Start by marking “Traquée (Replica, #2)” as Want to Read:
Traquée (Replica, #2)

Traquée (Replica #2)

3.68  ·  Rating Details  ·  867 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Un clone ! Quel choc quand Amy apprend sa véritable nature : elle et les autres Amy ont été créées dans le but de dominer le monde ! Et, bien que ce projet ait échoué, Amy reste en danger. Il lui faut échapper à l'Organisation qui voudrait récupérer toutes les Amy.
Un soir, la jeune fille assiste à un ballet : une des danseuses lui ressemble comme une jumelle et se prénomme
Published February 2001 by Pocket Jeunesse (first published October 13th 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Traquée, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Traquée

Douglas Larson
This is book 2 in the Pursuing Amy series but it is the first one that I read. I have read all but 2 of the 24 books in the series. After reading 22 books, I didn't find it necessary to read book #1. And based on a reader review of book 24 on another site, I chose not to read the last book in the series.

The premise is engaging and the excitement of the story carries you through. But the style of the writing is for younger kids, even though all the main characters are teenagers. As an example th
Khalia Hades
Jan 25, 2014 Khalia Hades rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Now that Amy Candler knows about her special abilities, life has been a little harder. Instead of being able to show off and make everyone gasp in awe, she has to limit her abilities--just in case anyone untrustworthy saw her. Amy now thinks life is really tough--but things get even tougher when she starts to get in a fight with Tasha and their friendship is in jeopardy.

Amy's mom has gotten a new boyfriend, and Amy isn't sure if this is making things better or worse. She's glad that her mom is i
Jan
Amy has promised her mother that she will not tell anyone the her secret. But the pressure of try to be someone she is not, and not being able to talk to anyone about it is taking it's toll on Amy and her best friend, Tasha. Tasha knows something is going on but she starts to think Amy is just not her friend any more. Amy is happy when her mother starts dating a really nice guy. Could he be too nice?

This is the second in the Replica series, my new lunch time reads. They are fast reads and lots o
Reta Anna Maria
Vaikea muistella, mitsä replica-kirjat todella olen lukenut. Lähden oletuksesta, että suunnilleen kaikki.
Chanel.?!
Apr 16, 2008 Chanel.?! rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is about a girl named Amy who has a deep secret that she can't even tell her bestfriend because of the dangers.Her secret can't even be discussed with her mother. She is scared and alone in this world where no one can help her now.But then, "people" come after her so she has to tell someone. She tells her boy friend. To find out the secret you have to read this book! Its awesome.This book has you guessing throughout it. Its a mystery book!
Anna
Mar 22, 2014 Anna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
idk because I WANT TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR SO STUPID!!!!
Huda
Jan 04, 2008 Huda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: english-books
لهذه السلسلة ذكريات. كانت أولى قرائتي بالإنجليزية!
أعتقد أنني وصديقتني أصبنا في الاختيار. أسلوبها بسيط، كلماتها سهلة، وأثارت فينا الحماس تجاه القراءة بلإنجليزية في ذلك الوقت.
Michela
Feb 10, 2012 Michela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
If you loved the first Replica book then you'll love this one as well. Amy gets closer to her friend's brother and also to the lab people who want to find her.
Mikki Savastano
Aug 16, 2009 Mikki Savastano rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angela
Apr 24, 2008 Angela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These are really good books, i love them. Unfortunatly i've only read like 7 because i can't find the other books of the series.
Kathryn
Dec 15, 2013 Kathryn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This middle grade series is just as addicting now as it was 15 years ago when I first read several of the books.
Natasha
Jul 27, 2008 Natasha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amy is not your normal girl....she can do anything we can, but to the extreme. A fantastic book for anyone to read!
Reigna Jackson
it was a really good book with twisted plot and real exciting.i couldn't put it down cause it was so good!
Azezafattah
this is a very good book to read.
Marge Ibañez
Nov 26, 2013 Marge Ibañez is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
ithink it will be amzing..
Maariyah Feroze Din
Maxime
Maxime added it
Jul 18, 2016
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2016
Jamileth Valera
Jamileth Valera marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Eva
Eva rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2016
Tihana
Tihana rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2016
Zlata
Zlata marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Ilsime
Ilsime rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2016
Ema
Ema added it
Jun 28, 2016
Carachris
Carachris rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2016
  • The Capture (Animorphs, #6)
  • Fighting Fit (Angels Unlimited, #6)
  • Rising Star (Fame School, #2)
  • Niesamowity dwór
  • Too Much in Love (Sweet Valley High, #22)
  • Felix, Net i Nika oraz Pułapka Nieśmiertelności (Felix, Net i Nika, #4)
  • The Exiles at Home (The Exiles, #2)
I was born in New Britain, Connecticut, and grew up in Atlanta, Georgia. I also spent a year (5th grade) in Montgomery, Alabama, and a year in Ann Arbor, Michigan(8th grade). As a child, I always wanted to be a writer, but I had lots of other ambitions too. I wanted to be a teacher, a librarian, a movie star, the president of the United States, and a ballerina.

I didn't achieve all my goals. I nev
More about Marilyn Kaye...

Replica (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • Amy, Number Seven (Replica, #1)
  • Another Amy (Replica, #3)
  • Perfect Girls (Replica, #4)
  • Secret Clique (Replica, #5)
  • And the Two Shall Meet (Replica, #6)
  • The Best of the Best (Replica, #7)
  • Mystery Mother (Replica, #8)
  • The Fever (Replica, #9)
  • Ice Cold (Replica, #10)
  • Lucky Thirteen (Replica, #11)