'Til We Meet Again

'Til We Meet Again

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  199 ratings  ·  34 reviews
Ethan Thomas has spent years alone―forever trapped between worlds. Once a soldier in the Civil War, he’s now a ghost bound to a chaise lounge that once belonged to him. He’s spent centuries lingering in Savannah, Georgia, waiting to be saved…

Cassandra Cole is an interior designer hired to restore an old Victorian home. As she begins to furnish the house, strange happenings...more
Kindle Edition, Short Story
Published April 30th 2011

AH
Sex with a virgin ghost.

Need I say more?
Kim Chappell
Kelly
This is a novelette of the erotic version and as I’m saying it again, it has to be difficult as an author to pack a good story punch into 60 pages or less. Thankfully, my new favorite author Stacey Kennedy does just that. This story is a classic ghost story in most ways. You know, in an old home, a young woman takes off her top while something spooky looks on. Yup, that happens here, but you are treated to the ghost’s version as well as the young woman’s. It turns into a story that could be titl...more
Jessie Morgan
This story is not erotica. Rather, it is romance with some explicit parts. Cassandra (heroine) is living in a customer's Victorian house while it is being remodeled and redecorated. While shopping for all that new decor, Cassandra buys a chaise lounge haunted by Ethan, old timey soldier fellow, i.e. hero. The story was fairly well written, but I found the style kinda of hard to become engaged by. My problem, not the author's. I am giving this three stars because of the improbability of the sever...more
Michelle
Oh dear. Now I know why I've never been an avid romance fan. This short story was just one word to me: corny.
I thought I'd dip my toe in the paranormal romance genre with this story as it was only around 35 pages long but right from the start I was constantly giggling internally to myself at the language used and the references made. I don't know why but romantic stories like this have just never done it for me. I tend to pick the scenes to pieces and shake my head the whole time because I get s...more
Shirley
I recently discovered that I am currently in novella mode. I'm not sure I did it on purpose, but the last couple of freebie downloads that I acquired have been short and sweet. Turns out that sometimes short and sweet is perfect. In the case of 'Til We Meet Again, it would be short, sweet and hot.

There wasn't much time for character development in this book, but it didn't keep you from feeling for either one of them. Cassandra's compassion for Ethan and his situation was strong. I loved Ethan's...more
Trea
This was a very short story that had been written as part of an anthology of romantic ghost stories. Unfortunately, this story was pretty implausible, and thus ruined my enjoyment of the story. The ending made little sense, from a reality standpoint, and there really was nothing more to the plot than the build up toward the one sex scene in the story. The hero talked totally alien to what you would expect from his time frame, even with the totally pat explanation that we are given for him doing...more
Andrea Jackson
Ghost who died a virgin comes back to get some. Needed editing. Cheesy story.
Adriana Bookologist
‘Til We Meet Again by Stacey Kennedy

A sweet quickie that I enjoyed reading. A ghost attached to an object is not unheard of but a chaise lounge…I’ve always loved chaise lounges and want one for my own library…true! My favorite scene was the bathroom one with Cassandra and Ethan watching…Nice…

(view spoiler)
Kaila
This book was very good and I enjoyed it. My only complaint is the end. I hate when books end the way this one did, but overall it was very sweet. I loved the passion and the sweetness and even though it's a short story you got what you needed for the most part from the story. Unfortuantly it also left me with a few questions about other stuff in the book but I really did enjoy it :)
Saralyn
I stumbled upon this short story of Stacey's while in anticipation of Supernaturally Kissed, the first book to her Frostbite series. This short ghost story only made me more anxious for the release of the other series. Who would have guessed that ghosts could be so sensationally delicious? Stacey Kennedy definitely pulled it off with amazing skill.
MsBDiamondDiva1
This was a great little short story!!! Even with the story only being 35 pages, the author pulled off the almost impossible with this short story; we got to know the main characters. I love short stories that make me want more!!! This is a must read for readers that want a short and sweet story in between series!!!
Mel
'Til We Meet Again is a romantic ghost story. This is the first book I've read by Stacey Kennedy though she's been on my TBR list for a long time. I'm glad I decided to spend part of my Saturday afternoon in the world Stacey created for Cassie and Ethan. 'Til We Meet Again was hauntingly beautiful.
Steph
I never doubt that I will enjoy Stacey's stories, no matter their length. They are always supernaturally delicious.

