Start by marking “Surprise Sleep Over” as Want to Read:
Surprise Sleep Over

Surprise Sleep Over

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  84 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Snowed in turns super hot when James and Nick spend the night downtown.

Nick has spent the last year dreaming of James, but he's been too afraid to act on his desires. Then the ice and snow blew in, trapping him downtown. But he's not the only one prowling around the office. James is pleased to find Nick still at work and opens his house to Nick, offering him a place to sle
Published July 18th 2011 by Total-E-Bound

To ask other readers questions about Surprise Sleep Over, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surprise Sleep Over

Serena Yates
Surprise Sleep Over really delivers what the title promises – a surprising development between two men due to inclement weather. Spending the night together because a snow storm rages outside enables them to finally face their mutual attraction. It is a very sweet story and I loved how Nick and James’s emotions were involved from start to finish. At one point there is a reference to a snow globe when they look out at the storm, and that is exactly what I felt when reading this: as if I was watch ...more
Tina
For a short story it pack a sweet punch. I enjoy it. Looking forward to more work by Sara York.
Barb Manning
Surprise Sleep Over by Sara York is a short story about Nick and James two young men caught late at work during a terrific winter snow storm in Dallas, Texas. Luckily for both, James has as apartment in the building directly across the street.

Once the two of them move to a more conducive location the pace of the story moves quickly, but not with haste. Since it's a short story about a sleep over between two young gay men attracted to each, sex happens. But, York takes time to reveal some of the
Deryncarm1970
I wish there was an option with the 'stars' so I could say I 'really enyjoyed' this book, instead of just 'really liked it'. So what I AM really saying is that I really, really enjoyed this book. A little short, but really good none-the-less!
Candice
Read on 5-8-14

Cute.
mw138
This is a very sweet story about two men who work together, but have been secretly pining for each other for a year. When the two men are stranded during a blizzard, they finally have the opportunity to act on their feelings. Not only was the sexual tension intense, but James and Nick's connection was powerful as well. This story wasn't just about hot sex and I found that refreshing.
Blackravens Reviews
3.5 Ravens. While the snow blankets Dallas, York creates some very warm scenes between James and Nick. The passion and attraction between them works and so does Surprise Sleep Over. To read this review in its entirety, please visit http://www.blackravensreviews.com/?p=...
Sue bowdley
Sweet short story....Nick and James....but seriously...did Nick not realise sooner who James was x
Rachel
Sweet, but just a bit too sweet with too much talking for my liking.
Davina
james lay out some heavy stuff there but it was a nice read
Dianne Hartsock
Ah me...there's nothing else like true love.
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Patti
Patti marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Tsubaki
Tsubaki marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Eva
Eva marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Rawan
Rawan marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Jamar
Jamar marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Texas Rough (Texas Soul, #1) Friends or Lovers? (Friends or Lovers, #1) Texas Hard (Texas Soul, #2) Pray The Gay Away (A Southern Thing, #1) Texas Twist (Texas Soul, #3)