Start by marking “The Bull Rider's Twins (Callahan Cowboys, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Bull Rider's Twins (Callahan Cowboys, #3)

The Bull Rider's Twins (Callahan Cowboys #3)

4.09  ·  Rating Details  ·  186 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
"Not The Marrying Kind?"Finding Daria Cameron warming his bed is a sight Judah Callahan will never forget. How can a red-blooded cowboy say no? Especially when Judah's desired Darla from afar for years. Only now she's having his babies...and planning on tying the knot with another man. Over his dead body!

All Darla wanted was one night of passion with the wildly sexy Callah
Paperback, Harlequin American Romance #1370, 224 pages
Published September 6th 2011 by Harlequin (first published September 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Bull Rider's Twins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bull Rider's Twins

Shauni

Originally Reviewed For: Bodice Rippers, Femme Fatales and Fantasy

Darla Cameron has been in love with Judah Callahan for what seems like forever.. Lonley and wanting one last chance at having him, she sneaks into his bedroom after his brother's wedding.. One night that's all she wanted but now, well now she has a baby (or two) on the way and no Judah in site. Agreeing to marry a good friend seems like a reasonable answer.. only in her heart, she really wants Judah.

Judah Callahan is one of "thos
Tia
May 10, 2012 Tia rated it liked it
The heroine has had a crush on the hero for quite some time. They have both pretended to ignore each other and not feel the same. So on the night of the heroes brothers wedding, the heroine takes her chance and sleeps with the hero.

What he hero didn't know was two big things:

The first one being the heroine is marrying another man. It's a business relationship and she's still in love with the hero but she can't stand waiting for him to come around.

The second one is, the condoms he used that nigh
Mombo
Although I wasn't sure if I liked either Darla or Judah all that much, I kept reading because I thought the mystery of the shooting or the perils of Rancho Diablo would be revealed. Both were loosely wrapped up with the latter left hanging in the wind.

Aunt Fiona is beginning to seem like a total idiot to me because treats the Callahan men like eight-year-olds. Why she does that and why I should care, I don't know. It's getting to be annoying since the past always creeps up in these stories almo
Cynthia
Aug 22, 2015 Cynthia rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book more than so of the others in this series. This is a fun loving book with a lot of mystery. Two people so hooked on each other they cannot see straight and the people around them who will make sure they find happiness. You have a set of wild brothers who always have something going on. One aunt who cannot mind her own business who is set on each one of her boys getting a wife.

Judah was a trip he with his manly ways. Once he made up his mind to marry he spent his time t
Michelle Eriksen
Aug 17, 2015 Michelle Eriksen rated it it was amazing
Seriously, what is not to love about cowboys, babies or those Callahan brothers? Judah and Darla's story is a lot of fun to read. I love all the plotting, and tricks that these guys play because it keeps you turning those pages and waiting to see what is going to happen next.

Darla and Judah have a little one night fling after Creed's wedding. Now she is planning to marry the rodeo doc and pregnant with Judah's babies and that is just not going to happen.

Tina Leonard is one of those story teller
Teshii
Jul 18, 2012 Teshii rated it it was ok
God save me from idiots. It wasn't even a pleasant read. Its a far cry from all the other books. I was so frustrated with it I just speed read the whole thing. I only gave it a chance as the entire series were really nice.
Heather andrews
Mar 04, 2015 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
Judah that boy is bossy with a capital B, "let me tell you something, Darla Cameron. If you're telling the truth - and something tells me you are - no one will be a father to my children but me. Let's just get that straight up front." He's adorable trying to boss his woman around, "now, listen, missus, when you are my missus, I'll expect you in nothing but an apron, until my children are old enough to know that their mom is a dedicated nudie. Once the kiddos are off to college, you can return to ...more
Isha Coleman
Apr 27, 2015 Isha Coleman rated it it was amazing
The Bull Rider's Twins is a Callahan series reissue. I had read the book in the past, but it is always nice to reread a story and discover thing that may not have been noticed the first time around. Judah and Darla have always carried secret feelings for each other. When one unexpected night leads to two unplanned for surprises, Judah has to decide if he is ready to give up his wild ways and Darla has to decide if she is willing to deviate for a practical planning and take a chance on love. I ha ...more
Jessica Figueroa
Apr 13, 2015 Jessica Figueroa rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, netgally
I'm impressed, I really enjoyed this book. I read previous book by Tina Leonard Family for the Bull Ride I did like it but this book was definitely an improvement. I have to admit I didn't like Judah at first he was kind of a cocky jerk but then got better. I loved watching the connection between Darla and Judah. I loved that there was enough drama to keep things interesting with a bit of twists and turns to keep the readers hooked. I loved that there was multiple point of views to keep things i ...more
Gail
Jul 20, 2014 Gail rated it it was ok
Not up to Tina Leonard standards. I'm not sure what's wrong with the book - for a while I thought it was just a case of too much plot for a category romance. There are a lot of books in this series and that may be part of the overall problem. It'll be a while before I polish off all the books: some titles I have, some I don't, so I'll be reading them out of order for some time to come. I didn't care for Darla & Judah all that much, either.
Bonnie
Jun 15, 2015 Bonnie rated it it was amazing
The Bull Rider's Twins by Tina Leonard was a good book. It's one of the Callahan series but reprinted from 2011. Darla Cameron has always liked Judah Callahan. When a brother of Judah gets married Darla has sex with Judah. She ends up pregnant with twins. A lot goes on during their relationship. A good read.
Tory Michaels
May 21, 2015 Tory Michaels rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I vaguely remember reading this book. Unfortunately, while I did enjoy it, I didn't find it particularly memorable. I'd hoped for more, given there's a picture of twins on the cover, and the twins aren't even born in the book.
Bernette Beals
Aug 14, 2015 Bernette Beals rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Bull Rider's Twins review

