Start by marking “The Bull Rider's Twins (Callahan Cowboys, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Bull Rider's Twins (Callahan Cowboys, #3)

The Bull Rider's Twins (Callahan Cowboys #3)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  168 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Not The Marrying Kind?

Finding Daria Cameron warming his bed is a sight Judah Callahan will never forget. How can a red-blooded cowboy say no? Especially when Judah’s desired Darla from afar for years. Only now she’s having his babiesand planning on tying the knot with another man. Over his dead body!

All Darla wanted was one night of passion with the wildly sexy Callahan sh
Paperback, Harlequin American Romance #1370, 224 pages
Published September 6th 2011 by Harlequin (first published September 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Bull Rider's Twins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bull Rider's Twins

Shauni

Originally Reviewed For: Bodice Rippers, Femme Fatales and Fantasy

Darla Cameron has been in love with Judah Callahan for what seems like forever.. Lonley and wanting one last chance at having him, she sneaks into his bedroom after his brother's wedding.. One night that's all she wanted but now, well now she has a baby (or two) on the way and no Judah in site. Agreeing to marry a good friend seems like a reasonable answer.. only in her heart, she really wants Judah.

Judah Callahan is one of "thos
Tia
The heroine has had a crush on the hero for quite some time. They have both pretended to ignore each other and not feel the same. So on the night of the heroes brothers wedding, the heroine takes her chance and sleeps with the hero.

What he hero didn't know was two big things:

The first one being the heroine is marrying another man. It's a business relationship and she's still in love with the hero but she can't stand waiting for him to come around.

The second one is, the condoms he used that nigh
Mombo
Although I wasn't sure if I liked either Darla or Judah all that much, I kept reading because I thought the mystery of the shooting or the perils of Rancho Diablo would be revealed. Both were loosely wrapped up with the latter left hanging in the wind.

Aunt Fiona is beginning to seem like a total idiot to me because treats the Callahan men like eight-year-olds. Why she does that and why I should care, I don't know. It's getting to be annoying since the past always creeps up in these stories almo
Cynthia
I really enjoyed this book more than so of the others in this series. This is a fun loving book with a lot of mystery. Two people so hooked on each other they cannot see straight and the people around them who will make sure they find happiness. You have a set of wild brothers who always have something going on. One aunt who cannot mind her own business who is set on each one of her boys getting a wife.

Judah was a trip he with his manly ways. Once he made up his mind to marry he spent his time t
Michelle Eriksen
Seriously, what is not to love about cowboys, babies or those Callahan brothers? Judah and Darla's story is a lot of fun to read. I love all the plotting, and tricks that these guys play because it keeps you turning those pages and waiting to see what is going to happen next.

Darla and Judah have a little one night fling after Creed's wedding. Now she is planning to marry the rodeo doc and pregnant with Judah's babies and that is just not going to happen.

Tina Leonard is one of those story teller
Teshii
God save me from idiots. It wasn't even a pleasant read. Its a far cry from all the other books. I was so frustrated with it I just speed read the whole thing. I only gave it a chance as the entire series were really nice.
Heather andrews
Judah that boy is bossy with a capital B, "let me tell you something, Darla Cameron. If you're telling the truth - and something tells me you are - no one will be a father to my children but me. Let's just get that straight up front." He's adorable trying to boss his woman around, "now, listen, missus, when you are my missus, I'll expect you in nothing but an apron, until my children are old enough to know that their mom is a dedicated nudie. Once the kiddos are off to college, you can return to ...more
Isha Coleman
The Bull Rider's Twins is a Callahan series reissue. I had read the book in the past, but it is always nice to reread a story and discover thing that may not have been noticed the first time around. Judah and Darla have always carried secret feelings for each other. When one unexpected night leads to two unplanned for surprises, Judah has to decide if he is ready to give up his wild ways and Darla has to decide if she is willing to deviate for a practical planning and take a chance on love. I ha ...more
Jessica Figueroa
I'm impressed, I really enjoyed this book. I read previous book by Tina Leonard Family for the Bull Ride I did like it but this book was definitely an improvement. I have to admit I didn't like Judah at first he was kind of a cocky jerk but then got better. I loved watching the connection between Darla and Judah. I loved that there was enough drama to keep things interesting with a bit of twists and turns to keep the readers hooked. I loved that there was multiple point of views to keep things i ...more
Gail
Not up to Tina Leonard standards. I'm not sure what's wrong with the book - for a while I thought it was just a case of too much plot for a category romance. There are a lot of books in this series and that may be part of the overall problem. It'll be a while before I polish off all the books: some titles I have, some I don't, so I'll be reading them out of order for some time to come. I didn't care for Darla & Judah all that much, either.
Bonnie
The Bull Rider's Twins by Tina Leonard was a good book. It's one of the Callahan series but reprinted from 2011. Darla Cameron has always liked Judah Callahan. When a brother of Judah gets married Darla has sex with Judah. She ends up pregnant with twins. A lot goes on during their relationship. A good read.
Tory Michaels
I vaguely remember reading this book. Unfortunately, while I did enjoy it, I didn't find it particularly memorable. I'd hoped for more, given there's a picture of twins on the cover, and the twins aren't even born in the book.
Bernette Beals
The Bull Rider's Twins review

