Start by marking “Trouble Me (Rosewood Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Trouble Me (Rosewood Trilogy, #3)

Trouble Me (The Rosewood Trilogy #3)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  359 ratings  ·  43 reviews
TROUBLE ISN’T THE ONLY THING ON HER MIND.

The youngest and wildest of the Radcliffe sisters, Jade is the last to return home to her family’s sprawling Virginia horse farm and its unsettling memories. She never planned on a night of passion with a stranger before starting her new life as a teacher and riding instructor—or the shock of recognizing the man who gave her so much
Published March 27th 2012 by Ballantine Books (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Trouble Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trouble Me

Anne OK
You can’t go wrong when you choose a book by Laura Moore. The Rosewood Trilogy is a true treasure of stories centering around three sisters and their struggles to keep their cherished Rosewood Farm. Even though each book can be read as a standalone, I would suggest starting with the first book and reading them in sequence to receive all the rewards this series offers.

Jade Radcliffe was a rebellious teenager when we first met her. Now, in “Trouble Me,” the third and final book, Jade has just gra
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://www.longandshortreviews.blogsp...

The Rosewood novels are a pleasure to read. Laura Moore’s stories are her canvas, and she paints each page with vivid descriptions, realistic characters and snappy dialogue. The newest installment, Trouble Me, exemplifies how the author clearly loves what she does.

Jade Radcliffe is a young woman who has finally come into her own. Following the death of her parents, she sank into a downward spiral. Her teenage years were troubled, givi
Wanderlust
Cover & Title - 3/5
Favorite Character - Jade

The story starts of with a steamy sex scene in a hotel between Jade & Rob. The sex scenes in this book aren't frequent but they are passionate. The chemistry & sexual tension between the pair is clear and written in a way that i found believable. There is quite a lot of small town drama in this book & quite a few emotional things happen. The story is interesting & the ending was sweet. It has a nice happy ending & everything in
Jackie
After reading three of Laura Moore's books, I see that she's ideologically consistent: women are slightly in peril (hero interferes when unpleasant men are hitting on the heroine in a bar; hero cautions heroine not to walk to her car alone, or open the door, because women aren't always safe); women cry; the villains are really bitchy women; men may have issues in their pasts, but they are never shown having real difficulties with their emotions; conflict stems from plot, and stupid withholding o ...more
Emily
3-1/2 stars. I was looking forward to Jade & RoboCop's book after reading the first two in the series. Overall, I liked the story line, but what was a problem for me was that throughout the book, there were very detailed explanations of the horses and techniques & equipment associated with riding. Like sometimes pages of it. I don't mind a bit of detail if it somehow applies to the story, but I don't need to know the name of all of the equipment, which kid was on what horse, or to hear t ...more
Terri Nguyen
Good story but WAY too many details that did not move the story along.
Sherri Stephens
This was the first book series of Laura Moore's that I had read. I liked all three books but they did drag on a bit. The three sisters were very likeable and you were cheering them on towards their happy everafter. The stories are strong but you feel let down in some ways with certain elements. The backstory of the parents is really explained well in the 2nd and 3rd of the series. So if you happen to not read them in order you are a little confused. I love series but feel each book should have t ...more
Dorine
Trouble Me by Laura MooreJade’s anxious to start a riding school for children, until she realizes how much her past may disrupt her future. Officer Rob Cooper doesn’t expect his nameless out of town one-night-stand to be someone from his hometown. Neither one of them can predict the trouble coming their way and it’s fun to see them both try to finagle their way out of it.

Jade Radcliffe is anxious to get home and start her new life. She had enjoyed her teenage years a bit too much, followed by her college days which wer
Sarah Eiseman
Originally posted on Sarahsbookshelf.com:

I won’t mention the fact that I’ve had the 10,000 Maniacs song in my head every single time I have picked up this book, because in truth this was one of the best books in a series that I’ve read. Laura Moore’s previous Rosewood novels were excellent, but this one really stole the show.

In the previous two books, Remember Me and Believe in Me, we met three sisters; Margot, Jordan, and Jade. Jade is the step-sister, related only through a shared father and s
Michelle
I started late on this series, with book 3, so this is my first Laura Moore book. I did not feel that missing the first two in this series hurt my understanding of this book at all. There are a lot of reoccurring characters that I’m sure would have been much easier to keep track of if I had read the first two, but I was able to jump right in and enjoyed this story. Plus a story about a cowgirl and a cop is always a fun read.

I really enjoyed our heroine and hero, Jade and Rob. Jade may be young b
Romancing the Book
Posted on Romancing the Book's blog
Reveiwed by Stacey
Review Copy Provided by the Author

Trouble Me is the third and final book in the Rosewood trilogy and Laura Moore wastes no time in heating things up! There is no slow build to passion; Jade Radcliffe runs in to Officer Rob Cooper quite by accident but because it’s been years since they’ve seen each other, they have no idea that they are enemies – mainly because they are so swept away by passion and decide to not exchange names.

