Surprise Sleep Over

Surprise Sleep Over

3.41 of 5 stars 3.41  ·  rating details  ·  74 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Snowed in turns super hot when James and Nick spend the night downtown.

Nick has spent the last year dreaming of James, but he's been too afraid to act on his desires. Then the ice and snow blew in, trapping him downtown. But he's not the only one prowling around the office. James is pleased to find Nick still at work and opens his house to Nick, offering him a place to sle...more
Published July 18th 2011 by Total-E-Bound

Serena Yates
Surprise Sleep Over really delivers what the title promises – a surprising development between two men due to inclement weather. Spending the night together because a snow storm rages outside enables them to finally face their mutual attraction. It is a very sweet story and I loved how Nick and James’s emotions were involved from start to finish. At one point there is a reference to a snow globe when they look out at the storm, and that is exactly what I felt when reading this: as if I was watch...more
Tina
For a short story it pack a sweet punch. I enjoy it. Looking forward to more work by Sara York.
Barb Manning
Surprise Sleep Over by Sara York is a short story about Nick and James two young men caught late at work during a terrific winter snow storm in Dallas, Texas. Luckily for both, James has as apartment in the building directly across the street.

Once the two of them move to a more conducive location the pace of the story moves quickly, but not with haste. Since it's a short story about a sleep over between two young gay men attracted to each, sex happens. But, York takes time to reveal some of the...more
Deryncarm1970
I wish there was an option with the 'stars' so I could say I 'really enyjoyed' this book, instead of just 'really liked it'. So what I AM really saying is that I really, really enjoyed this book. A little short, but really good none-the-less!
Candice
Read on 5-8-14

Cute.
mw138
This is a very sweet story about two men who work together, but have been secretly pining for each other for a year. When the two men are stranded during a blizzard, they finally have the opportunity to act on their feelings. Not only was the sexual tension intense, but James and Nick's connection was powerful as well. This story wasn't just about hot sex and I found that refreshing.
Blackraven's Reviews
3.5 Ravens. While the snow blankets Dallas, York creates some very warm scenes between James and Nick. The passion and attraction between them works and so does Surprise Sleep Over. To read this review in its entirety, please visit http://www.blackravensreviews.com/?p=...
Rachel
Sweet, but just a bit too sweet with too much talking for my liking.
Davina
james lay out some heavy stuff there but it was a nice read
Dianne Hartsock
Ah me...there's nothing else like true love.
Kathy
Kathy added it
Jun 30, 2014
Nikki Volk
Nikki Volk marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Sahara
Sahara is currently reading it
May 13, 2014
Megan M
Megan M marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
Fab
Fab added it
May 19, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
United Indie Book Blog
United Indie Book Blog marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2014
Lizzie Lane
Lizzie Lane marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Miki
Miki added it
Feb 20, 2014
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
sassygirl
sassygirl marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Texas Rough (Texas Soul, #1) Friends or Lovers? (Friends or Lovers, #1) Texas Hard (Texas Soul, #2) Texas Twist (Texas Soul, #3) Colorado Wild (Colorado Heart, #1)