This is a very short short about the stranded soul of a Civil War soldier who finds what he didn't realize he was looking for in the arms of an interior decorator.
M Alexandra Gonsalves
Ethan a ghost from the civil war who keeps trying to make contact with the living. Cassie the interior designer who senses him,decides to make contact.The meeting is anything but boring,but the story was a little short could have been longer.
Christina
Short. A ghost is brought to life after being caught "in the middle." His virginity holding him there. This chick brings him back to life, gives him a BJ and herself and he's gone. Poof.

It's a good lunch break read.
Tamara
I'd give it 3 1/2, I liked the story and it was very sweet and erotic, but once again Stacey doesn't deliver a happily ever after, and that's something I really miss in a story
Nanci
Picked up this novelette when it was free on Amazon and I wanted some cheesy romance. It was definitely cheesy, but I found myself groaning at some points.
Jamie (Alphas Authors Books Oh My)
Not a bad little story but left me a little sad in the end. I knew how it was going to end so I am not sure why it bothered me but it did.
Jennifer (random jendsmit)
Sexy goodness :)

Not much else to say... short story all about the Sexy :)

Ethan hot!

I will write a real review later
Kim
A really good, fast paced read. Once you get into the story it's hard to put down. It's short, sweet and packs a punch!
This was a very cute story. I wish there was more to it. For a book with less than 40 pgs it was good!
Ju
I loved this wonderful romantic story. It was just too short. It is a great read.
Delphina
This is a great short story if you would like to see if Stacey is your kind of writer.
Angie
Not a great story but I wouldn't mind having a ghost like this around...
Janet Juengling-Snell
A wonderful,erotic short story! I truly enjoy reading Stacey Kennedy's books.
Amber
A steamy and romantic tale. Too short though, wish it was longer.

Sheila
Ugh, this was a painful read. Painful is too kind
SheLove2Read
DNF.
Barnes and Noble freebie
Paranormal Everyt...: Til we meet again 7 6 Apr 15, 2012 06:17PM
  • Heart On Fire (Werekind, #2.75)
  • Elfbitten (Taryn Malloy Fantasy, #1)
  • Mirrorlight (Once Upon a Time Travel, #1)
  • Curvosity
  • Reunion (Vampires Realm, #3.5)
  • A White Cougar Christmas
  • Once Bitten, Forever Burned
  • My Lady Vampire - Book One
  • Hunter's Choice (The Hunters)
  • Reclaimed (Fire and Ice, #1)
  • Vampire Assassin (A Jane Novella)
  • Wraith's Awakening (Para-Ops, #0.5)
  • A Little Harmless Surprise (Harmless, #3.5)
  • Love Letters
  • Stolen (The Madame X School of Sex, #0.5)
  • Cameron's Law (Adelheid, #1)
  • Destiny Redeemed  (The Destined Ones #2)
  • Going Berserk (Berserker Mate's, #1.5)
STACEY KENNEDY is the USA Today bestselling author of the CLUB SIN series. Growing up, Stacey's mind wandered the path less traveled and that path most often led to love. She has always broken rules and she continues to feed off emotion – staying true to her heart. Those traits are now the bones of her stories. She lives in southwestern Ontario with her husband, who puts any of the heroes in her b...more
More about Stacey Kennedy...
Claimed (Club Sin, #1) Bared (Club Sin, #2) Supernaturally Kissed (Frostbite, #1) The Willow (Magical Sword #1) Werewolves Be Damned (Magic & Mayhem, #1)