From start to fi
Diah Didi
Oh, my goodness! I knew it! I knew it! While reading the first book, readers will catch a glimpse of young Rob Copper, the cop who brings Jade home in his police car. And when Margot told Travis about the accident at the police station between Jade and Rob aka RoboCop, somehow I got this feeling that Jade would be paired with Rob.
And to be honest, when I bought this book, I didn't even bother to read the back cover. I just bought it merely because it has Paul Marron on the cover, which is the s
Damaris
My favorite part was the beginning when the couple meets. It was written well. I enjoyed the story, however I felt the inner dialogue was a bit long-winded for my taste. The pacing was slow as well. My favorite character was the hero, Rob aka "RoboCop".
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Jade is as high spirited and full of life as any one of her amazing horses, and she really exudes that passion in everything she does. I love that she puts her whole heart into her job as a school teacher, a riding instructor, and a lover to Rob. It feels like they are made for each other, and complement the other’s personality so well. Rob needs her to put the passion back into his life, and Jade needs Rob for his rock hard (I know what you are thinking!) sensibilities.

Lototy
Reviewer for Coff
Mum
Jul 22, 2014 Mum rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: romance
A school teacher and a cop. Fun story! A strong end to a good trilogy!
Hope Frost
A perfect ending to a wonderful series. The surprises just kept on coming. I love that there is no way you could figure out the mystery of the diary until the author intended you to find you. You just kept right on guessing. The relationship with Rob and Jade wasn't an easy one, but true love is rarely easy. Catching up with the other sisters and their husbands was nice, getting to see what the family was up to, and having the sisters help Jade out in the end, was just priceless. Loved everythin ...more
Mareli
Great series. That was the last one and I loved it. Jade was the troubled little sister, who suffered from the deaths of her parents and had some difficult times growing up.

But now, she's all grown-up and comes back home, to teach in a school and to work with children and horses. But she discovered that one of her little pupils is RoboCop's daughter. Robocop, the policemen who arrested her several times. (And she puked in his car during her fist arrest!)

Now Robocop is a bit changed and so Jade d
Tiffany
This one was my favorite of the three.
Peggy
3rd book in trilogy. Love Laura Moore books!
D.C.
Really high, dynamic read full of conflict, angst, and swoon worthy men. I gotta say this book closed out the series with a bang. Jade's book will indeed be the epitome of, "Save the best for last." The whole plot, how nameless lovers met, to childhood conflict takes over, really setting the bar high. It gripped me with it's fist and refused to let up, right on down to the last word. This story deserves it's five stars. Nicely done.
Ochie
Hmmm... it was ok... but I wasn't really sold to the fact that they haven't recognized each other... I mean, buti sana kung they just knew each other way back then as mere acquaintances... but both had a big impact on their lives so there would have been something that they'd recognize spot on. Yun lang! :)
Ann  Lorz
This was a wonderful ending to a great trilogy. From book one you weren't sure that Jade would ever get over her issues of loosing her parents with issues still standing. But grow up she did. I love meeting this older, put together Jade. It's also wonderful seeing office Cooper again too.
Virginia
This book was the best of the series. I couldn't put it down. The beginning was best, with a unique start to the sexual tension of the book. The ending maybe was a little too pat but I didn't mind because the beginning was so good. Too bad the cover wasn't more "RoboCop".
Cornelia
It was nice.
I really liked Rob. and Jade was true to herself.
The TM plot was well written.
but I couldn't shake the feeling that there was not enough drama... or I don't know something.

I will check for the new book in the next series.
Polly
What a wonderful conclusion to a great series. Jade and Rob's story not only had the delicious tug and pull of a new relationship. But this book answered many questions asked in the first two books. What a wonderful book!
Divina

Another great read from Laura Moore.

I'm going the miss Rosewood and the Radcliffe sisters and their extended family.
Alison
A great conclusion to a great series! I'm going to have to hunt down more of Ms. Moore's books to get my fix.
Michael
Absolutely love this series! Great for a peaceful read with mild angst. The series gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling.
Jayne
A good book to end this trilogy. Nice to see all the characters of this series come together in the end.
  • From This Moment On (Alaskan Nights # 2.5)
  • Kiss the Bride (Includes: Amour et Chocolat, #0.5)
  • One Sexy Ride (Thompson & Sons, #2)
  • Black Widow Demon (Demon Outlaws, #2)
  • The Dark Earl
  • On the Edge (Uncommon, #0.5)
  • More Than One Night
  • Once a SEAL (West Coast Navy SEALs, #2)
  • His Marriage to Remember
  • Luck On The Line (On the Verge #1)
  • Not Fit for a King? (A Royal Scandal, #1)
  • Turn Up the Heat: Love Won't Wait\Beach House Beginnings\Strong Enough to Love
  • Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4)
  • Merry Christmas, Baby (Lucky Harbor, #12.5)
  • The Dangerous Jacob Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #1)
  • Surrender to Sultry (Sultry Springs, #3)
  • Return of the Moralis Wife (Mills & Boon Modern)
  • Waking Up in the Wrong Bed
I was born in New York City and grew up there and in Western Massachusetts. I began writing my first romance while pursuing my master's degree. My first novel, Ride a Dark Horse, filled most of a spiral bound notebook. It didn't take long for me to realize I far preferred writing love stories to cranking out term papers!

I now live in Rhode Island with my husband, two children, and our black lab.
More about Laura Moore...

The Rosewood Trilogy (3 books)
  • Remember Me (The Rosewood Trilogy, #1)
  • Believe in Me (Rosewood Trilogy, #2)
Remember Me (The Rosewood Trilogy, #1) Once Tempted (Silver Creek, #1) Believe in Me (Rosewood Trilogy, #2) Once Tasted (Silver Creek, #2) Ride a Dark Horse