Start by marking “The Bull Rider's Twins (Callahan Cowboys, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Bull Rider's Twins (Callahan Cowboys, #3)

The Bull Rider's Twins (Callahan Cowboys #3)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  113 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Not The Marrying Kind?

Finding Daria Cameron warming his bed is a sight Judah Callahan will never forget. How can a red-blooded cowboy say no? Especially when Judah’s desired Darla from afar for years. Only now she’s having his babies…and planning on tying the knot with another man. Over his dead body!

All Darla wanted was one night of passion with the wildly sexy Callahan s...more
Paperback, Harlequin American Romance #1370, 224 pages
Published September 6th 2011 by Harlequin (first published September 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Bull Rider's Twins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bull Rider's Twins

Tia
The heroine has had a crush on the hero for quite some time. They have both pretended to ignore each other and not feel the same. So on the night of the heroes brothers wedding, the heroine takes her chance and sleeps with the hero.

What he hero didn't know was two big things:

The first one being the heroine is marrying another man. It's a business relationship and she's still in love with the hero but she can't stand waiting for him to come around.

The second one is, the condoms he used that nigh...more
Mombo
Although I wasn't sure if I liked either Darla or Judah all that much, I kept reading because I thought the mystery of the shooting or the perils of Rancho Diablo would be revealed. Both were loosely wrapped up with the latter left hanging in the wind.

Aunt Fiona is beginning to seem like a total idiot to me because treats the Callahan men like eight-year-olds. Why she does that and why I should care, I don't know. It's getting to be annoying since the past always creeps up in these stories almo...more
Teshii
God save me from idiots. It wasn't even a pleasant read. Its a far cry from all the other books. I was so frustrated with it I just speed read the whole thing. I only gave it a chance as the entire series were really nice.
Gail
Not up to Tina Leonard standards. I'm not sure what's wrong with the book - for a while I thought it was just a case of too much plot for a category romance. There are a lot of books in this series and that may be part of the overall problem. It'll be a while before I polish off all the books: some titles I have, some I don't, so I'll be reading them out of order for some time to come. I didn't care for Darla & Judah all that much, either.
Tasha
I loved the cliff hanger at the end... will we find out later who the "Bad Guy" is? I really hope so... And really the aunt needs to stop fainting to get out of telling the truth to the boys/men they deserve to know the truth about everything that includes their Parents
Karen
Book 3 of a very enjoyable series..A lot of family and babies and some mystery..Can't wait until the next book comes out..
Selma
A very enjoyable read with a bit of mystery.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Callahan Cowboys
B
B added it
Oct 05, 2014
Anyaso Uzoma
Anyaso Uzoma marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
noemi
noemi marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Gouri
Gouri marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Alissa
Alissa marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Tikitoki
Tikitoki marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Shania
Shania marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Maram
Maram marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Emily (Mrs B's Books) marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
USA Today Bestselling and award-winning author Tina Leonard has sold 3 million copies of her books. She has made the USA Today Bestseller, Waldenbooks, Bookscan, and Ingrambook lists, and has written and contracted for over seventy books and special projects. Her work has been published by Harlequin, Samhain Publishing, London Bridge, and Random House Loveswept. Leonard is known for her fun sense...more
More about Tina Leonard...
Hotter Than Hot (Pecan Creek, #0.5) The Cowboy's Triplets (Callahan Cowboys, #1) The Cowboy's Bonus Baby (Callahan Cowboys, #2) His Valentine Triplets (Callahan Cowboys, #4) Cowboy Sam's Quadruplets (Callahan Cowboys, #5)