Start by marking “'Til We Meet Again” as Want to Read:
'Til We Meet Again

'Til We Meet Again

Ethan Thomas has spent years alone―forever trapped between worlds. Once a soldier in the Civil War, he’s now a ghost bound to a chaise lounge that once belonged to him. He’s spent centuries lingering in Savannah, Georgia, waiting to be saved…

Cassandra Cole is an interior designer hired to restore an old Victorian home. As she begins to furnish the house, strange happenings
Published April 30th 2011

To ask other readers questions about 'Til We Meet Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 'Til We Meet Again

AH
Sex with a virgin ghost.

Need I say more?
Jessie Morgan
This story is not erotica. Rather, it is romance with some explicit parts. Cassandra (heroine) is living in a customer's Victorian house while it is being remodeled and redecorated. While shopping for all that new decor, Cassandra buys a chaise lounge haunted by Ethan, old timey soldier fellow, i.e. hero. The story was fairly well written, but I found the style kinda of hard to become engaged by. My problem, not the author's. I am giving this three stars because of the improbability of the sever ...more
Kim Chappell
Nov 07, 2012 Kim Chappell rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, purchased
Kelly
May 30, 2011 Kelly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a novelette of the erotic version and as I’m saying it again, it has to be difficult as an author to pack a good story punch into 60 pages or less. Thankfully, my new favorite author Stacey Kennedy does just that. This story is a classic ghost story in most ways. You know, in an old home, a young woman takes off her top while something spooky looks on. Yup, that happens here, but you are treated to the ghost’s version as well as the young woman’s. It turns into a story that could be titl ...more
Shirley
Apr 20, 2012 Shirley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I recently discovered that I am currently in novella mode. I'm not sure I did it on purpose, but the last couple of freebie downloads that I acquired have been short and sweet. Turns out that sometimes short and sweet is perfect. In the case of 'Til We Meet Again, it would be short, sweet and hot.

There wasn't much time for character development in this book, but it didn't keep you from feeling for either one of them. Cassandra's compassion for Ethan and his situation was strong. I loved Ethan's
Michelle
Apr 18, 2012 Michelle rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: zz2012-read
Oh dear. Now I know why I've never been an avid romance fan. This short story was just one word to me: corny.
I thought I'd dip my toe in the paranormal romance genre with this story as it was only around 35 pages long but right from the start I was constantly giggling internally to myself at the language used and the references made. I don't know why but romantic stories like this have just never done it for me. I tend to pick the scenes to pieces and shake my head the whole time because I get s
Trea
Dec 27, 2014 Trea rated it it was ok
Shelves: challenges-2014
This was a very short story that had been written as part of an anthology of romantic ghost stories. Unfortunately, this story was pretty implausible, and thus ruined my enjoyment of the story. The ending made little sense, from a reality standpoint, and there really was nothing more to the plot than the build up toward the one sex scene in the story. The hero talked totally alien to what you would expect from his time frame, even with the totally pat explanation that we are given for him doing ...more
Adriana
‘Til We Meet Again by Stacey Kennedy

A sweet quickie that I enjoyed reading. A ghost attached to an object is not unheard of but a chaise lounge…I’ve always loved chaise lounges and want one for my own library…true! My favorite scene was the bathroom one with Cassandra and Ethan watching…Nice…

