Start by marking “Final Fantasy XIII -Episode i-” as Want to Read:
Final Fantasy XIII -Episode i-

Final Fantasy XIII -Episode i-

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Final Fantasy XIII -Episode i- is an epilogue novella, telling the events directly after the end of Final Fantasy XIII.
Paperback
Published December 16th 2010 by Square Enix

To ask other readers questions about Final Fantasy XIII -Episode i-, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Final Fantasy XIII -Episode i-

Kendappa
Two stars because I love Final Fantasy XIII to death, so anything about it is good, but honestly, this was quite terribly written. The only good thing about it is that it explains a couple of points that the beginning of Final Fantasy XIII-2 left unclear.
水色書庫
Episode i features a series of events that unfolded shortly after the end of Final Fantasy XIII, some of which hint at the upcoming plot in Final Fantasy XIII-2. The book was divided into short chapters, or episodes rather, displaying the inner thoughts of key characters from the game.

I have read Episode i in Japanese already before coming across its English counterpart as part of my FF XIII-2 special order. Nevertheless, revisiting the story in a different language proved to be a great experien
Elisha Jae Elardo
Aside from the fact that Final Fantasy is my favorite video game of all time, I can say KUDOS for Jun Eishima for making the game's pre-debut to be a success! I also have the video game and I really love it! Although it's not as successful as that of the previous Final Fantasy games, I can quote this as "one of the many fantastical fantasies" one can have in their life. =)))
Aaron Hall
As a standalone book it's terrible. While dialogue is definitely something that litters the game it makes for an absolute snoozer of a read.

If this helps tie the two games together then I will update this to a 3 star rating, but on its own two feet it falls before it can even stand up.
John Arthur
amazing
Connah Hill
Connah Hill marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Rasheen
Rasheen marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Aubria
Aubria added it
Aug 23, 2014
Filipe Tomé
Filipe Tomé marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Leire Rodriguez alvarez
Leire Rodriguez alvarez marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Jesús Mateo
Jesús Mateo marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Hansen
Hansen marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Karl
Karl added it
Mar 29, 2014
Chelsea Dale
Chelsea Dale marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Riggo
Riggo marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Jon
Jon added it
Dec 20, 2013
Lourdes De borja
Lourdes De borja marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2013
Israel Alvarez
Israel Alvarez marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Miguel Torres-hernandez
Miguel Torres-hernandez marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Final Fantasy XIII: Episode Null - Versprechen Final Fantasy Episode Zero Promise Final Fantasy XIII -Episode i-