Start by marking “Love Can Be Dangerous to Your Health” as Want to Read:
Love Can Be Dangerous to Your Health

Love Can Be Dangerous to Your Health

Sometimes love can suck the life out of you...literally.
Jake can't believe the beautiful woman he takes home is in his bed. He finds it even harder to believe when she's implicated in several strange murders. And it stretches the boundaries of his mind when she not only claims she wants a relationship with him...but also reveals a secret about herself.

Now Jake needs to bal
Published March 2010 by Passion In Print

To ask other readers questions about Love Can Be Dangerous to Your Health, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Can Be Dangerous to Your Health

WildAboutBones
Jul 11, 2011 WildAboutBones rated it it was amazing
A wonderful, sexy, scary, short and fun paranormal romance. A very quick read whose action starts from page one and doesn't stop until "The End".

Jake, the male lead finds out picking up a beautiful woman in a bar and bringing her home for sex can be scary without quite understanding how or why. And since he's a homicide detective, this is saying something.

The beautiful woman, Cimindra, keeps showing up at his crime scenes then disappearing. She comes to his home again after the third crime scene
Liesa Manis
Jul 03, 2012 Liesa Manis rated it it was amazing

I loved this novella!! I just wish it was longer or a full book!!
Michelle Leah Olson
Our Review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Pack Alpha - Michelle L. Olson:

I loved this novella. It was sassy, smart, action packed, witty, romantic and even a little bit dark, which I thoroughly enjoy in my Paranormals.

Jake is a sexy homicide detective getting over a brutal divorce. While investigating an unusual rash of murders he runs into the most sensual woman that he's ever met.

Cimindra is a gorgeous woman with a secret, but she can't seem to stop herself from wanting to be with Jake, even if it me
Charity Costa
Oct 08, 2012 Charity Costa rated it really liked it
Every once in a while you need a quick read in between full length novels or just to wet the book addicts appetite, that’s where novellas come in.

I found this Novella short and to the point, which I liked.
Jake is a cop that is investigating a rash of odd homicides, after a one night stand that left him confused he keeps seeing this woman show up at his crime scenes. I loved the mystery in the beginning. It hooked me.

Cimindra is the sexy redhead Jake keeps seeing at his crime screens and can’t se
Jessie Potts
Jan 09, 2013 Jessie Potts rated it really liked it
Why you should download it: Lately I've been on a novella/short story kick and am finding that when they're done right, shorts can be really good. Love Can Be Dangerous is one such short that had me wishing it was a full-length novel, but I was pleased with the pacing and characters. Our two leads, Jake and Cimindra, are sizzling together. If you're in the mood for a bedtime quickie, or just looking to dip your toes in the paranormal waters, I'd give this a try, you'll love the author and finish ...more
C.L.
Oct 07, 2012 C.L. rated it really liked it
This started right out all spicy and sexy.. and then, BAM scary! I haven't had a lot of chances to read about a succubus but I'm pleased that Cimindra was my first! I sort of wish this were a full-length novel but that is where my "cons" end. Loved the very real characters, the fast pace of the read, the scenes, and all of it. Very well written and put together... and I might love Jake just a little. Poor thing! haha :)

My first experience with this author rocks! Now I need everything she's writ
Mary
Oct 04, 2012 Mary rated it really liked it
This was a pretty good book considering how fast paced it was right from the start. At only 40 pages long it had a lot going on. A romance with a succubus was not something that I had ever read before so it was a nice little change of pace from the normal for a paranormal romance. I look forward to reading many more of Liz Strange's books to see what else she has to offer. So far I really haven't been at all disappointed in anything of hers that I have read.
Lori
Oct 04, 2012 Lori rated it it was ok
Review on Parajunkee tomorrow. http://parajunkee.com/2012/10/review-...
Ok before you decide to go off on me. I didn't hate the book. I just wasn't in love with it. I think had it been over 40 pages it could have been more enjoyable to me. The writing was fine. Anyway it is what it is.
Michelle
I really enjoyed this short dark paranormal romance from Liz. She really surprised me with the a darker twist on the Succubus legend. I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys action packed novella's. I can't fault this and if Liz was to expand it into a full length novel, I'd read it!
Vivek
Vivek rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2013
Jason Lapierre
Jason Lapierre rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2013
Seduced By Books
Seduced By Books marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2011
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2011
April
April marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2011
~Vixhen~
~Vixhen~ marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2011
Kelly % Books-n-Kisses
Kelly % Books-n-Kisses marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2012
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2012
Michelle McKinney
Michelle McKinney marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2012
RaeRae
RaeRae marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2012
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2012
Guadalupe
Guadalupe marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2013
Benjamin Thornton
Benjamin Thornton marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2013
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2013
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2013
An author of fantasy, horror and mystery fiction.
More about Liz Strange...