(view spoiler)
Lorian Jones
Nov 06, 2014 Lorian Jones rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review:
I pretty much have to said that I like this short story. It is pretty interesting for me to read this short story and kind of amazed by it. I didn't expect that a character would have sex with a ghost who had been dead during the Civil War. Also, I didn't expect that the ghost were a virgin and now he isn't. The reason why he is still is because he have never have the pleasure with women, all he focus on was war and he regret it for not to get to experience it.
Saralyn
I stumbled upon this short story of Stacey's while in anticipation of Supernaturally Kissed, the first book to her Frostbite series. This short ghost story only made me more anxious for the release of the other series. Who would have guessed that ghosts could be so sensationally delicious? Stacey Kennedy definitely pulled it off with amazing skill.
Mel
Sep 02, 2016 Mel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
'Til We Meet Again is a romantic ghost story. This is the first book I've read by Stacey Kennedy though she's been on my TBR list for a long time. I'm glad I decided to spend part of my Saturday afternoon in the world Stacey created for Cassie and Ethan. 'Til We Meet Again was hauntingly beautiful.
Kaila
May 02, 2013 Kaila rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was very good and I enjoyed it. My only complaint is the end. I hate when books end the way this one did, but overall it was very sweet. I loved the passion and the sweetness and even though it's a short story you got what you needed for the most part from the story. Unfortuantly it also left me with a few questions about other stuff in the book but I really did enjoy it :)
MsBDiamondDiva1
Sep 20, 2012 MsBDiamondDiva1 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great little short story!!! Even with the story only being 35 pages, the author pulled off the almost impossible with this short story; we got to know the main characters. I love short stories that make me want more!!! This is a must read for readers that want a short and sweet story in between series!!!
Steph
I never doubt that I will enjoy Stacey's stories, no matter their length. They are always supernaturally delicious.

This is a very short short about the stranded soul of a Civil War soldier who finds what he didn't realize he was looking for in the arms of an interior decorator.
Christina
Short. A ghost is brought to life after being caught "in the middle." His virginity holding him there. This chick brings him back to life, gives him a BJ and herself and he's gone. Poof.

It's a good lunch break read.
M Alexandra Gonsalves
Ethan a ghost from the civil war who keeps trying to make contact with the living. Cassie the interior designer who senses him,decides to make contact.The meeting is anything but boring,but the story was a little short could have been longer.
Raynell
Apr 27, 2015 Raynell rated it it was amazing
I read it 8 times. Then went online to Stacey's website and wasn't on bookshelf. I hope this wasn't a stand alone:(
Tamara
Oct 12, 2012 Tamara rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'd give it 3 1/2, I liked the story and it was very sweet and erotic, but once again Stacey doesn't deliver a happily ever after, and that's something I really miss in a story
Jamie ~ Bad Boy Inspector
Not a bad little story but left me a little sad in the end. I knew how it was going to end so I am not sure why it bothered me but it did.
Kim
May 17, 2012 Kim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A really good, fast paced read. Once you get into the story it's hard to put down. It's short, sweet and packs a punch!
Jennifer (random jendsmit)
Sexy goodness :)

Not much else to say... short story all about the Sexy :)

Ethan hot!

I will write a real review later
This was a very cute story. I wish there was more to it. For a book with less than 40 pgs it was good!
Danabnite
Danabnite rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2013
BrnEyesTX
BrnEyesTX rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2012
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2013
Laurie Bongiorno
Free read on her site:)
Thelma
Thelma rated it it was ok
Mar 13, 2012
Leah
Leah rated it did not like it
Dec 25, 2013
T
Jan 27, 2016 T rated it liked it
Quick scandalous read if your waiting for an appointment
Angelica N Pena
Angelica N Pena rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2015
Paranormal Everyt...: Til we meet again 7 6 Apr 15, 2012 06:17PM
  • Secrets of the Soul (Soul Seers, #5)
  • The Innocence of White: Gabi & Jack’s Story (Vamp Chronicles, #3.5)
  • Hunter's Choice (The Hunters)
  • A Little Harmless Surprise (Harmless, #3.5)
  • Once Bitten, Forever Burned
  • Cameron's Law (Adelheid, #1)
  • Destiny Redeemed  (The Destined Ones #2)
  • Mirrorlight (Once Upon a Time-Travel)
  • Wraith's Awakening (Para-Ops, #0.5)
  • Vampire Assassin (Jane #1)
  • Stalkers: A Collection of Thriller Stories
  • Compelled (The Sanctuary War, #1)
  • Heart On Fire (Werekind, #2.75)
  • Forbidden Blood (Vampire Venator, #1)
  • Elfbitten (Taryn Malloy Fantasy, #1)
STACEY KENNEDY is the USA Today bestselling author of the Dirty Little Secrets and Club Sin series. She writes deeply emotional romances about powerful men and the wild women who tame them. When she’s not writing sensual stories, she spends her time in southwestern Ontario with her real life hero, her husband, their two young children, and her other babies: a mini labradoodle named Jax and a choco ...more
More about Stacey Kennedy...