The Bull Rider's Twins is the third book in the Callahan Cowboys series written by author Tina Leonard. It's a great series. A little mystery, romance, humor and magic.
Tasha
I loved the cliff hanger at the end... will we find out later who the "Bad Guy" is? I really hope so... And really the aunt needs to stop fainting to get out of telling the truth to the boys/men they deserve to know the truth about everything that includes their Parents
Karen
Book 3 of a very enjoyable series..A lot of family and babies and some mystery..Can't wait until the next book comes out..
Selma
A very enjoyable read with a bit of mystery.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Callahan Cowboys
Sierra Stoner
Sierra Stoner marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Surgeon's Surprise Twins (Safe Harbor Medical, #6)
  • Nothing Short Of Perfect
  • Winchester Christmas Wedding
  • Missing (Colby Agency, #43)
  • Merry Christmas, Baby: It's Christmas, Cowboy! + Northern Fantasy + He'll Be Home for Christmas
  • No Ordinary Cowboy
  • Grayson (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #1)
  • Inheriting His Secret Christmas Baby (Dynasties: The Jarrods #6)
  • One Night, Two Heirs (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #1)
  • Billionaire's Jet Set Babies
  • Big Sky Christmas
  • Donovan's Child (Bravo Family, #30)
  • The Wyoming Kid
  • What Happens in Charleston... (Dynasties: The Kincaids #2)
  • The Boss's Surprise Son
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling and award-winning author Tina Leonard has sold over 3.2 million copies of her books. She has made the New York Times, USA Today, Waldenbooks, Bookscan, and Ingrambook bestseller lists, and has written over seventy books and special projects. Her work has been published by Harlequin Books, Samhain Publishing, London Bridge, Diversion Books, and Random House ...more
More about Tina Leonard...

Callahan Cowboys (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • The Cowboy's Triplets (Callahan Cowboys, #1)
  • The Cowboy's Bonus Baby (Callahan Cowboys, #2)
  • His Valentine Triplets (Callahan Cowboys, #4)
  • Cowboy Sam's Quadruplets (Callahan Cowboys, #5)
  • A Callahan Wedding (Callahan Cowboys, #6)
  • The Renegade Cowboy Returns (Callahan Cowboys, #7)
  • The Cowboy Soldier's Sons (Callahan Cowboys, #8)
  • A Callahan Outlaw's Twins (Callahan Cowboys, #9)
  • His Callahan Bride's Baby (Callahan Cowboys, #10)
  • Branded by a Callahan (Callahan Cowboys, #11)
Hotter Than Hot (Pecan Creek, #0.5) The Cowboy's Triplets (Callahan Cowboys, #1) Cowboy Sam's Quadruplets (Callahan Cowboys, #5) The Cowboy's Bonus Baby (Callahan Cowboys, #2) His Valentine Triplets (Callahan Cowboys, #4)