Start by marking “The Best of Clean Eating 2: Over 200 Recipes with Cleaned-Up Comfort Foods & Fast Family Dinners” as Want to Read:

Hot on the heels of the best-selling Best of Clean Eating cookbook is The Best of Clean Eating 2, with a fresh selection of the most healthy and delicious recipes to date. Clean Eating is dedicated to showcasing recipes that are easy and affordable to make, comforting yet surprisingly light, and packed with seasonal and local ingredients. From low fat and heart healthy to ...more
Published November 16th 2011 by Robert Kennedy Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Best of Clean Eating 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Best of Clean Eating 2

Michelle Madlener
Jan 22, 2013 Michelle Madlener rated it it was amazing
Loved the first one, but this one looks better. Clean eating is the way to go, especially of you want to be healthier and you love food!!

Love it!!! Do you love food? Do you love good food? Do you want to live a healthier life style and want good food at the same time? This is the perfect cook book!!! :-)
Jenny (Jenny's Book Bag) Baker
I love these recipes!
Jackie
Jun 13, 2012 Jackie rated it really liked it
Think this book was better than the first. Found a number of recipes I would like to try.
Martha
May 26, 2012 Martha rated it it was amazing
I read and made some of this recipes. They are delicious and easy to make. you will enjoy doing it.I liked so much that I give this as a present to my Friend Marite Velasco.
Jenn
May 05, 2012 Jenn rated it really liked it
This is a great cookbook for anyone looking to lose weight. The recipes are simple with fabulous pictures. There is a HUGE variety and of the 5 recipes I've made, these people know how to cook!
Amanda
Oct 20, 2015 Amanda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
Another great find! The library is a great place to discover new cookbooks. This one is on my to purchase list for sure!!! Great recipes and content.
Jessica Liew
Feb 16, 2013 Jessica Liew rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
A well-used cookbook in our house. We have gotten more than our money's worth with recipes we've used again and again.
Sara
Jun 29, 2012 Sara rated it liked it
Decent enough recipes, but not what I think of as clean eating. Too many low-fat/altered versions of foods.
Erin L
May 28, 2012 Erin L rated it really liked it
Shelves: food-and-wine
We haven't made a bad thing out of this book yet. So good.
Ivy
Ivy rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2013
Shannon
Shannon rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2015
Jcr
Jcr rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2011
Ayesha
Ayesha rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2011
Katie Hendon
Katie Hendon rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2014
Jay
Jay rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2012
Latifa
Latifa rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2016
Manny
Manny rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2014
Lindsey Haines
Lindsey Haines rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2014
Mary Richards
Mary Richards rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2014
blair elisabeth spencer
blair elisabeth spencer rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2016
Heidi Pepin
Heidi Pepin rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2014
Maggie
Maggie rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2014
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
May 07, 2013
Meghan
Meghan rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2012
Amie Boggeman
Amie Boggeman rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2015
Christina
Christina rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2011
Nancy Carson
Nancy Carson rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2013
Raelene
Raelene rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2017
Lynda
Lynda rated it really liked it
May 14, 2014
Janice King
Janice King rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Best Of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes To Keep You Lean And Healthy
  • The Meat Free Monday Cookbook
  • Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Cookbook: Delicious Recipes That Will Burn Fat and Re-Shape Your Body!
  • Simply Satisfying: Over 200 Vegetarian Recipes You'll Want to Make Again and Again
  • Candle 79 Cookbook: Modern Vegan Classics from New York's Premier Sustainable Restaurant
  • Real Food All Year: Eating Seasonal Whole Foods for Optimal Health and All-Day Energy
  • The Naked Foods Cookbook: Easy, Unprocessed, Gluten-Free, Full-Fat Recipes for Losing Weight and Feeling Great
  • Cooking from the Farmers' Market
  • The Millennium Cookbook: Extraordinary Vegetarian Cuisine
  • The Biggest Loser Fitness Program: Fast, Safe, and Effective Workouts to Target and Tone Your Trouble Spots--Adapted from NBC's Hit Show!
  • Salad of the Day (Williams-Sonoma): 365 Recipes for Every Day of the Year
  • The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook : Budget-Friendly Meals Your Whole Family Will Love
  • Big Book of Juices: More than 400 Natural Blends for Health and Vitality Every Day
  • The Paleo Vegetarian Diet: A Healthy Weight-Loss Guide for Gatherers
  • Culinary Intelligence: The Art of Eating Healthy (and Really Well)
  • Gordon Ramsay's Healthy Appetite. Food by Mark Sargeant