Start by marking “When the Eagle Screams - America's Vulnerability to Terrorism” as Want to Read:
When the Eagle Screams - America's Vulnerability to Terrorism

When the Eagle Screams - America's Vulnerability to Terrorism

Bowman is the author of "Morning Ran Red" and "Operation Monarch", historical mystery thrillers based on fact.
When The Eagle Screams is Bowman's non-fiction work, written to warn America that the age of terrorism is upon us. Written in 1993 and published in 1994, today it is notable as the first work by an American writer to recognize the threat of terrorism, having predic
Published (first published June 1994)

Be the first to ask a question about When the Eagle Screams - America's Vulnerability to Terrorism

Kiran Kumili
How many of us knew that there was a bombing of World Trade Center in New York on Feb 26th 1993, much before the same bombing on Twin Towers on Sep 9/11, 2001?
Yes, this wonderful book written much prior to 1993 disaster gives a clear insight to its readers as to how vulnerable is the so-called Super Power of the World is to terrorism and internal strives.

The author has made an extensive research on each and every terrorist act across the world and identifying almost all the major terrorist and
Chuck Springer
Mar 06, 2016 Chuck Springer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I found this book fascinating, as it pointed out the problems facing this nation 20 years ago, that still exist today. The author delves into many of the public secrets none of us realized until the World Trade Center bombing. Specifically, without telling terrorist how to destroy us, the author clearly articulates that international terrorism should not be ignored, but remains a constant threat to our country. It sure makes me wonder how our political and corporate leaders might address the ...more
Fredrick Danysh
Mar 06, 2016 Fredrick Danysh rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-pubs
This is evaluation of the USA's connection to terrorism. It looks at likely internal targets and domestic terrorists as well as foreign terrorist groups. A good read for anyone who wants a realist look at our future.
Kenny Miller
Jun 29, 2016 Kenny Miller rated it it was amazing
Every American needs to read this book! Well researched and puts the players into clear focus in this very dangerous world.
Mary A Erwin
Mary A Erwin rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2014
Jenn
Jenn rated it really liked it
Tevis
Tevis rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2014
Mike
Mike rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2014
Karen M Prudhomme
Karen M Prudhomme rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2015
Andrew Seal
Andrew Seal rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2014
Kenda Rye
Kenda Rye rated it did not like it
Aug 24, 2016
Adam
Adam rated it really liked it
Malcolm Jackson
Malcolm Jackson rated it liked it
Mike
Mike rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2014
Charles Lynch
Charles Lynch rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2014
Chylene Ramsey
Chylene Ramsey rated it did not like it
Dec 09, 2014
Scott Catington
Scott Catington rated it it was ok
Elena
Elena rated it liked it
May 25, 2016
Michael Harris
Michael Harris rated it did not like it
Aug 24, 2015
J. Scott
J. Scott rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2015
Hardy
Hardy rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2014
Miklós L
Miklós L rated it liked it
Thomas Tanel
Thomas Tanel rated it it was ok
Aug 09, 2014
Syl Cruz
Syl Cruz rated it really liked it
Greg Robinson
Greg Robinson rated it really liked it
Damaris
Damaris rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2016
Ruth Erickson
Ruth Erickson rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2016
Eduardo Hernandez
Eduardo Hernandez rated it did not like it
Apr 13, 2016
Marilyn Chilcote
Marilyn Chilcote rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2014
Bhavin
Bhavin rated it it was ok