreams..."To: Jared Sanderson"

...until her diary detailing her saucy dream gets accidentally emailed to her sexy new boss!

Subject: Red-Hot Dream!

Suddenly Sophie has Jared's attention! He's not looking for commitment, and luckily that's also the last thing on Sophie's mind, so the stage is set for a sizz
Published July 1st 2011 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Her Not-So-Secret Diary, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Not-So-Secret Diary

Kaycee Sapinoso
Her Not So Secret Diary by Anne Oliver is a quick, fast-paced and fun read. I enjoyed reading it. It was really surprisingly good and hot for a Riva.

Sophie Buchanan works as a temp, and she keeps a dream journal as her way of coping from a traumatic and abusive past. And due to tiredness, she accidentally sent her erotic dream to her temporary boss Jared Sanderson. She was beyond embarrassed. It was like a nightmare come to life.

Jared Sanderson knew that she sent it by mistake but he can’t help
Tonya Warner
Sophie keeps a dream diary to help her work thru some of her issues. Finding out she has accidently sent her fantasy to her new temporary boss, throws her for a spin. Jared decides to play along, and help make sophie's dreams come true.
Paige
HER NOT-SO-SECRET DIARY didn’t have the strong characters that I was hoping for after reading the back blog.

There was no previous tension between Jared Sanderson and Sophie Buchanan before her dream diary entry got emailed to him. In fact, Sophie was just filling in for her friend and Jared’s personal assistant while she was sick. Late one night she accidentally emailed the sexual dream diary entry that she had written. She didn’t even truly know what he looked like or that he was the star in h
RLA
The heroine Sophie keeps a dream journal, something that helped her get past the trauma of an abusive past and divorce. She types up an erotic dream then accidentally sends it to her new boss. Jared is shocked and intrigued by Sophie's email, although he knows it was sent by mistake. Sophie is only a temporary worked and about to leave for a new life in England, so Jared makes it clear that he is open to the idea of a short term affair. Jared thinks all he wants is a fling, however the more he g ...more
Marianne
Her Not-So-Secret Diary is Anne Oliver’s tenth novel. Sophie Buchanan accidentally emails her dream diary (with a rather hot dream) to Jared Sanderson, a boss she is temping for. This cute little device sets the scene for each of them to consider the other as a bed-partner. Jared, hunky and sensitive, wants a wife and family. Sophie, divorced and with a deep secret, wants to escape to her Europe holiday. Plenty of sparks fly between this spirited Aussie pair before they realise they are made to ...more
Teresa
My first ever Riva book and I was surprised how 'hot' it was. Not quite Blaze, but I think Riva is Modern Romance (I can't see on their website). Basically, there is sex, and it's not behind a closed door!

The story was nicely original, set in Australia, though sending your dream diary to your boss is a little contrived - but Sophie was tired so I'll let her off. But it's a nice idea that Jared then tries to please Sophie and her fantasies. He's one hot hero really ::sigh::

Jared has attractive
Bernadette Rowley
I really loved this story. Sophie and Jared develop a really special bond and the romance is amazing. Highly recommended
Michaela
Omg this book is terrible! The diary part is over in two chapters then is pretty much never mentioned again. Its full of stupid and annoying metaphors and similies and such that made me want to stop reading. But the most annoying thing by far is the stupid 'I cant have kids' nonsense. Nonsense because she CAN have kids just not naturally. She is an idiot and I wanted to hit her everytime after the first very brief explaination.
Dont read it will drive you insane.
Kate
I wanted to like this book more than I did. It's well written and I liked the storyline (especially how they meet back up at the end), but the hero and heroine are boring. They're nice people who get along fairly well and encounter very little drama or angst. I thought the hero's 18-year-old sister was the most interesting character in the book.
Tracie
I really liked this one. Jared really was a dream hero. I was happy that he supported Sophie in her choices and didn't pressure her. The sex scenes were hot. There was just the right amount of angst. It was believable and not contrived. I wanted Jared and Sophie to have their HEA. I loved d the way the ending was handled.
Jen
Great mix of chemistry and angst – I thought Sophie's infertility angst was dangerously on the verge of being contrived, but I'm glad to say it was handled pretty well by the end. Jared (I'm starting to see this name a bit too often now) was an irresistible hero. Too irresistible, rather.
Diane
finally, one of the new hp's i bought was readable! the accidental email was a really cute plot ploy and worked in this book; the characters were believable and likeable as well, and i enjoyed this book. didn't waste my money on this one like i did 4 others!
Lenore Kosinski
Loved it...there was strife and conflict of course, but not in a way that you disliked either character. LOVED both Sophie and Jared. :)
Nancy  Pappenhagen
Nice read. Interesting story surrounding a woman's fantasy (written in her dream diary) coming true.
Tia
Read this a while back, enjoyed it. It was kind of hilarious.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: His Very Personal Assistant
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: His Very Personal Assistant
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Ruramai
Ruramai marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Morgana Varela
Morgana Varela marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Amalia Zekhat
Amalia Zekhat marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Amanda
Amanda added it
Aug 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Anne Oliver was born in Adelaide, South Australia, where she’s lived all her life. She has two adult children. She holds a B.Ed with a major in science and has worked in early childhood education for nearly thirty years.

Anne began writing in 1998 and is a member of the Roma
More about Anne Oliver...
Pregnant by the Playboy Tycoon (One Night Baby) Hot Boss, Wicked Nights (Undressed By the Boss) Mistress: At What Price? (Modern Heat) The Morning After the Wedding Before Marriage at the Millionaire's Command (Taken by the Millionaire)