Start by marking “The Mighty Quinns: Kellan (The Mighty Quinns, #18)” as Want to Read:
The Mighty Quinns: Kellan (The Mighty Quinns, #18)

The Mighty Quinns: Kellan (The Mighty Quinns #18)

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The woman lying unconscious on the Irish shore near Ballykirk can't possibly be a mermaid...can she? Still, architect Kellan Quinn wastes no time saving her life. And soon she's recovering in his home—setting his fantasies ablaze in his bed!

But heiress Gelsey Woods is no mermaid. Instead, she's hiding from the mess she's made of her life so far. And something about Kellan—
Published November 15th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Mighty Quinns, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mighty Quinns

Alexis-Morgan Roark
Maybe it was the narrator, but I just don't see how anyone can like the last two heroines in this series. OMGoodness! Talk about irritating. Kellan is soooooo too good for this woman. Egads, I don't care how good she looks-have sex with her then move on, man!!

Ok. Forget I said that last part. Kiss her, then move on. Quickly before she sucks you into her pyscho-drama!!

I will say the childhood thing was quite cute. That's it, though.
Susan
I really liked this book. The Irish setting was great. Gelsey really enjoyed being in Ballykirk, away from her previous lifestyle. I liked the way she worked to fit in to the Ballykirk world, and how she came to love it. Kellan was really terrific too. I liked the way Gelsey helped him have fun instead of being so serious all the time. I also liked the way he stood behind her and was there for her when she needed him. This was a great conclusion to this trilogy of Quinns. I can't wait to see who ...more
Dyllan, The Brazuca Ekaterina

Book: Kellan by Kate Hoffmann
Length: 224 Pages

Synopsis:
Gelsey "GiGi" Woods is a retiring party girl who's have been just saved by our Quinn hero, Kellan. Gelsey wants to start over with her life, but her past has other plans, and try as she might, she can't keep Kellan out of it.

Kellan is drawn by Gelsey the very first time they met, and even if she isn't a real mermaid, he's hipnotyzed by her, like he's under some kind of siren call.

The Good:
I love Irish books and characters. I love their
Theresa
Gelsey Woods has led a life full of mistakes when on a beach she meets Kellan Quinn and wants him to not be another mistake. Ireland comes alive in this holiday romance they'll lift your Christmas spirit.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Mighty Quinns
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Mindin
Mindin added it
Nov 28, 2014
Bernie
Bernie marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
B
B marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Mhae Reena
Mhae Reena marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Sara-maude
Sara-maude marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Claire Mc Partlin
Claire Mc Partlin marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Mary Fitzgerald
Mary Fitzgerald marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Cathie
Cathie marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Kate began reading romance in 1979 when she picked up a copy of Kathleen Woodiwiss's Ashes in the Wind. She read the book from cover to cover in one very long night and was immediately hooked on the genre.

The next morning, she was standing at the door to her local Waldenbooks and when they opened, she hurried inside and asked for everything else written by Woodiwiss. At the same time, she found wo
More about Kate Hoffmann...

The Mighty Quinns (1 - 10 of 29 books)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Conor (The Mighty Quinns, #1)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Dylan (The Mighty Quinns, #2)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Brendan (The Mighty Quinns, #3)
  • Reunited (The Mighty Quinns, #4)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Liam (The Mighty Quinns, #5)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Brian (The Mighty Quinns, #6)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Sean (The Mighty Quinns, #7)
  • The Promise (The Mighty Quinns, #8)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Marcus (The Mighty Quinns, #9)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Ian (The Mighty Quinns, #10)
Your Bed Or Mine? (Harlequin Blaze, #379) Not Just Friends The Mighty Quinns: Declan (The Mighty Quinns, #11) The Mighty Quinns: Conor (The Mighty Quinns, #1) The Mighty Quinns: Marcus (The Mighty Quinns, #9)