Start by marking “The Best of Clean Eating 2: Over 200 Recipes with Cleaned-Up Comfort Foods & Fast Family Dinners” as Want to Read:

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  74 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Hot on the heels of the best-selling Best of Clean Eating cookbook is The Best of Clean Eating 2, with a fresh selection of the most healthy and delicious recipes to date. Clean Eating is dedicated to showcasing recipes that are easy and affordable to make, comforting yet surprisingly light, and packed with seasonal and local ingredients. From low fat and heart healthy to ...more
Published November 16th 2011 by Robert Kennedy Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Best of Clean Eating 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Best of Clean Eating 2

Michelle Madlener
Loved the first one, but this one looks better. Clean eating is the way to go, especially of you want to be healthier and you love food!!

Love it!!! Do you love food? Do you love good food? Do you want to live a healthier life style and want good food at the same time? This is the perfect cook book!!! :-)
Jenn Tested
This is a great cookbook for anyone looking to lose weight. The recipes are simple with fabulous pictures. There is a HUGE variety and of the 5 recipes I've made, these people know how to cook!
Martha
I read and made some of this recipes. They are delicious and easy to make. you will enjoy doing it.I liked so much that I give this as a present to my Friend Marite Velasco.
Jessica Liew
A well-used cookbook in our house. We have gotten more than our money's worth with recipes we've used again and again.
Sara
Decent enough recipes, but not what I think of as clean eating. Too many low-fat/altered versions of foods.
Jackie
Think this book was better than the first. Found a number of recipes I would like to try.
Erin
We haven't made a bad thing out of this book yet. So good.
Willknitforrbeer
Willknitforrbeer marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Cynthia Vanderhorst
Cynthia Vanderhorst marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Lawrence Mcnamara
Lawrence Mcnamara marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Robyn
Robyn marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Elizabeth Callahan
Elizabeth Callahan marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Clean Eating Magazine Meal Plans Made Easy Clean Eating Magazine (March 2012) - 15 Delicious Gluten-Free Recipes Everyone Will Enjoy!