The Bull Rider's Twins is the third book in the Callahan Cowboys series written by author Tina Leonard. It's a great series. A little mystery, romance, humor and magic.
Dana Gilbert
Feb 13, 2015 Dana Gilbert rated it really liked it
Fun and fast
Tasha
Jul 01, 2013 Tasha rated it it was amazing
I loved the cliff hanger at the end... will we find out later who the "Bad Guy" is? I really hope so... And really the aunt needs to stop fainting to get out of telling the truth to the boys/men they deserve to know the truth about everything that includes their Parents
Karen
Sep 14, 2011 Karen rated it it was amazing
Book 3 of a very enjoyable series..A lot of family and babies and some mystery..Can't wait until the next book comes out..
Selma
Oct 31, 2011 Selma rated it really liked it
A very enjoyable read with a bit of mystery.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Callahan Cowboys
Camila
Dec 31, 2013 Camila rated it liked it
3.5
Stephanie Crawford
Stephanie Crawford marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2016
Fizzah
Fizzah marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
Zlata
Zlata marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2016
Cassie Jo
Cassie Jo marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Candy
Candy added it
Jun 26, 2016
Ruth Lafler
Ruth Lafler rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2016
Reva
Reva rated it it was ok
Jun 20, 2016
Angie Fournier
Angie Fournier marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
  • The Doctor's Forever Family (Forever, Texas, #3)
  • The Surgeon's Surprise Twins (Safe Harbor Medical, #6)
  • The Cowboy's Secret Son (The Teagues of Texas, #1)
  • The Comeback Cowboy
  • Nothing Short Of Perfect (Perfect #1; Billionaires and Babies, #21)
  • Cooper Vengeance  (Cooper, #7)
  • Merry Christmas, Baby: It's Christmas, Cowboy! + Northern Fantasy + He'll Be Home for Christmas
  • Donovan's Child (Bravo Family, #30)
  • Winchester Christmas Wedding
  • The Doctor Takes a Princess (Harlequin Special Edition)
  • Missing Mother-To-Be
  • GI Cowboy (Daddy Corps, #1)
  • Missing (Colby Agency, #43)
  • Inheriting His Secret Christmas Baby (Dynasties: The Jarrods #6)
  • Cowboy's Triplet Trouble (Top Secret Deliveries #6)
  • One Night, Two Heirs (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #1)
  • A Marine for Christmas
  • The Wyoming Kid
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling and award-winning author Tina Leonard has sold over 3.2 million copies of her books. She has made the New York Times, USA Today, Waldenbooks, Bookscan, and Ingrambook bestseller lists, and has written over seventy books and special projects. Her work has been published by Harlequin Books, Samhain Publishing, London Bridge, Diversion Books, and Random House ...more
More about Tina Leonard...

Callahan Cowboys (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • The Cowboy's Triplets (Callahan Cowboys, #1)
  • The Cowboy's Bonus Baby (Callahan Cowboys, #2)
  • His Valentine Triplets (Callahan Cowboys, #4)
  • Cowboy Sam's Quadruplets (Callahan Cowboys, #5)
  • A Callahan Wedding (Callahan Cowboys, #6)
  • The Renegade Cowboy Returns / Texas Lullaby
  • The Cowboy Soldier's Sons (Callahan Cowboys, #8)
  • A Callahan Outlaw's Twins (Callahan Cowboys, #9)
  • His Callahan Bride's Baby (Callahan Cowboys, #10)
  • Branded by a Callahan (Callahan Cowboys, #11)