Start by marking “Bennett & Camilla: The Playboy Prince\Cordina's Crown Jewel” as Want to Read:
Bennett & Camilla: The Playboy Prince\Cordina's Crown Jewel

Bennett & Camilla: The Playboy Prince\Cordina's Crown Jewel (Cordina's Royal Family #3-4)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  4,608 ratings  ·  47 reviews
#1 New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Nora Roberts presents two timeless stories of happily-ever-afters in these classic tales about Cordina's Royal Family

The Playboy Prince
When it comes to women, Prince Bennett has always enjoyed a challenge. So after meeting the quiet and beautiful Lady Hannah Rothchild, the dashing playboy cannot rest until
Published January 31st 2012 by Silhouette (first published June 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Bennett & Camilla, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bennett & Camilla

Sarala
Typical Nora Roberts read. As I'm a sucker for anything related to the royal family, I like it. The thing with Nora Roberts reads is that it is very very easy to read. The second story revolves around Princess Camilla who is on a journey to find some space for herself and during this quest ends up meeting a dashing archaeologist, who she eventually falls in love with. Could finish this book in 4 hours straight. But the flip side of reading books like these is that you become impatient with the d ...more
Jenna (JennaHack)
This book was so sweet! I love Nora Roberts and her books. She always, always, always tells you a beautiful story with a happy ending.

This book had two stories within it. "The Playboy Prince" was about Prince Bennett and how he came to find love with Lady Hannah. It was an action-filled story with the Royals still fighting off the attacks of terrorist, DeBoque. I loved the chemistry between Bennett & Hannah. It was definitely entertaining.

The second story was "Cordina's Crown Jewel" about Pr
Cyrisse
Oct 22, 2008 Cyrisse rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: romance readers
Recommended to Cyrisse by: n/a
Shelves: nora-roberts
The Playboy Prince

**There are a few things in the plot summary of this book that are spoilers for the first two books. The spoilers are for something that is predictable from each book.**

Prince Bennett is the youngest child of Prince Armand. Prince Bennett won’t rule the country, but he does have several other obligations to the country. He is in Cordina’s Navy. He is also very involved with the museum, and he breeds horses. He has a reputation for being a playboy that has been with him for ye
Yukino
UN PICCOLO GIOIELLO

Letto in spiaggia con in sottofondo il rumore del mare.
pensavo di leggere quattro romanzetti leggeri, senza troppo impegno e in parte è stato così, ma...
come al solito la Nora mi ha fatto ricredere!

mi sono piaciuti davvero tanto i primi tre e il quarto non tanto.

Si parla dei principato di cordina, che ricorda mooooooooolto il principato di monaco geograficamente.

I primi tre romanzi parlano ognuno di uno dei figli del regnante(due maschi e una femmina) con annessa storia d'amor
Danella Shea
Devoured yet another one! This set was perfect together. I enjoyed both Bennett and Camilla's stories. Couldn't put them down.
Bennett was a dream. Funny, light-hearted yet filled with intensity that would peak through. Loved his character. I wasn't as mesmerized by his love interest, Hannah, BUT overall I thoroughly enjoyed their story. The intrigue definitely increased the pace of the book and made it impossible to step away from.
I adored both Camilla and her love interest Delaney. She was en
Vicki
Quick read, typical romance but enjoyable. Nice spin on the romance of boy meets girl, they do like each other but end up in love.
Anne
liked it more than i thought i would since it was in modern times even with castles and royal families
Alice
For the first story, I felt the romance was slightly one-sided. Or... she never really consents, I don't think. He's just like "I know you want this." And that made me kinda uncomfortable.

But the secret agent bits were pretty cool, even if the ending of that plot-line was poorly handled.

Probably my favourite part of the second second was the guy grovelling for the lady to take him back. Because I enjoy some angst.

I do find it stupidly convenient that he has some kind of noble lineage, because re
Kristy
Two lovely little romance novels, and perfect for lazy, warm summer nights in which you want to give your braincells a break and just READ. I tore through the whole book in about 4 days... But really blasted through the final novel (200+) pages in 3 hours while laying in bed. The characters were so quirky, full of faults, and addictive that I simply detested the idea of setting them aside until I'd read all I could about them. Typical Nora Roberts, so I have not an ounce of complaint.
Cara
The Playboy Prince I expected to like more since I loved Bennett's character. But that one I'd give 4 stars. I LOVED Cordina's Crown Jewel, which I didn't expect to like at all. Read it all in one day and stayed up until after 1 to finish. Loved the characters and liked the lack of life and death circumstance the other Cordina books had. I don't need that stress. Fairy tale fun.
Christine
Really enjoyed it. Not quite as good as he first one though. Vanillas story was very cute and romantic. Bennets story had an interesting plot and good action although I didn't find it very believable that bennett would fall in love with someone like Hannah plus her character was not likable. However overall it was great and def worth reading
Kimm
The first story is so-so. The chemistry between the two characters seems forced and I just didn't buy it that Bennett fell in love in a few days. The second story is much, much better. Chemistry is sizzling and it is always nice to see intelligent people fall in love.
Lindsay Barnes
this is another two books in one. i liked the first two books in this series, but wasn't crazy about the Bennett portion of this one. I really didn't care for the female lead, but I enjoy the story and the happy ending of course! I am just about at the halfway point right now.
Amber
I have a hard time seperating out all the stories of this seris since I like them so much I read them all back to back in a matter of a few days. Great family as always and each book has great drama for lack of a better term in it.
Alexis Hartford
This was my first Nora Roberts book. It was a bit different then what I was expecting. When I was reading this I was in school and Ms. Converse was making fun of me while I was reading it.
Karen
Bennet - Made me mad so I would give that a two rating ( angry forced sex (grrrr!) and a odd ending but I did enjoy Camilla's story - giving it a 4 star rating.
Andrea
I enjoyed this book. I like a series that involves family and continues on with each of their stories in every book. I look forward to reading the next one.
Hez
Okay, so I'm zipping along adding my little stars to things...but I will stop and tell you this: Prince Bennett is a DOLL! Luv, luv, luv him!
Niki
Love the Cordina's Royal Family series from Nora Roberts. Fast, fun and enjoyable to get away from the real world to their royal world.
Sheng
This was the first book that I've read by Nora Roberts... and let's just say it doesn't leave a bad impression.
Teri

The playboy prince is more espionage than romance in my opinion. The second one is typical robert's romance.
Tara
This book is good, if you give it a chance. Starts out a bit slow but picks up after a few chapters.
Shelley
I love Nora Roberts. She is pretty predictible, but the girl can tell a love story. Yes she can.
Krista Liebrum
Play boy prince it a definate read! I like the dynamics between al the royal syblings.
i liked the last story the best. lots of humor in it. i found myself laughing out loud
Keely
Loved both stories. Read the book in one day. Great light, easy reading.
Julie
I skimmed through this one. Some good parts, but overall, I was bored with it.
Shirl
This book was just as good as #1and #2. I really like the Camilla book best.
Rabia
Camilla's story is so totally Ah R O M A N T I C! <3
Love it!
  • Three in Death (In Death, #7.5, 12.5, 22.5)
  • Trilby
  • The Manning Brides (Those Manning Men, #1-2)
  • Fountain of Secrets (Akora, #5)
  • Another Dawn (Coleman Family Saga #2)
aka
Jill March
J.D. Robb
Sarah Hardesty

Eleanor Marie Robertson was born on October 10, 1950 in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. She was the youngest of five children, also the only girl, of a marriage with Irish ancestors. Her family were avid readers, so books were always important in her life. She attended a Catholic school and credits the nuns with instilling in her a sense of discipline. During her
More about Nora Roberts...

Cordina's Royal Family (4 books)
  • Affaire Royale (Cordina #1)
  • Command Performance (Cordina #2)
  • The Playboy Prince (Cordina #3)
  • Cordina's Crown Jewel (Cordina, #4)